Honda Motorbikes

Goethe

If you want fully automatic twist and go then the click is the one to go for. I bought one a few months ago and it is great fun to ride. The wave seems to be the popular choice with the locals. It has gears but is clutchless.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Not quite sure about the differences either, from outside you can barely see a difference. I ride a 10 years old Dream (100cc), and even though it has over 70.000km on the clock already, it runs fine. I remember hearing that the Dream was only distributed within (Southeast) Asia or something, but I'm not sure. All in all, I have maybe seen like 3 or 5 Dreams here in Bangkok and thousands of Waves.

It all depends of where you live, if out in the country side get a Wave 125 but in the city auto.

I got feed up with all gear changing in Pattaya City so after 3 (used) Waves 125 we bought a Fino (sold now) and now we have a Scoopy and a PCX 125.

I don't like riding the Scoopy, it's too small for me and it's a shitty ride (wife's bike anyway) but I like my PCX very much, it's smooth and comfortable.

Click is the only fully automatic of the three you mentioned. The Wave and the Dream are both semiautomatic (4 speed manual but no clutch). The Wave is a little nicer than the Dream as it has better suspension and front disk brake.

So for full auto, Click is the one. Yamaha Nouvo or Mio aren't bad either.

On Wave and Dream you will get wet feet in rain. On a scooter like the Click the feet stay out of rain and dirt and are a bit more protected if riding in flipflops. But you should not ride in flipflops of course smile.png

haha I'd be more concerned with having a 'wet dream' then wet feet. Get the click .

I'm extremely happy with the new PCX150. Sure it costs more, but the power difference is quite a bit. The general feel of quality is higher also. They finally got rid of that stupid hump!

And in the family we have all the Hondas....Click, Scoppy, Wave, PCX (both the 125 and 150), etc.

• Like 1

On Wave and Dream you will get wet feet in rain. On a scooter like the Click the feet stay out of rain and dirt and are a bit more protected if riding in flipflops. But you should not ride in flipflops of course smile.png

haha I'd be more concerned with having a 'wet dream' then wet feet. Get the click .

Riding in wet flipflops is super dangerous imo, riding with wet shoes is no fun either and riding with plastic bags on your feet... well, never tried this laugh.png

Yep, if you dont know the difference get an automatic scooter. A good start.

I'm extremely happy with the new PCX150. Sure it costs more, but the power difference is quite a bit. The general feel of quality is higher also. They finally got rid of that stupid hump!

And in the family we have all the Hondas....Click, Scoppy, Wave, PCX (both the 125 and 150), etc.

I agree, I have the "old" 150 and not the 125cc as I wrote in a earlier post and the PCX is just one class above the rest of the scooters, period.

The main problem I have with the other scooters are size, I fell very cramped on them man but not on the PCX.

There is clearly also more power in the pcx150 than the other scooters as dave-boo also notes.

One day I was riding with my wife up the hill on Thappraya road in Pattaya towards Jomtien and I was racing a taxi rider on his Click (he was alone) and we overtook him halfway up the hill.

It was not a quick pass but since there were no traffic he gave me space to pass so I slowly passed him on the way up. I guess I was loaded to app 150 kg (wife & I) and the Click app 75kg(taxi rider). Mine is original power wise and the Click looked original too.

This is off-course a bit childish, he-he, but I think most bike/scooter riders likes to gun it from time to time and it made my day.

I am often getting smoked by young Thai males on their modified Waves/Dreams/Finos/Scoopys/Clicks and so on, I don't even bother trying taking them on as they are clearly quicker than me and I don't want to take the risks they often do, man some of them are crazy, lol.

Edited by guzzi850m2

If you want fully automatic twist and go then the click is the one to go for. I bought one a few months ago and it is great fun to ride. The wave seems to be the popular choice with the locals. It has gears but is clutchless.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Agree. Click is your best choice based in your requirements.