Manchester City

mrbojangles

Big name players at City now you are having a laugh :D

Wright-Phillips has got to be up there with being one of the biggest. It goes all up the side, round the top and down the other side.

I think you all misunderstand Mourinho,there is a lot more to him than that ego...as you will se when he joins United.

Who are you? His PA or something. The way you talk, it's as if he's giving you a call every night!!

:cheesy:

:cheesy::header:

I saw a brief interview with Mancini yesterday and was amazed at the open negativity he was showing with regards to Tevez being out of the semi final. Appalling management imo and i really hope your other strikers were'nt watching as their morale will be shot to pieces. To act like this over one player when you have overseen the signings of 154m worth of players. :whistling:

I , for my own self serving reasons really want you to win this weekend. I am also finding the smugness and arrogance of Manure fans increasingly nauseating :sick: so good luck and i have a funny feeling you'll do it despite your manager. Theres some big game players i'd expect to step up for this one.

"I am also finding the smugness and arrogance of Manure fans increasingly nauseating :sick: "

nice one :lol: hahahahahha love it!!

Smug as a bug in a rug :D RAGS

Gawd can they both lose please...and with a dozen or so injuries...sendings off etc....:)

I saw a brief interview with Mancini yesterday and was amazed at the open negativity he was showing with regards to Tevez being out of the semi final. Appalling management imo and i really hope your other strikers were'nt watching as their morale will be shot to pieces. To act like this over one player when you have overseen the signings of 154m worth of players. :whistling:

He may have overseen the signings of 154m worth of players, but I'm afraid he hasn't signed 154m worth of talent!

I think he knows it and realises the only thing helping him keep his job is probably Tevez.

His negativity is a sign of stress, he knows that the current squad without Tevez is simply not good enough.

"I am also finding the smugness and arrogance of Manure fans increasingly nauseating :sick: "

nice one :lol: hahahahahha love it!!

Smug as a bug in a rug :D RAGS

:crying::cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: And i have to say a fully deserved win.

Berbatov was good :ermm::lol:

:bow::bow::bow:

And Scholes is a diry git :redcard2:

I think he should not of been sent off,two players both high with feet up,yellow card yes for both of them,it won you the game in the end that decision.

Very hard on that pitch to come back with 10 men,like i said ladyluck was with you yesterday. :(

I think he should not of been sent off,two players both high with feet up,yellow card yes for both of them,it won you the game in the end that decision.

Very hard on that pitch to come back with 10 men,like i said ladyluck was with you yesterday. :(

Nah, it was deffo a red. His boot went right up Zabbo's leg and into his thigh. We were already one up when he got sent off, so don't know how you can say that won it for us.

I'm getting to enjoy watching Balotelli. Looks like a racehorse and one of the most menacing looking runs I've ever seen. His dark brooding mentality on the pitch, sudden bursts of completely unexpected off the wall behaviour and apparent contempt for his manager and team mates. Pure theatre. Excellent to watch.:clap2:

Does he have a scriptwriter/coreographer or is it natural?

If he can make something actually happen in the goals department we could be looking at a real crowd-puller, home and away, next year - he has the potential on the theatre front to outdo Rooney and even the master of the genre, fat cry-baby Geordie Gazza.

Nah, it was deffo a red. His boot went right up Zabbo's leg and into his thigh. We were already one up when he got sent off, so don't know how you can say that won it for us.

Agree, though I've seen occasional red's given for studs showing at ground level, but invariably only when accompanied with actual contact/damage.

Iv'e seen many tackles like Scholes' one break legs - dunno whether he means it (his reaction seemed like he was genuinely surprised that he had been dangerous), but he's got to be sent packing every time when he does it. Direct your anger at Scholes Mr Red, not the ref.

The lack of a yellow for Baletti* on the same challenge was just about the only thing Mike Dean got wrong IMO. Well played ref.

*Sorry Mr Bo - I've got a mental block about your right back's name - did the same when I said he should have got yellow not red when facing Sagna earlier in the season.

As a genuine neutral I have to say I find, against the charge of lucky City, not guilty. The better team for two-thirds of the match. Only lucky if you mean 'lucky to meet United when winnning DNA was nixed by match fatigue'.

Edited by SantiSuk

And Zabbaleta's foot was on the ground right? :D

I think with eleven we would have scored :rolleyes:

just been listening to a caller on radio 5's 606 making this defence of scholes and using it as a condemnation of referee mike dean. he was talking out of his hoop as well.

scholes made contact with zabaleta's thigh and cut him open. zabaleta didn't make contact so it's completely irrelevant where his foot was in this instance. straw-clutching this.

just been listening to a caller on radio 5's 606 making this defence of scholes and using it as a condemnation of referee mike dean. he was talking out of his hoop as well.

scholes made contact with zabaleta's thigh and cut him open. zabaleta didn't make contact so it's completely irrelevant where his foot was in this instance. straw-clutching this.

Got no complaints about Scholes being sent off. Got no complaints about the result. Can't win em all. Well played City. Good luck Stoke.

That is exactly the point mate,we can win them all we did in 99!

And basically City beat us with a goal tha was gifted to them,come on you are not seriously saying that they where the better side are you?

Thay had luck on the day ;) ok Scholes was also a part of that fortune for them but the gam eshould of been over after 30 minutes of the first half,we were unfortunate thats all. :whistling:

That is exactly the point mate,we can win them all we did in 99!

And basically City beat us with a goal tha was gifted to them,come on you are not seriously saying that they where the better side are you?

Thay had luck on the day ;) ok Scholes was also a part of that fortune for them but the gam eshould of been over after 30 minutes of the first half,we were unfortunate thats all. :whistling:

You're writing some <deleted>.Scholes not a red card offence,City lucky, if only this or if only that.Your excuses for LOSING are laughable.:lol: Grow a pair and except you were beaten by the better team.:passifier:

Got no complaints about Scholes being sent off. Got no complaints about the result. Can't win em all. Well played City. Good luck Stoke.

yep, and so it goes rix. well said.

The only assumption I can make is that you were sniffing glue whilst watching the game!!!

City were by far the better team for 70 minutes of the game.

In fact, unlike past games, I wasnt particularly bothered if United did there usual of scoring in Fergie time and going to extra time. United were a spent force, and it would have only put off the inevitable.

The only assumption I can make is that you were sniffing glue whilst watching the game!!!

City were by far the better team for 70 minutes of the game.

In fact, unlike past games, I wasnt particularly bothered if United did there usual of scoring in Fergie time and going to extra time. United were a spent force, and it would have only put off the inevitable.

More chinese whispers in here....you hardly started playing until the last ten minutes of the first half.....I'd say you were the better side for an hour max.

Agree with the rest however.....! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well done City, well done..:)

Cheers buddy. It was a tough game and Spurs put us under alot of pressure but

I thought in the end we deserved the win. And to be fair, we have been in the top 4 for the majority of the season, so I think we also deserved a shot at the Champions League.

Just hope we can get some silverware this weekend now. Where is that biting your nails emoticon.

OK as requested....perfect plan for beating us that was.

Score an early goal then sit back and enjoy the evening. Its not as if we're likely to bother ourselves.

Well done City and enjoy your CL adventure! :)

Ahead of you celebrations tonight, I see Man City are closing in on a naming rights deal for Eastlands.

Two companies, Aabar and Ferrostaal, are looking to see which one will win the naming rights deal which should be worth 10m a year to the club. That will make it the largest naming rights deal in the EPL. I say two companies but as the article correctly points out both companies are actually majority owned by IPIC, which is 100% owned by the Abu Dhabi Government.

As you can see H.H. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan pictured in the article is keen that Manchester City increase its revenues so that it meets the new Financial Fair Play rules introduced by UEFA and so all additional commercial revenues are welcome. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan owns Manchester City through Abu Dhabi United Group, his privately owned company.

Strangely enough IPIC's Board of Directors is led by its Chairman, H.H.Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/05/13/2483560/manchester-city-close-to-finalising-record-stadium-naming-rights-

Ahead of you celebrations tonight, I see Man City are closing in on a naming rights deal for Eastlands.

Two companies, Aabar and Ferrostaal, are looking to see which one will win the naming rights deal which should be worth 10m a year to the club. That will make it the largest naming rights deal in the EPL. I say two companies but as the article correctly points out both companies are actually majority owned by IPIC, which is 100% owned by the Abu Dhabi Government.

As you can see H.H. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan pictured in the article is keen that Manchester City increase its revenues so that it meets the new Financial Fair Play rules introduced by UEFA and so all additional commercial revenues are welcome. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan owns Manchester City through Abu Dhabi United Group, his privately owned company.

Strangely enough IPIC's Board of Directors is led by its Chairman, H.H.Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

http://www.goal.com/...-naming-rights-

Good plan. Next year IPIC can offer £200m for the naming rights. Job done. :ermm::D