Vagabonds extort money from passersby at train stations in Ayutthaya Province

webfact

you give me money now ! Ok sir how much would you like? Yeah right, they would have more chance getting blood out of a stone than getting cash from me!!!

I just toss a few coins onto the tracks as the Express to Bangkok flies through.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prbkk post # 8

Hey! Vagabond is one of my favourites and I didn't go to school in the 1920s. We have seen a lot of vagabonds on the streets on Bangkok these past few months.

Indeed those B.I.B. and those who favour the colour of danger are now thankfully less prominent.cheesy.gif

Vagabonds extort money from passersby at train stations in Ayutthaya Province

Police extort money at cheque check points by stopping motorcycles and motorists in Bangkok would be a more apt headline methinks.

Wow...I haven't heard the term "Vagabond" used since the folk music revival. It's right up there with "Tomboy". Perhaps the schools should stop teaching English from 1920 textbooks.

Not that harsh a word really, the defintion is 'a person who wanders from place to place without a home or job.' Not as harsh as 'tramp' which was still being bandied about 20 years ago.
  • Like 1

you give me money now ! Ok sir how much would you like? Yeah right, they would have more chance getting blood out of a stone than getting cash from me!!!

Are you from Yorkshire perchance?

Peel and orange in your pocket......