Whats up with Thai ladies getting married to much older men?

michaeltheR

Just noticed in the news the marriage of some superstar getting married to a man twice her age. Happens quite often I heard in Asian cultures especially in Thailand. I just wonder why women prefer the companion ship of more senior gentlemen. The women argue that the older gentlemen are more settled down and serious about a relationship than people under 40. Any thoughts on this?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, follow the money smile.png

It has happened in other countries and other periods in history: after the US Civil War, the government decreased the money supply by recalling the "Green Backs" printed by the Union to finance the war. That resulted in shortage of cash and it was not uncommon for your women to marry older veterans. While the old soldier was alive, he received a pension; when he passed to his great reward, the wife received a widow's pension. You do what you must smile.png

Will be interesting to see how things shake out in greater asia though- pre selection of male babies has led to a shortage of women. I wouldn't want to be in China or India when thousands of angry young men begin to riot.

Oh wait, the abundance of ladyboys just might solve that little imbalance cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Didn't I read in a Durex survey in the Bangkok post a few years ago that Thai girls complained that their men had a hair trigger? Perhaps it takes a Thai man years of practice to forge out a decent 3 minute shag?

The old guy with the hottie I find is regularly rare here, unless he has something going for him - money, style or more likely a mixture of both.

Because a good looking girl can find a younger guy with money easily.

So if a looker is staying with an old fart like me for an extended period of time,I find she genuinely has feeling for the guy and they enjoy a 'honeymoon' period just like everybody else.

Yes the age gap longer term can cause conflict.

But whilst in the honeymoon period, the girl gets a lot more appreciation from the guy and his less likely to be a butterfly than a younger guy.

​Some thing a distraught Thai girl just broken up with her Thai butterfly boyfriend appreciates, more than most of us can imagine.

Edited by Rooo
font

It is a well known fact Estrogen toxicity contributes to many problems among them low sex drive, low libido. This has effected younger men far more than older men. As evidenced by many more young lady boys as opposed to old lady boys.

Face it the young ladies just don't have much choice anymore. It's the old guys or the highways.

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1