Why can't I be gay?

Costas2008

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like many others, I was put on the wrong track by the topic title. The original meaning of the word gay has slid into oblivion a long time ago. Costas should have used the word cheerful.

I believe gay like in the present meaning of the word became current in the seventies. Remember talking about it with friends, we wondered about it, because gay (present meaning) friends/acquaintances often didn't seem so gay (old meaning).

I think the word "Gay" was deliberately used here to catch people's attention. A clever use of it in this instance.

Like many others, I was put on the wrong track by the topic title. The original meaning of the word gay has slid into oblivion a long time ago. Costas should have used the word cheerful.

I believe gay like in the present meaning of the word became current in the seventies. Remember talking about it with friends, we wondered about it, because gay (present meaning) friends/acquaintances often didn't seem so gay (old meaning).

I think the word "Gay" was deliberately used here to catch people's attention. A clever use of it in this instance.

But with Costas being Greek, we all assumed that he intended it up the poop shaft (modern meaning).

• Like 1

No.....I actually think you're gay.

No way. He's never even practiced.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Here goes my reputation.

You are no good news for me Mr JT.

First you are rejecting me and then you make other people think I'm not gay.

Why?

I keep smiling to all Thai people and farangs, I meet and I haven't been nasty to anyone today on TVF.

Edited by Costas2008

There are and always will be sh!theads that like to post stupid and useless comments on here. They are dump trucks full of unhappiness and bitterness... they drive around and have to stop and dump where they can.

If we all followed the "advice" of these self-appointed thread police and grammar cops and thread hi-jackers whose only reply is "this topic has been discussed a million times" or (fill in the complaint blank) or ???, there would be very little new threads started.

It doesn't take long for the original question or comment to be dismantled.

Admittedly, it took me some time to blow past the rude and negative comments by some without voicing my irritation... but, in the end it's easier and takes only a fraction of a second to ignore. Life without them is so much more fun.

It goes without saying. If you don't have anything constructive or helpful to add, move on. But, they cannot and impulsively dump.

• Like 1

i was shocked at first costas,,,,

i thought bloody hell he,s turned to the dark side,, (sorry JT),

go and have a lay down before milking time mate,,

good morning by the way,,lol

That reminds me...I just got back from Penang. I went to a pet shop there and amongst the assortment of exotic animals, they had 2 full grown badgers for sale. I kid you not.

• Like 2

That reminds me...I just got back from Penang. I went to a pet shop there and amongst the assortment of exotic animals, they had 2 full grown badgers for sale. I kid you not.
I don't believe you. What make of badgers? Did they have Thai ID cards and Non O visas?

post-64799-0-25550000-1409650700_thumb.j

I don't believe you. What make of badgers? Did they have Thai ID cards and Non O visas?

that sort....whistling.gif

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 2