Man confronts a Pattaya mall's 'VIP' misuse of disabled parking (VIDEO)

webfact

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post removed for religious slur

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

• Like 2

That guy is a real life hero.

Very polite and courteous while making his point stand. He believes in upholding the rights of people without the intention of just wanting to fight.

What's that civic doing there =.=

lol probably belongs to the security guard. Not surprised to see a Ranger in the mix, VIP wanna bes

I bet this is all over Thai social media by the way.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This entire "VIP" nonsense here does nothing but degrade the common Thai. Shameful.

Agreed. Now many new malls have special parking areas for people who pay extra for the the privilege of parking in a prime spot. It's a damn disgrace.

• Like 1

should be like Australia where you are given a disability notice for your windscreen ...u have not one on display in a disability zone then you are fined around $250

the only way to get a disabled sticker is that a doctor has to examine you and sigh the form and transport has to interview person to make certain you are disabled

I have one because of motorcycle accident and use it here in Thailand...when security see the sticker they guide me into the disabled zone

Plenty of Australians too park in disabled parking bays using their parents disabled permit. A friend always does it in Brisbane, I find it so embarrasing. I think that people who park in disabled parking bays must be disabled too..... In the brain and heart.

Edited by Estrada
  • Like 1

All Thais are the same - except some Thais are more Thais than other Thais.

1) Central with its abundance of staff standing around for absof"*ç%kely no use could delegate one person to manually handle the handicapped lots; those cars are usually clearly marked and the drivers usually do not jump up and down the lanes

2) the customers - HALLO, handicapped are customers too - should be advised to shop elsewhere

3) 4 flat tires are exciting for those VIPs as they arrive without drivers and the Khunyings and Chao Khongs can deal with the problem - note to self: put little "handicapped" sticks onto the air inflating nozzles to drive the message definitely home; some spare sticker lets possibly over the door handles