Fugitive Fruit Vendor caught by Police in South Pattaya

Rimmer

Fugitive Fruit Vendor caught by Police in South Pattaya

vendor-1.jpg
PATTAYA:--Police and Army personnel arrested a 25 year old Fruit Vendor on Friday who was wanted on 3 arrest warrants, two relating to drugs and the other for assault on a Pattaya City Security Officer.

On 2nd August at 9pm, Khun Bunyar entered into a fight with a Security Officer, Khun Wichan aged 54, at the Bali Hai Port at the South end of Pattaya Beach after the Fruit Vendor was asked to move away from the area in accordance with local regulations.

The situation escalated to a fight where the officer was allegedly punched multiple times by the vendor who was able to leave the scene before back-up for the officer arrived.

The incident was reported to Pattaya Police who issued an arrest warrant for the suspect who was also found to be wanted on two other warrants relating to historical drug offences.

- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/143502/fugitive-fruit-vendor-caught-by-police-in-south-pattaya/#sthash.KfiAZSWC.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-09-06

Historical drugs ???. What's that , like he smoked a 1860's thaistick or something

These stories are written by Thai people and not edited by the farang newspapers. Don't take it so personally. You get the story. It in fact isn't that interesting to me but no complaints. I just read about the debate in California and that wasn't interesting either. But the Michael Sam story, now that's news!

• Like 1

Let me understand this. Is the reason they always point a finger at other people because they always preach not to point a finger at other people?

Yes, it is how they shame someone else...

Or it's to show who the prep is. Like god forbid, that ppl should think it was the other guy. But your explanation is the more plausible one.

Historical drugs ???. What's that , like he smoked a 1860's thaistick or something

Put your specs on, it said "historical drug offences".

Triplebank needs a a sense of humour transplant!

Along the lines of 'historical drugs', I wouldn't have thought that there was much call for 25 year old fruit.