Farang marrying prostitues?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do Farang that have been shafted as above then come on TV and ask the same question a million times ?

What about those times when unlike you the Farang doesn't run out of money as he isn't stupid and they live happily ever after

BUT, how can he be anything other than stupid to marry a prostitute ? Surely only fools marry prostitues.

• Like 2

Wrong forum OP.

On this forum, ALL are married to hi-so, half Chinese, hard working, educated smart women, who my chance happen to fall in love with older foreign man double their weight and double their agethumbsup.gif

Wurd

OB

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Why do Farang that have been shafted as above then come on TV and ask the same question a million times ?

What about those times when unlike you the Farang doesn't run out of money as he isn't stupid and they live happily ever after

BUT, how can he be anything other than stupid to marry a prostitute ? Surely only fools marry prostitues.

I've known some stunning prostitutes in my time in Thailand and also in Scotland. None of them would have married me sad.png

Believe it or not, but after over a decade living full time in Thailand and spending countless nights in bars and gogo bars, i am still not married, never had one wanting to marry me.

Now its even gotten worse, i can hardly pick one up from the bar.

They all tell me, they love me like a brother because i know too much.

I have tried to tell them i come for holiday, i act like an idiot, i do not speak a word of Thai, but somehow they know i am lying.

I must have some kind of stamp on my forehead that gives me up.facepalm.gif

I love prostitutes but they do think differently. I dont think its wise to marry one.