All new nissan navara june 11

Why Spoon,.... well at one time there was only Toyo n Nissan, single cabs , tough as Thai Beef and used for Commercial use Not Poncin About. To Ponce about you bought a Sunny, Camry or Accord type ride..Think the Big M it cost imported 199K, with no Aircon, or P.S. but IMHO has the hard facts no doubt.thumbsup.gif

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never expected You Too.. But if one considers its usefulness to Market Traders, and Thai Working Folk, who they are designed for initially its a bloody big cost increase to do no more than my old Nissan , remember that back then there were no Ferangs bumping up the price, no Credit then less You didn't need it , and the New stuff i drive here aint worth I.Mill...So the Relevance is up to You. Want Yer Ford Sponge back, or a Easy 3 Rider. Let Me Have a Chunter in My Old Age.thumbsup.gif

Never expected You Too.. But if one considers its usefulness to Market Traders, and Thai Working Folk, who they are designed for initially its a bloody big cost increase to do no more than my old Nissan , remember that back then there were no Ferangs bumping up the price, no Credit then less You didn't need it , and the New stuff i drive here aint worth I.Mill...So the Relevance is up to You. Want Yer Ford Sponge back, or a Easy 3 Rider. Let Me Have a Chunter in My Old Age.thumbsup.gif

Ive still got my Ford "sponge". it drives real nice.

Neither it or the newly released Nissan will last 27 years though so I give credit to the old nissan pickup for that.

• 2 weeks later...

My bad AOP but I cannot for the life of me see the relevance of comparing a 27 year old pickup to the modern day new release by Nissan.

Sorry what does AOP mean? I know OAP means Old Age Pensioner but AOP I'm don't know. Is it a motoring term like FSH?

Not Nissan specific, but why do all the top-line pickup models have those bloody 'hand-rails' on the roof?

I mean what on earth are they for? Stuntman grab bars or something?

I just assumed they were there for the thais to hold onto.

With those roof rails you have the option to fit roof racks specifically made for them. Flush fitting.

Plus the look good when you are posing around in it. Got that in there for you AOP

With those roof rails you have the option to fit roof racks specifically made for them. Flush fitting.

Plus the look good when you are posing around in it. Got that in there for you AOP

Correct.. One can also tie their moose to it. Mine also come in handy when I enter malls with covered parking that are under 2 meters high.. Oops

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Correct.. One can also tie their moose to it. Mine also come in handy when I enter malls with covered parking that are under 2 meters high.. Oops

So they're removable. Cool.

So they're removable. Cool.

only if you drive fast enough.

Not Nissan specific, but why do all the top-line pickup models have those bloody 'hand-rails' on the roof?

I mean what on earth are they for? Stuntman grab bars or something?

NO ... I hold on with one hand and wash the roof with the other (sponge in hand of course) ... how else can you do it ............

Looks very nice Jimmy! The back seat looks a tad uncomfortable and I like the fact that there is a moulded seat in the truck bit for extra passengers too

I did sit in the back seat of it to compare with mine - it's certainly more comfortable than the older version...a bit more room but like I said before no way someone 6ft 2 is gonna be happy in the back for any length of time.

Thankfully my Mrs is five foot f all (150 cm) and my boys are young so not an issue yet. As the driver - it won't be an issue for me either lol

Those photos from the North look nice - after sitting in traffic jams in Bangkok I miss being out of the city.

http://www.autospinn.com/2014/07/%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7-2014-nissan-navara-np300-%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%9A-global-test-%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%89/

Edited by bkkjames

Looks very nice Jimmy! The back seat looks a tad uncomfortable and I like the fact that there is a moulded seat in the truck bit for extra passengers too

I did sit in the back seat of it to compare with mine - it's certainly more comfortable than the older version...a bit more room but like I said before no way someone 6ft 2 is gonna be happy in the back for any length of time.

Thankfully my Mrs is five foot f all (150 cm) and my boys are young so not an issue yet. As the driver - it won't be an issue for me either lol

Those photos from the North look nice - after sitting in traffic jams in Bangkok I miss being out of the city.

http://www.autospinn.com/2014/07/%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7-2014-nissan-navara-np300-%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%9A-global-test-%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%89/

Is that you in the car - the thai person?

Is that you in the car - the thai person?

Haha nope

@BKKJames: so have you actually ordered yours yet, or still sitting on the fence waiting to see how Mitsu and Toyota trump it? tongue.png

I am still paying for my old one.

By the time I get done paying for it, maybe Toyota will have a new one or perhaps they'll be like telecoms just skip 4g and head to 8 g : sounds better.

So what's the headlight mag's article saying about the Navara? Google translate as usual is useless.

Who knows will get the Mrs to read it and find out??

NO. The Gold one looks like a Pimps Ride.The Gray one is quite tasteful.

Again Wrong : this is getting repetitive lol

It's not Gold : It's Savannah Orange wink.png

I saw today that both Isuzu & Chevrolet have trucks in orange.

Is orange the new black white? Toyota & Mitsu to follow?

Should be good to hide the red clay we get on the roads everywhere with all the dump trucks moving the earth around......

Looks 'orrible IMHO

NO. The Gold one looks like a Pimps Ride.The Gray one is quite tasteful.

Again Wrong : this is getting repetitive lol

It's not Gold : It's Savannah Orange wink.png

I saw today that both Isuzu & Chevrolet have trucks in orange.

Is orange the new black white? Toyota & Mitsu to follow?

Should be good to hide the red clay we get on the roads everywhere with all the dump trucks moving the earth around......

Looks 'orrible IMHO

Yeah I am not big on orange.

Still like that old vigo blue circa 2005.. And black Of course.