New police crack down on motorists in CM.

AnotherOneAmerican

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where you studied, but any reputable dojo doesn't just teach a move. It teaches how to set up the move. The kick is 'part' of a sequence of actions, not something on its own. It flows through from the preparation into the delivery and finishes with the follow-though which sets up for the next action.

Perhaps you might try a different teacher next time. smile.png (BTW, the back of a comic book is not a reliable teacher.)

Yeh ,right FG giggle.gif

Love your lectures man...w00t.gif

You do such a good job setting yourself up as a victim, it's surprising you don't carry your own body chalk.

Hmm, someone been here a month telling us how it should be.

No I was actually suggesting better driving might save lives or life long injuries.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with it at all, it's just that some of the old timers here don't like change, and new people with opinions bother them. Maybe it reminds them that they're getting old, or maybe they're just insecure. Best ignored, or pitied.

I don't know where you studied, but any reputable dojo doesn't just teach a move. It teaches how to set up the move. The kick is 'part' of a sequence of actions, not something on its own. It flows through from the preparation into the delivery and finishes with the follow-though which sets up for the next action.

Perhaps you might try a different teacher next time. smile.png (BTW, the back of a comic book is not a reliable teacher.)

Yeh ,right FG giggle.gif

Love your lectures man...w00t.gif

You do such a good job setting yourself up as a victim, it's surprising you don't carry your own body chalk.

EDIT...Just not worth my effort...good luck in life FG..you need it.

Edited by andreandre