Manchester City

mrbojangles

Only saw the second half but apart from starting the half and looking lively for the first five minutes Wigan were diabolical...you're lot not much better.

Almost a nightmare for the mincer in injury time as well......bring it on! :)

Only saw the second half but apart from starting the half and looking lively for the first five minutes Wigan were diabolical...you're lot not much better.

I thought Wigan were sort of alright, but it's the final third that will send people down on top of individual errors..

& Wigan showed why they will godown this Year in that Game last night with probs with both of those ^^..

I thought Wigan were sort of alright, but it's the final third that will send people down on top of individual errors..

& Wigan showed why they will godown this Year in that Game last night with probs with both of those ^^..

I suppose they defended Ok but showed no creativity whatsoever for half an hour at least only to hear nick a draw which they should have scored at the end...going down for me....

Incidentally do Wigan have a double decker bus so they can transport the team and supporters home together?

Just a thought like....

Congratulations lads on reaching the semi's.

You had us on the ropes for just about the whole game apart from the first 10 minutes and the last 10

In the end the strength and quality you posses came through.

The end af another FA Cup adventure for us, but I feel no shame in going out to the richest club in the world. I just read that the City starting 11 cost 145miliion to assemble.

Ours cost about 3 million, and as I say it showed

Good luck.

You had us on the ropes for just about the whole game apart from the first 10 minutes and the last 10

The end af another FA Cup adventure for us, but I feel no shame in going out to the richest club in the world. I just read that the City starting 11 cost 145miliion to assemble.

Good luck.

Cheers for the congrats TP. Your lads played well and you should be proud. And not taking anything away from them, we looked tired. It wasn't until what was inevitably a half time tongue lashing, that we looked to have any urgency about us. You could see from the celebrations after our goal, that it was indeed a relief.

Just hope we beat the RAGS now.

Good luck.

Cheers for the congrats TP. Your lads played well and you should be proud. And not taking anything away from them, we looked tired. It wasn't until what was inevitably a half time tongue lashing, that we looked to have any urgency about us. You could see from the celebrations after our goal, that it was indeed a relief.

Just hope we beat the RAGS now.

We will beat the rags no problem but we have to play 1 of the other 2 in the final & you know how we tend to play against them. Anyway lets get the business done Weds UK Thurs Thai & forget about Wembley for now. I dont think we are out of the prem yet . We need to beat Chelsea & hope that they beat the rags . We would be just 4pts behind then . The way the rags are playing they will let slip more than 7pts before the end . We just have to keep winning .

News of the world say the rags are selling shrek . They seem to think 40-50 mil . Nobody will touch him on that contract & his form don't help. Looks like the Lepricorns (spelling) can't service the debt again .

Edited by chachachacha

Found this on Man Utd facebook page discussing this match :lol:

It's about 30 years since city were last in a FA cup semi final, United have been in so many. Just let the city fans know that Wembley is north of London and that £10 will not be enough to bring for your day out now.

It's about 30 years since city were last in a FA cup semi final, United have been in so many. Just let the city fans know that Wembley is north of London and that £10 will not be enough to bring for your day out now.

I have been to Wembley twice.... 1976 and the first game in 1981.

Admittedly as a football fan and a Man City supporter, not enough times.

But I have been there twice as many times as you James :lol:

I have been to Wembley twice.... 1976 and the first game in 1981.

Admittedly as a football fan and a Man City supporter, not enough times.

But I have been there twice as many times as you James :lol:

Guess I set myself up for that one :lol: - Funny enough I have been to London on several occaisions - never heard of the Spurs or WHite Hat Lane either. Looked for it on the Tube Map - only found this placed called Picadilly Circus - assumed that was close to West Ham?

However, £10 will be plenty to get the majority of United fans there. In fact, they will probably still have change from a quick tube train journey ;)

However, £10 will be plenty to get the majority of United fans there. In fact, they will probably still have change from a quick tube train journey ;)

hehe. someone mentioned that on 606 yesterday. united fans will be able to get to the ground using their work oyster cards.

hehe. someone mentioned that on 606 yesterday. united fans will be able to get to the ground using their work oyster cards.

I hope there's engineering works that weekend. :D

There was a girl from Stockport,

Her name was Hazel Grove,

She started supporting City,

When she was only 6 years old

She’s been to nearly every match

She’s only missed a few

She’s never seen them win a cup

And now she’s 42

:whistling:

She’s only missed a few

And now she’s 42

If she is 42, then she was born in 1969. If she was 6 years old when she started watching City, then she started watching them in 1975. Therefore, she saw us win the League Cup in 1976.

Typical RAG, can't even get your facts right.

What the last verse should say, is:-

She’s only missed a few

Which is more than all her Cockney mates

Who all support Man U ;)

She’s only missed a few

And now she’s 42

If she is 42, then she was born in 1969. If she was 6 years old when she started watching City, then she started watching them in 1975. Therefore, she saw us win the League Cup in 1976.

She’s only missed a few

Who all support Man U ;)

:lol: Redbridge....Redcar....Redruth....or the runaway favourite Redhill? :whistling:

She’s only missed a few

And now she’s 42

She’s only missed a few

Who all support Man U ;)

Little city are getting giddy cos they are going to wembley

Bless their blue cotton socks :rolleyes:

She’s only missed a few

And now she’s 42

She’s only missed a few

Who all support Man U ;)

And that, there, is the reason you are affectionately known as RAGS ;)

She’s only missed a few

And now she’s 42

She’s only missed a few

Who all support Man U ;)

And that, there, is the reason you are affectionately known as RAGS ;)

Thanks for the compliment MR Bo :jap:

Red Army Greatly Superior :whistling:

Anyhow, you keep harping on about out of towners supporting United and correct me if I am wrong but I thought you come from Rochdale, so why are you supporting little City eh.