Manchester City

mrbojangles

football films are truly the most dificult to get right and getting people to invest is almost impossible tho.

The only film about football that would be any good is if they make one about the way we won the title last year. if someone had made it before that, nobody would have believed it. biggrin.png

I am sure you will find an un-biased version down at The Etihad club shop biggrin.png whatever it would of had a better ending than any movie i have seen thumbsup.gif

football films are truly the most dificult to get right and getting people to invest is almost impossible tho.

The only film about football that would be any good is if they make one about the way we won the title last year. if someone had made it before that, nobody would have believed it. biggrin.png

You on the title did you, fuc me it almost slipped my mindrolleyes.gif

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/345931

Are these the same money grabbing owners who have no interest in football, and refuse to put anything into the community?

The same ones who are not interested in youth, but rather on just buying and buying and buying?

I think shows the true intentions of Sheik Mansour. Not only am I grateful, as a City fan, to have him as an owner, but I am also proud.wai.gif

Ditto that jack. We hit the jackpot not only in monetary terms but also in the right man taking us over.

I specifically liked this bit in the article

City have spent about £50m over the past year alone simply preparing the site, closing down mine shafts and turning land polluted by years of industrial use into clean terrain.

Soil, once purple with dye from chemical factories, has been cleaned and fertilised ready to sustain the growth of up to 2,000 trees.

City have donated five and a half acres and £3m to the local council, who plan to build a sixth-form college and a swimming pool .‘The development of home-grown players is the owner’s ambition’

I still think Thaksin would have done a better job. Bring him back!

Thaksin as owner and Sven Goran Erikkson as manager.

Those were dark days for me as a Man City fanbah.gif

Good days they were, anyway it could be worse you could be a Spuds supporter and have AVB as your manager

I still think Thaksin would have done a better job. Bring him back!

Thaksin as owner and Sven Goran Erikkson as manager.

Those were dark days for me as a Man City fanbah.gif

Good days they were, anyway it could be worse you could be a Spuds supporter and have AVB as your manager

Life is OK here toady....no complaints....:)

Yet....;)

Nice little get out at the end Smokie, how many more weeks of Rick Astley will you tolerate

A lot will depend on the style of football. We won't tolerate too much negativity...but if we play ok and there is a graringly obvious hole where a creative midfielder should be then Levy might be getting stick instead.

We're a long way from that though....don't expect any real probs tbh....if we lose a streak of games hen Xmas might see that.

All highly unlikely.

COYS

Bogey ground by the looks of it. Although we didn't play great, we should have won by quite a few. Deffo 2 points dropped there.

Not won there for ages!!

We drew last year and still won the league clap2.gif

I think they definitely had one eye on the Real Madrid game.

I didnt think they played too bad, BJ. Joe Hart had nowt to do, and their keeper made a few great saves. I think if United and Chelsea were offered a point at Stoke right now, they would take it

Bogey ground by the looks of it. Although we didn't play great, we should have won by quite a few. Deffo 2 points dropped there.

Not won there for ages!!

I didnt think they played too bad, BJ. Joe Hart had nowt to do, and their keeper made a few great saves. I think if United and Chelsea were offered a point at Stoke right now, they would take it

Totally agree jack. The starting 11 looked like he was experimenting with the new signings, as well as thinking about the champs league. Happy Garcia scored on his debut.

Not won there for ages!!

yes we will take you getting a point at stoke. well done

Not won there for ages!!

blink.png .

Dont know the point you are trying to make??

It is always difficult getting a result at Stoke.

How did United do last season there?

Oh thats right 1-1 drawwhistling.gif

Not won there for ages!!

blink.png .

Dont know the point you are trying to make??

It is always difficult getting a result at Stoke.

How did United do last season there?

Oh thats right 1-1 drawwhistling.gif

yes, Jack i know mate, just having a little fun. A bit early in the season to be so uptight for Christ's sake

Not won there for ages!!

Do you! Don't think Ferguson would settle for a point anywhere right now.

Lighten up Jack!

Should the manager be sacked? is the question....you did draw after all! whistling.gif

As Mancini rightly stated. Their first goal was a basket ball match.

And NO, we won't lighten up. This is serious sh1t man. It's football. You sound like my wife, she tries to say it's not serious too biggrin.png

Lighten up Jack!

Should the manager be sacked? is the question....you did draw after all! whistling.gif

As Mancini rightly stated. Their first goal was a basket ball match.

And NO, we won't lighten up. This is serious sh1t man. It's football. You sound like my wife, she tries to say it's not serious too biggrin.png

I won't be lighting up either soon mate...I'm halfway through that book. Mind Jack wants us to lighten up don't Jack pal? Sack the manager?? Well???

biggrin.png