Sexy star goes to Thai police over Internet bully

webfact

Sexy star goes to police over Internet bully
By Coconuts Bangkok

maypitchy.jpg?itok=IuJk9PpA

BANGKOK: -- Pitchanart “May” Sakhakorn filed a police report against an Instagram follower who trolled her with unkind comments.

And why is this news? Because a large press mob camped out at a police station waiting for the 33-year-old actress after she announced she would take legal action against user “Ounkik” for slander, before changing her mind and filing an unspecified police report.

According to screenshots May posted to Instagram, Ounkik accused the actress of – get this – still driving her ex-boyfriend's sports car.

"New beginning? You still use his stuff! You told people you returned everything, but I'd like to ask: Whom does that Cayenne belong to? LOL! You're driving this to Palm’s house (another one of May’s ex-boyfriends) who lives in Soi Ratchada 32. So What's up?!!"

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/09/03/sexy-star-goes-police-over-internet-bully

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-09-03

Why is it slander to point out the truth? Or can "May" prove that she is NOT driving her ex-boyfriend's Porsche Cayenne?

The question also is, which one of her former bf's has financed the fake nose, and who is responsible for fitting her out with unfashionably torn jeans (I thought that practice had died out in the late 90's).

• Like 1

Why is it slander to point out the truth? Or can "May" prove that she is NOT driving her ex-boyfriend's Porsche Cayenne?

The question also is, which one of her former bf's has financed the fake nose, and who is responsible for fitting her out with unfashionably torn jeans (I thought that practice had died out in the late 90's).

Slander and libel, powerful weapons for the guilty in Thailand!

• Like 2

I love it how the cameras are just allowed to follow her into the police station while she files her report. I mean I'm not surprised, she probably wanted them there, and the police probably wanted them there too. Neither want to miss a good photo op.

• Like 1

I think they're back at the height of fashion again. Called distressed now.

Had a mate storm out of a fashion outlet not long back yelling "I'm not paying that for a pair of jeans in a worse state than the ones I'm replacing" (cleaned up his actual words a little)

• Like 1

I don't use instagram as I have a life, I also doubt anyone wants to see me eating my lunch, drinking coffee or having a poop are you not able to block people on it if they are annoying you?

Edited by Tham1

is this what she thinks an internet bully is like? lol. I am sure more dirt will come out now that people have a place to dig.

the problem with being sexy... is that it diminishes beauty. sell beauty for sex appeal and you will get treated like it.

Edited by american12bthai
  • Like 1

is this what she thinks an internet bully is like? lol. I am sure more dirt will come out now that people have a place to dig.

the problem with being sexy... is that it diminishes beauty. sell beauty for sex appeal and you will get treated like it.

Who're we to judge?

• Like 2