Koh Tao revival planned

webfact

jdinasia: "I will certainly be visiting KT. I have friends there"

cheesy.gif

Yes. I do. I have friends all over Thailand. I am sorry for you that you don't.

I don't believe in collective punishment and will certainly be visiting.

After reading all of your posts it's always seemed very obvious to me that you have some personal interests to defend here.

Your inability to see any other side of the argument no matter what is suggested to you, rational or irrational. Further lack of care towards the deceased & a very clear will to defend the island mafia without any real need. This situation does not & should not directly affect you in any way yet you seem intent on trying to disprove the opinions of 90% of TV members in this case.

I'd be investigating YOU if it were up to me.

BTW.. Why would you be investigating me?

The rest of your post was just strawmen and ad hominems

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW.. Why would you be investigating me?

The rest of your post was just strawmen and ad hominems

Well for one thing you do post an awful lot for somebody 'at work' while using work as an excuse for not having the time to post links to back up your apologist dribble!

Hold on just a minute, i thought that the TAT stated that the tourists were flocking back to Koh Tao after the police had apprehended the "murderers". Like i said typical propaganda published because they think we are all stupid.

So the new slogan for Thailand should be " Come to Thailand, we dont have ebola, but plenty of other ways you could mysteriously die "

I cant believe that Hannah and David have not even been buried for 5 minutes and all they are worried about is getting the tourist numbers back up.

they must be feeling the pinch, i know quite a few people who are now swerving Thailand for there holidays and instead going to Vietnam instead, people fed up with this blatant cover up and do not feel safe visiting somewhere like this despite empty promises of beefed up security blah blah blah.

so people are going to Vietnam because of the KT murders ?

You are delusional, I tell you what, why don't you leave Thailand in protest, or don't you have the same convictions, are you only good for spouting out your hatred on an anonymous forum, makes me wanna puke!!

ThaiVisa home of the guys with really strong opinions, as long as they can stay in Thailand at any cost!

• Like 1

cheesy.gif

Don't laugh Mike, of course JD has friends there, the RTP, the Banana Man, boys at the AC bar!!

Just be careful JD, bit of a rough crowd you knock about with.

I like to knock on those doors

Great news Mike, David Cameron is gunner help knock on doors for you.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-29604685

and, I noticed that JD finished work quite early...

Just telling clap2.gif

I don't know but when I'm @ work I don't have time to be on internet!!! whistling.gif

cheesy.gif

Don't laugh Mike, of course JD has friends there, the RTP, the Banana Man, boys at the AC bar!!

Just be careful JD, bit of a rough crowd you knock about with.

He could be on Headmaster´s payroll as well

Are you serious? Even a 5-year old kid won't think like that facepalm.gif

Here's something the UK government has done:

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/thailand/safety-and-security

"Western tourists including British nationals have been victims of vicious, unprovoked attacks by individuals and gangs in Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao (the Samui archipelago)"

TAT is going to love this!
The British travel advice page with all its different advice topics paints a very negative image of Thailand. Every advice topic points out extreme negative scenarios. For example, overstaying, 20,000 baht fine, incarceration in a detention center, health, dengue fever and air pollution that can cause bronchitis, terrorism, a grenade could go off at any moment whilst out shopping in the city, as day turns to night in Samui and islands close by you've had it, laws and customs, less majeste, prison awaits, mock the military, prison awaits.
I have been in Thailand working as an English teacher for over 10 years and visited many of its islands and witnessed protests, been bitten thousands of times by mosquitoes, sometimes argued with other Thais, but they never got violent. If you use your common sense you'll be okay. The British travel advise to Thailand is right but some of it is common sense and doesn't need to be said. What the travel advice for Thais visiting the U.K? London, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, etc. ???

Don't think your English town list is quite the same as folk traveling to LOS thinking of finding "paradise" eh..

Oh? You don't think tourists go to the UK expecting to be safe from gangs thugs violence graft scams etc?

The big difference is the UK is not marketed as a "land of smiles" with "paradise islands." This causes people to drop their guard with the tragic consequences we've just seen. Even the PM agrees with this, but not you it seems.

Oh? No smiles in London?

Yes the UK sells itself on being safe and refined.

Yes tourists are ripped off injured raped and die there. Just like everywhere else that gets tourists

LOL.

You do realize that you contradict yourself in that ad hominem smile.png

You're the only one who sees that & I doubt whether you've seen latin used outside of wikipedia or the discovery channel before.

By the way... Every time you use the term "lol" or the like, which I see you do a lot, you make it clear to the entire board that you're not only avoiding issues but are also incapable of argument.

'

Hey, I speak Ladin - at home!!! sad.png

But suppose you're right, he hasn't seen me yet I think smile.png

Edited by JoeLing