2-3 month rent in Cha-Am

Thou

It is probably a bit too early to ask for help in regards to renting an apartment 2 month in advance but I will try anyway. I am thinking of spending 2-3 month in Cha-Am or somewhere by the sea starting at the end of November. I am looking for a place that cost around 6-8.000 B pr. Month. The best thing will probably be to search and find when I arrive. I am sure most of you will tell me same thing. I just do like to plan a bit ahead as I will have to work from day one. This brings me to my first question. My work is through an internet connection. I will need to send and receive heavy files and make phone calls. Is hi-speed connection available in apartments in general and are they stable? My working hours will be between 2 pm and 11 pm. For this reason I am also looking for a quiet place. It would also be nice to be located not too far from the beach/sea. Is all of my wishes at all possible? I would really appreciate if someone would take a few minutes to give me a response. Maybe even a few suggestions… All the best to all of you!

I rented a nice studio in a nice condo-hotel building with good parking and nice pool by the beach in December 2012 for a month. Cost me 6000thb plus utilities. If you will like more info and pictures, let me know.

• Like 1

Hi Umbanda

Thank you very much for your reply. I would very much like both Pictures and more details...

ผลการค้นหา
Cattareya Condotel (CC \"hotel\")in beautiful Cha Am ...
Cattareya Condotel - แคทลียาคอนโดเทล 275 Ruamchit road, Cha Am, Phetchaburi, Thailand. Call Miss Om at 0876624815 to check for availability. (from abroad ...
คำที่ขาดไป: katriya

• 2 weeks later...

OP - I have a friend who is living there right now in the price range you describe... I will give you contact information - just send a PM.

Hi! Thank you very much for your reply. I would like very much some details please if it is not too much truble.