Manchester City

mrbojangles

Anthony Taylor will referee the Manchester derby this weekend.

Says he's an Altrincham fan. He's from Wythenshawe, and i red family members are reds (could be wrong).

Not saying he'll favour ManU: I'm saying he shouldn't ever ref City or ManU games as i find it hard to believe someone from a manchester suburb isn't biased for or against a manchester club (s).

17 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Anthony Taylor will referee the Manchester derby this weekend.

Says he's an Altrincham fan. He's from Wythenshawe, and i red family members are reds (could be wrong).

Not saying he'll favour ManU: I'm saying he shouldn't ever ref City or ManU games as i find it hard to believe someone from a manchester suburb isn't biased for or against a manchester club (s).

match day officials generally  start their training at local lg's to them  so dealing with teams in an immediate locality of them  is a base skill for them. the issue really is just  in fans paronoid heads, not anywhere  near reality

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

match day officials generally  start their training at local lg's to them  so dealing with teams in an immediate locality of them  is a base skill for them. the issue really is just  in fans paronoid heads, not anywhere  near reality

Totally agree with you but they shouldn't really be put in a position in which their integrity could be questioned

39 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Totally agree with you but they shouldn't really be put in a position in which their integrity could be questioned

how does that work bo ,, u say u 'totally agree' with me in half a sentance THEN u conclude by disagreeing,,, ????but it aint EVER been an issue only by stupidly paronoid fans looking for someone to

blame/  scrape goat

35 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

how does that work bo ,, u say u 'totally agree' with me in half a sentance THEN u conclude by disagreeing,,, 

Where did I disagree? I agree with your point. The refs are professionals. However, one dodgy decision (which many refs make every week) and there will be screams of him being a cheat. To put a ref in that position can be easily avoided

11 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

If it helps to take your mind off the dross you are having to put up with nev, carry on. It's a pretty sad life at the moment being a Red. Never in my life have I heard of Spiegel but all of a sudden it's the source of all truth

You've never heard of Der Spiegal?  Really!! i thought it was household name in the publishing world.   The Daily Telegraph perhaps?  Although apparently the UK's best selling broadsheet has overnight become a sensationalist tabloid since printing the leaked reports.  

I agree with any sentiments asking people to wait till the last two days worth are published but no matter how damning i know already City fans will not accept them.  Total denial.

Where i think the confusion lies it this is not an anti City, anti PSG thing as you would like to believe, its anti corruption and cheating that is creating an unfair imbalance and damaging the sport.  And you do want to see fair competition don't you?  Don't foregone conclusions, 5-0, 6-1 thrashings start to get a bit boring after a while, and trying to tell us what a tough game its going to be before kick off when you has a bloke sitting on the bench who probably cost more than the team you are playing?!!  It's just farcical.

11 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah ok, good retort....again

His strongest line of defense so far is to say it's nonsense.  MrB has just repeated the party line which in essence sounds great it it actually were true..  It seems that human rights abusing billionaire sheiks are also the bastions of honesty and fair play in business.  

Just a quick question ! so if City have overstated their sponsorship deals does that mean that they haven't made a profit for the last 4 years after all ? if so perhaps a mod could remove all posts claiming this feat as they are obviously incorrect ????

P,s. Not that 40m in 4 yrs was worth getting excited about anyway.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, maximuss99 said:

The  deluded Tott.s muppet with his  usual boring argumentive 

carpet bombing  each morning around 8am on the footy forum 

Bless you, you're such a great guy!!  So easy going, never making shit stirring provocative do you!!????

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

Just a quick question ! so if City have overstated their sponsorship deals does that mean that they haven't made a profit for the last 4 years after all ? if so perhaps a mod could remove all posts claiming this feat as they are obviously incorrect ????

P,s. Not that 40m in 4 yrs was worth getting excited about anyway.

1. Only a german newspaper has ALLEGED City have overstated our sponsorship deals.

2. You can find details of City's  profit for the past 4 years easily enough if you are interested...google is your friend.

Did you have a point?

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

1. Only a german newspaper has ALLEGED City have overstated our sponsorship deals.

2. You can find details of City's  profit for the past 4 years easily enough if you are interested...google is your friend.

Did you have a point?

You're a bunch of cheats BB that's the point. :biggrin:

Breakers of the laws of the game tsk tsk.

5 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Whats he smoking!!!!!  <deleted> is the point of going through Google?  They really do think we are all idiots!!

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You already admitted your guilt by manner of agreeing to pay a fine.

Only the depth of the deceit is now being properly examined.

1. We accepted the fine/reduction of squad numbers a few years back. We did not agree with it and the time but chose to accept it.

2. What my comment referred to as you know but try to be clever, is that there have now been allegations made against us by a german newspaper. City have issued a no comment statement  - where i come from that is NOT an admission of guilt.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

So even if your stadium completes next month are you going to carry on playing at Wembley for the remainder of the season? Surely a squeaky clean club would not want to break Rules that are plainly laid out for all to see. 

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Don't foregone conclusions, 5-0, 6-1 thrashings start to get a bit boring after a while, 

Are you for real? Don’t be daft man. After all the years of supporting City this moment is great for us. We are playing football the likes of which I never dreamed of. I managed to get to the game on Sunday and it was great to be there and see it instead of on the Telly. Long may it continue

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

So even if your stadium completes next month are you going to carry on playing at Wembley for the remainder of the season? Surely a squeaky clean club would not want to break Rules that are plainly laid out for all to see. 

Are you trying to question THFC's integrity regards our new stadium in the same breathe as the accusations being made against City?!!!!  Give over!!!!!  

And of course, we really go overboard with our transfers and wage structure,

Sorry about this, apparently i only post in the mornings.

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Are you for real? Don’t be daft man. After all the years of supporting City this moment is great for us. We are playing football the likes of which I never dreamed of. I managed to get to the game on Sunday and it was great to be there and see it instead of on the Telly. Long may it continue

Yes i am for real. I'm asking you if you still enjoy competitive football?