'anti-red' Miss Universe Thailand concedes crown

webfact

The former PM was only a puppet for her brother. At the end of the day, Thailand and Thai people are better she is gone as we are through of her scandals, to include: two years ago floods, Amnesty issue, rice issue,...

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She gave her open and honest opinion about how she feels about Thailand. Why should she kow down to people that do not like her views? This is the problem now, no one can have a different thought apart from the herder of the flock............not all people are sheep. If I were her I would have kept the title and said F U to the rest of them.

You mean similar to the Army general.

The lady got what she deserved, If i gave my honest and open view about things on here, i would be banned for life. One has to keep one,s gob shut if one is in public. She was a stupid little girly

Yes I agree, she was a tad stupid, however her comments were bang on the button ... and at least her comments opened the eyes of this one blind Farang.... Now, does anyone have her phone number ?w00t.gif

By bang on the button, are you suggesting that anyone with a different political opinion should be executed?

Wont need her number, just go to beach road with B500 and she will be yours for an hour

And you would be first in line with your willy in your hand.

In Thailand, they can do it one election cycle.

The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, those nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;

From spiritual faith to great courage;

From courage to liberty;

From liberty to abundance;

From abundance to complacency;

From complacency to apathy;

From apathy to dependence;

From dependence back into bondage.

http://www.wywatch.net/life-cycle-democracy

I read the not so long ago that the USA in recent years paassed the point where >50% of the population were directly dependent upon the Government for their livelihood, via direct support and/or by employment in Government service.

While this has been true for may years in many European states, the USAs fall to this state is a milestone in the decline of that particular democracy.

Jokes aside, where do you see Thailand?

The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, those nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From courage to liberty;

I followed the link. You left out the "meat" IMHO

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the people will always vote for those who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

Somehow I think this applies to everywhere, which in and of itself is a frightening realisation.

From courage to liberty;

I followed the link. You left out the "meat" IMHO

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the people will always vote for those who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

Somehow I think this applies to everywhere, which in and of itself is a frightening realisation.

I posted that quote, but it was removed for some reason.

At least she didn't backtrack with the usual apologies of how she didn't mean to offend anyone, of how the reds are actually "very nice people" and that she was only joking in the first place etc. None of that blanket bogus dismissal "mistakes were made."

Now what's with this "she abdicated because she was too fat" spin on the story? Sounds like someone is looking to sanitize the incident.