My wages are later but have been put in Wells Gargo NYC

I get paid out Wells Fargo NYC into my Scottish Bank Account.

I was supposed to revive the wages on the 10th of this month. They have never been late before. I have seen the transfer from my company to Well Fargo on the 9th, but i have still not received it. I have phoned my own bank and they told me they have no record of it coming, nor is it on hold anywhere

I believe it would have been a bank holiday in the States on Monday (Columbus day) Could this be the cause of the delay?

Does anyone have any ideas? My work say that it will arrive...but i'm getting twitchy. This has never happened before

Very well could be as Columbus Day was a holiday.

I'd assume that if it's transferred today that that won't happen till the banks in NYC open which would be 9am local i assume?

I know i'll get paid as i don't work for a Tin Pot company, and Wells Fargo is a reputable bank. I'm just a tad frustrated

It depends...some banks do transfers near the end of a business day or in batch mode which saves them transfer costs vs doing individual transfers continuously throughout the day.

Thanks mate. I have emailed someone higher up at work now so hopefully cash will be in by Friday at the latest