North Korea wants to 'punish' Julie Bishop over Kim Jong-un comments

webfact

Probably had a bad hair day and missed his morning wank too.

His chubby little hand thrashing to and fro across his 3mm member.

He's a little douchebag, surely he must realise it when he looks in the mirror.

• Like 1

That is a horrible vision to try and get out of my head..

I find it facilitating that the "Supreme Leader" and his cronies even give two $hits about what 'seemingly' insignificant comments come out of the Australian Foreign Minister's mouth.

I am however interested in how he plans to punish her. That backwards society couldn't do a thing to hurt Australia or it's politicians.

Maybe he should stick to punishing the hideous individual that cuts his hair. w00t.gif

• Like 1

By the look of that Julia Bishop, she probably packs more heat in her undies than he does. cheesy.gif

By the look of that Julia Bishop, she probably packs more heat in her undies than he does. cheesy.gif

Ohh dear, another nasty mental image.

What on earth have I started.

Okay, Moderator, can you pull this thread away from little Kim And big Julie's appendages ?

double sorry now 5555555 :(

Okay, Moderator, can you pull this thread away from little Kim And big Julie's appendages ?

double sorry now 5555555 sad.png

At least it's Julie and not Bronwyn Bishop.

Nevermind, I'm taking a sleeping pill tonight. I can't run the risk of those images surfacing in the night.

Please, my name is neverdie not nevermind, remember I'm the guy that sets off your moderator warning lights and sirens. 55565

Taking the sleeping pill will only prevent you from waking from ur nightmare, u will be locked into a Kim, Julie threeway for 6-8 hours - now that's a real nightmare God help you !

double sorry now 5555555 sad.png

At least it's Julie and not Bronwyn Bishop.

SHOCKING!

Please return to topic, for the love of god !

That is a horrible vision to try and get out of my head..

If it was appealing to you, that would raise even more concerns

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I find it facilitating that the "Supreme Leader" and his cronies even give two $hits about what 'seemingly' insignificant comments come out of the Australian Foreign Minister's mouth.

I am however interested in how he plans to punish her. That backwards society couldn't do a thing to hurt Australia or it's politicians.

Maybe he should stick to punishing the hideous individual that cuts his hair. w00t.gif

Let's just hope the next idiot on a hiking tour in NK , and get too close to the truth, is not an Aussie.

;)

Let's just hope the next idiot on a hiking tour in NK , and get too close to the truth, is not an Aussie.

wink.png

Generally US "hikers" get nabbed in NK.

Please, my name is neverdie not nevermind, remember I'm the guy that sets off your moderator warning lights and sirens.

I think that is more likely to be your old mate Toad who gets mods going

Not sure if the toad is even talking to me anymore, he is suspiciously absent without explanation. He might be Kim Jungs new love toy !

You'd tap Julie Bishop but that other bird Bronwyn whatever it's name is would have me changing teams almost. Without a doubt she's packing more heat than little kimmy.

There is one hot little Aussie federal pollie, that Tanya Plibersek, now that I wouldn't mind rubbing uglies with ;)

wink.png

Generally US "hikers" get nabbed in NK.

stupid is as stupid does !

Kim's Aide: " Here boss. You seem a little stressed. Take a toke on this three skinner and chill the f-out man. Tell you what, I've got a red hot lesbian strap-on video you could have a quick Agatha to if you fancy it..."

• Like 1

The NK's should capture her and give her a Kim Jon Un haircut. That would teach her.

Can they take Tony Abbott as well?

And Russ if there's an Abbott cull going on.

" What an atmosphere, I love a party with a happy atmosphere....'

" Release the hounds minion"

The NK's should capture her and give her a Kim Jon Un haircut. That would teach her.

Can they take Tony Abbott as well?

And Russ if there's an Abbott cull going on.

" What an atmosphere, I love a party with a happy atmosphere....'

" Release the hounds minion"

Everyone's beating up on Tony, nobody has stopped to think how pathetic that little skully freak shorten is like.

Why is there so many retarded freaky and adequate a Australian politicians. What's in the water, down under ?