a farang called me a farang.

silomplaya

Chalky are you not banging board dusters today?

Based on some of the rubbish " da playa" has been writing recently one suspects he has been snorting the chalk dust to much

As I mentioned in another thread found a very interesting study in Lancet that suggests excessive inhalation of Calcium carbonate dust dulls the senses and impedes high brain function in test subjects.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cambodia wasn't that good then ?

have you ever been to asia??? cambodia and bkk are 2.5 hours away by bus ...... bloody hell i thought toad was stupid.

your full of it ,,FALANG,,,

NOW OF YOU GO BACK TO YOUR BRIDGE,,,,,

what is a falang is my first question? , and the quickest i ever got from Suvarnabhumi airport bus terminal by mini bus to the poi pet border leaving at ruffly 5.00 pm is is 3 hours with a 30 minute refuel because there was a big line up because all the companys use the same petrol station.

second question is have you ever even been to los?

Took me the best part of six hours by bus Nakonchai air a few times to get from Buriram to BKK thats about 400 km and by minivan between 4 to 5 hours and more expensive no re fuel needed in most cases and same traffic jams and roads.

Edited by Kudel

... and the quickest i ever got from Suvarnabhumi airport bus terminal by mini bus to the poi pet border leaving at ruffly 5.00 pm is is 3 hours with a 30 minute refuel because there was a big line up because all the companys use the same petrol station.

have you ever been to asia??? cambodia and bkk are 2.5 hours away by bus ...... bloody hell i thought toad was stupid.

Just a heads up, because we don't wish you to appear stupid.

Suvarnabhumi Airport is actually in Samut Prakan district.

So, to imply that the border is a mere 2.5 hour driving time from Bangkok, gilds the lillly just that little bit more.

As always, the Forum is here to help you.

Hey ... if you are in the Big Mango now fancy a catch up beer?

Edited by David48
  • Like 2

Chalky are you not banging board dusters today?

Based on some of the rubbish " da playa" has been writing recently one suspects he has been snorting the chalk dust to much

As I mentioned in another thread found a very interesting study in Lancet that suggests excessive inhalation of Calcium carbonate dust dulls the senses and impedes high brain function in test subjects.

Drat, so the years of chalking my snooker cue to perfection is my problem.......sad.png ......crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

• Like 2

... and the quickest i ever got from Suvarnabhumi airport bus terminal by mini bus to the poi pet border leaving at ruffly 5.00 pm is is 3 hours with a 30 minute refuel because there was a big line up because all the companys use the same petrol station.

Just a heads up, because we don't wish you to appear stupid.

Suvarnabhumi Airport is actually in Samut Prakan district.

So, to imply that the border is a mere 2.5 hour driving time from Bangkok, gilds the lillly just that little bit more.

As always, the Forum is here to help you.

Hey ... if you are in the Big Mango now fancy a catch up beer?

im only on a quick stopover here just bulked up 20 kilos of clothes at bayoke tower 2 10000 baht goes alog way around patunam.

Cambodia wasn't that good then ?

2,5 hours ? Must be a different cambodia as I know.

i think he means Cha Am-sounds almost like Cambodia and contains some of the same characters...

Cha Am - Cambodia sounds alike???

cheesy.gif

I do it all the time if I need to point someone out. It's easier than saying person not Thai in Thai. If a foreigner says "farang tee noon" pointing me out, it would not be offensive, but "puan farang tee noon" would be better.

• Like 1

I do it all the time if I need to point someone out. It's easier than saying person not Thai in Thai. If a foreigner says "farang tee noon" pointing me out, it would not be offensive, but "puan farang tee noon" would be better.

Why would anyone call you a friend who does not know you.. just my 2 cents the first is how i would do it.

what would you prefer foreigner, or maybe white bread, lilly livered chickenshit m----- f-----

would you prefer keyboard warrior ??

if you prefer but seeing as it is a slow sunday afternoon. What is your actual problem? I get called farang all the time if a farang wants to call me a farang go for it. Why so thin skinned? do you find it offensive or are you just bored and trolling.... and if he was speaking Thai to a Thai and didn't know you what would you expect him to refer to you as? Having said all that, I am not even sure what you are trying to imply by "keyboard warrior" but seeing as you are the big playa maybe you are inferring that what I just wrote I wouldn't say to your face yeah? Relax champ it's all water off a ducks back and when you have lived here long enough I suspect you will be like the rest of us and laugh it all off.. jai yen yen sabai sabai.

• Like 1

what would you prefer foreigner, or maybe white bread, lilly livered chickenshit m----- f-----

"Playa" I heard Dave Walt is recruiting for the Pattaya Walt SAS mobility troop, why dont you contact him and set up a branch in Cambodia, you can be the CO ?

just think about it.... "camo" pattern blackboard/white board dusters !...

you will really impress the 21 year old Khmer ladies, in your Nomex wife beater, camo flip flops and "blacked out" second hand honda wave, you might even consider buying "who dares wins" socks to go with your flip flops, if your 1200/m stretches that far....thumbsup.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"Playa" I heard Dave Walt is recruiting for the Pattaya Walt SAS mobility troop, why dont you contact him and set up a branch in Cambodia, you can be the CO ?

you will really impress the 21 year old Khmer ladies, in your Nomex wife beater, camo flip flops and "blacked out" second hand honda wave, you might even consider buying "who dares wins" socks to go with your flip flops, if your 1200/m stretches that far....thumbsup.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

OP,

Man, this is a big problem. How the hell they have the gust to call you Farang. And that was said by a other farang? Shame on him!

Now why don't you be a good boy and forget about this big problem, just go back to your local beer hangout and drink a few more.

Than after a ggod night sleep, maby you can post something that is important.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

... interesting ... coffee1.gif

We have plumbed new depths on the Forum now with this OP.

* sigh *

Even though it may seem impossible, TV never seems to fail to outdo itself in depth plumbing week after week. Despite all our hopes, the over-stay and visa exempt entry crack down has yet to totally cull the trolls.

Farang is hardly equivalent to calling some black person the N word.

Obviously for some people this is the first time they are in the minority ...& away from mom and day who kept telling them they were special ... and they are projecting onto others the type of terms they used back home when speaking of minorities.

If someone is a foreigner, especially a Caucasian foreigner, he is a farang.

If they call you a dumb-ass kon farang or kee-niaow kon farang, that may or may not be accurate, but it does carry with it a slightly negative tone. Probably the person speaking of the O/P was trying to establish some distance from the O/P and himself and who among us hasn't prayed no one would lump us in with some of the whacko farang making public spectacles of themselves?

fà~​ràng ฝรั่ง n.
Caucasian (Westerner) ; farang (Caucasian) ; foreigner (Caucasian) 
classifiers: คน kon 
Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2