Drug testing by Thai police on the street

XaS

18 hours ago, bberrythailand said:

yes, sure, most of them are honest ! But what I am sure also, is that you seem to know nothing but keep speaking...

Oh really? What exactly do you disagree with?

Or do you just feel like you have to say something - anything - to keep yourself in the conversation....even if it's drivel.

6 hours ago, Thainess said:

If you're dumb enough to take drugs in Thailand (or import them, or deal them), a country with such strict penalties for drug offences, then you DESERVE to be locked up for a very long time. Just stay at home in Europe and do them there, and you'll get a slap on the wrist at worst. Then again, Thailand seems to have earned a reputation for attracting falang residents with rather low IQs... Not surprising really, because if you were smart you'd know there are a dozen countries in Asia that are miles better to live in as an expat than Thailand, and some of them are even cheaper.

I'm interested in knowing the dozen other countries and please include a * on the cheaper ones.

Edited by Nowisee

4 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

The drug testing on the street in this thread was in 2014! Unless there has been a recurrence it seems pointless to resurrect it!

Indeed, I'll close this until someone comes up with a really good reason to re-open.

• Like 2