Impressed by Chiang Mai

jongunnar

NorthernJohn -- I don't think I'd say the wheels are falling off the wagon at Maya. It's just I'm a little annoyed that when we finally found an OK restaurant at Maya -- Aji in the Rim Ping -- they go and tinker with the menu. Oh well, time to try some other restaurants. We haven't tried them all.

The movie theater there is great. And now that the weather is cooling a bit with rainy season, it's not such a bad walk down Huey Kaew at dusk to go see a film. Quicker to walk than take a song thaew thru those two gridlocked intersections, especially at dusk on a weekend.

But, I really should remember to agitate Dave about bringing a Duke's into Maya every time I see him. Of course he just mumbles something about throw enough cash his way and he'll consider it. Yeah, as if .............

Edited by NancyL

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NorthernJohn -- I don't think I'd say the wheels are falling off the wagon at Maya. It's just I'm a little annoyed that when we finally found an OK restaurant at Maya -- Aji in the Rim Ping -- they go and tinker with the menu. Oh well, time to try some other restaurants. We haven't tried them all.

The movie theater there is great. And now that the weather is cooling a bit with rainy season, it's not such a bad walk down Huey Kaew at dusk to go see a film. Quicker to walk than take a song thaew thru those two gridlocked intersections, especially at dusk on a weekend.

But, I really should remember to agitate Dave about bringing a Duke's into Maya every time I see him. Of course he just mumbles something about throw enough cash his way and he'll consider it. Yeah, as if .............

Aji - just goes to show you cant please all of the people all of the time. We both like the new menu better than the old, greater selection and more things we like. But then we dont drink wine there- or eat burgers...

Great place to eat light in my view- and havent found many other places worth eating at in Maya yet.