Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

Weegee is earning his free bottle of "Jack" .... I suppose we all could chip in, when this is all done.

Free bottle of Jack, the guy deserves a whole case of Jack, providing he lets us drink it with him of course...tongue.png

Absolutley he is doing a brilliant job.

• Like 2

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas.....I am flat out at present, and will post later...

PLEASE....do not get this TOPIC closed....I need feedback and i am trying to answer all, but cant keep up. I have the help of a couple of others here and we have identified him, thats all for now....HE IS SAFE for now...

COOOL MAN . JOB WELL DONE. everyone owes u one for sure.

• Like 2

Fellas.....I am flat out at present, and will post later...

PLEASE....do not get this TOPIC closed....I need feedback and i am trying to answer all, but cant keep up. I have the help of a couple of others here and we have identified him, thats all for now....HE IS SAFE for now...

Well done brother.

• Like 2

^^^ Possibly a form of datura family tree/plant one of which Scopolamine is derived from maybe the Angels Trumpet.

<<<< Link to another forum removed >>>>

Here's a thread from the forum.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/124471-brugmansia-or-angels-trumpet/

And a site worth reading how it can be used

http://www.thepoisongarden.co.uk/atoz/datura_suaveolens.htm

I will refrain from posting the Scopolamine video as it will be against forum rules but its out there if you google.

Edited by metisdead

just a general comment that if from buriram then as womeone mentioned, they are big on 'black magic' and also really big on poisons from botanicals (hubby mentioned this little nugget of info. mentioned some plants but was unable to figure out the thai and then find the latin names, but might want to mention to medical personal that botanicals should also be looked for. had a case here in israel and the police were unable to id the plants (made into a powder, and they didnt bother or didnt feel it was 'real' and so didnt check with botanical gardens toxic plants experts etc, however , use is very real, and there are several types... slow acting, or if eaten with other foods there is a synergy effect, etc.... ) for useful info only.

also, good work to those that are helping this person out... nice to see real people helping in situations once in a while just when i start to see too much cynicism and snarkiness....

Its Khmer black magic. Buriram and Surin girls use it. Nam mun kai it's called. Sends whoever its used on crazy.

• Like 1

just a general comment that if from buriram then as womeone mentioned, they are big on 'black magic' and also really big on poisons from botanicals (hubby mentioned this little nugget of info. mentioned some plants but was unable to figure out the thai and then find the latin names, but might want to mention to medical personal that botanicals should also be looked for. had a case here in israel and the police were unable to id the plants (made into a powder, and they didnt bother or didnt feel it was 'real' and so didnt check with botanical gardens toxic plants experts etc, however , use is very real, and there are several types... slow acting, or if eaten with other foods there is a synergy effect, etc.... ) for useful info only.

also, good work to those that are helping this person out... nice to see real people helping in situations once in a while just when i start to see too much cynicism and snarkiness....

Its Khmer black magic. Buriram and Surin girls use it. Nam mun kai it's called. Sends whoever its used on crazy.

Kris, you any idea what exactly the "botanical" they are giving people actually is ?

Kris, you any idea what exactly the "botanical" they are giving people actually is ?

Just going on what I was told, no idea of the botanical. If it were daytura you need a decent dose to od someone on it. If not you would know you were being drugged. A full soup bowl wouldn't be enough.

Nam mun kai is ghost oil. It's made by black witches and although I know how they get the oil, its pretty sick stuff. Its extracted from dead bodies

while the witch chants. Then its mixed with 'stuff' and put into a white powder. Then rubbed on it's victims. Used alot in Pattaya by girls. You shouldn't let girls rub white powder on you in Songkran is the story, bargirl black magic.

Maybe hocus pocus, no idea.

Apparently to reverse it you need to find a monk who knows how to deal with black magic.

Most of our partners would know about it, if they type the name in Thai and google images will show it.

This is a fascinating idea for a good read. I do not believe a book has been compiled from this angle. I am willing to do online research and a bit of travel. Perhaps others would be interested in a "collaboration". Setting up a a tank of online resources/collaboration between victims, researchers, actual witches, and girls that have "been around". I bet there are some really interesting stories...and it would be a good read.

We could approach this from two angles. One being fictional, based on real events. The other would be non-fictional.

The actual travel, and on-site research would be kind of exciting as well. A bit dangerous, I suppose. Going to places where this white and black magic is practiced. Visiting shady bars, and talking, in person, to individuals that have been witnesses.

I never done a book, or this kind of research...but I am free to travel. Sounds like a walk on the wild side. Need people that can pull their weight, and be cool under pressure. Like weegee and some others. Nice to get some intelligent, mature, farang females involved as well.

I am not a leader, but would contribute.... Anybody interested in Spearheading this?

Not interested in the "Private Dancer" type literature. Not that angle, anyway. Something darker..and deeper.

Edited by slipperylobster
  • Like 1

This is a fascinating idea for a good read. I do not believe a book has been compiled from this angle. I am willing to do online research and a bit of travel. Perhaps others would be interested in a "collaboration". Setting up a a tank of online resources/collaboration between victims, researchers, actual witches, and girls that have "been around". I bet there are some really interesting stories...and it would be a good read.

We could approach this from two angles. One being fictional, based on real events. The other would be non-fictional.

The actual travel, and on-site research would be kind of exciting as well. A bit dangerous, I suppose. Going to places where this white and black magic is practiced. Visiting shady bars, and talking, in person, to individuals that have been witnesses.

I never done a book, or this kind of research...but I am free to travel. Sounds like a walk on the wild side. Need people that can pull their weight, and be cool under pressure. Like weegee and some others. Nice to get some intelligent, mature, farang females involved as well.

I am not a leader, but would contribute.... Anybody interested in Spearheading this?

Not interested in the "Private Dancer" type literature. Not that angle, anyway. Something darker..and deeper.

Mrs Weegee is a highly intelligent lady so might help. But she's also very classy, so would not mingle well in seedy places.

• Like 1

Mrs Weegee is a highly intelligent lady so might help. But she's also very classy, so would not mingle well in seedy places.

Just would have to be compartmental. There would be administration, logistics. That would be the unseemly part.

The rest would be operations and intel....which I imagine, would be pretty gritty.

The wrapper to all of it would be the Command and control. Of which decent people might want to be involved. That would be maintaining websites, libraries, accounting, organization, dispatching, travel arrangements...etc.

Anyways...basically...need good writers, who can filter through data, whip up an Outline...and fill in the details, in an interesting way.

I am off topic, however. This probably should be moved to a more appropriate forum...as this thread deals with a special case.

Edited by slipperylobster

Just would have to be compartmental. There would be administration, logistics. That would be the unseemly part.

The rest would be operations and intel....which I imagine, would be pretty gritty.

The wrapper to all of it would be the Command and control. Of which decent people might want to be involved. That would be maintaining websites, libraries, accounting, organization, dispatching, travel arrangements...etc.

SL, not trying to be mod wannabee, but if you want to discuss this aspect can you open another thread to do this, better we keep this thread just for relevant info regarding the OP

I know everyone is veering off topic a little including myself...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Fascinating stuff, but best left alone imo.

Most cultures practice some type of black magic, voodoo, juju whatever its called. Australian aboriginals still do things like the pointing bone.

Anyway, maybe a good thread for another day. Feel free to start it....

• Like 1