Tour de Where? French organizers dismiss claim famous race coming to Thailand

webfact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently the man the TAT guy met in a bar who promised he could sort out the Tour de France for Thailand for a small consideration also sold Thailand the Eiffel Tower but they don't want to release this information just yet as they are waiting for the next minister to put his foot in his mouth so that they can use this 'coup' by TAT to keep everyone happy.

little white lies again ?....rolleyes.gif

Can wait to see what TAT comes up with as regards a press release on this one...facepalm.gif

The froggies have got it wrong ?....they don't understand "Thainess"

"TAT Solly, but farang make big problem me they not say for us in Thai"

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

Thanks TAT for again giving me one more reason to believe in the saying: That's what happens when the clowns run the circus!

Is there really no one else in the country who could do their job properly?

For the sake of the tourism industry in this country, I honestly hope this was the last time some overpaid lame ducks had the opportunity to go on a shopping trip to Paris or anywhere else on taxpayers expenses!!!

• Like 1

Easy there TAT - there are only talks about a criterium - that is certainly not the same as TdF. Start following a bit of cycling sport before you blabber out yet another misunderstanding.

Maybe you should also make sure what it takes to have a professional cycling race here, so we do not end up with the same accidents as when Somchai in his pick up truck killed the poor English couple doing a world tour on bicycle February last year.

Anyways, if it is to celebrate ASEAN why not give it to Malaysia who are already experienced with races such Tour de Langkawi and Jelajah Malaysia?

• Like 1

I have often thought that the Thai language cannot be concise. With the amount of retractions because 'we didn't say that' I wonder if that is the case. Or could it be that some people like to shoot their mouths off to look good and acquire face?coffee1.gif

that was to espect.....totaly foolish to think french where coming to thailand for such a traditional event

these thai organizer dream too much...!...and don't think.too much.

just look at the politic panorama

just look at the thai organisation

just look how they drive here and where.

in a competition like that you need special care from the local, here for sure if you dont find a herd of cow, a bufalo, for sure you will find a dogs or a cat, or just people with bicycle, motorcycle or what ever just crossing or coming in front of you....i mean something europeen knows that could surely happen, and bad for the safety of the runners

and one last thing.....just look at the road conditions....and the weather, the humidity, the hotness..!

why dont they make simply an asian tour .....that could bring friendship beetween asian nations

coffee1.gif

Wait, there's more to come.

TAT bought the Eiffel Tower from a perfectly reliable Russian businessman and it's scheduled to be moved in 2015, in time for the ASEAN ceremony. Where it will be rebuilt is still a secret, but Pattaya is high on the list of potential sites, due to its high cultural standards.

• Like 2

Oh my god, I can see the trouble already ahead, from French citizens being refused entry to Thailand now.

How about the F1 race in Bangkok planned and approved for next year ?

Anyone know the dates for the Thai 2105 F1 race ?

Yes, according to TAT, it's February 31st.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

no Tour de France? really?

nevermind, at least thailand will organize the next american SuperBowl, in january.... alt=whistling.gif>

Hey Bender

I've had it on good authoritywink.png that Suoperbowl is here 2015 and the Premier LeagueFA cup final will be held in Buriam

The tour the France is coming to Thailand!

It will be just after Thailand will release the first effective medicine for ebola and a complete cure for HIV, somewhere next week.

I thought they already announced that they have the cure for Ebola and hiv/aids.

Where can I buy tickets for the Boxing Day test match and the Australian Open? I here that Thailand also has the rights to these also.