Why do Thai women cut off penises?

zakk

Yes. I made an account just to ask this question, because it is a pretty <deleted> important question.

I don't remember the article, but it said there may have been more than a thousand cases every year, and most of them either go unreported or unpunished.

So why is it that more than 90% of penis cutting cases come from SE Asia or Nanjing and the surrounding areas? The rest happen in Latin America.

Why are Thai men so indifferent to these crimes? How do they find humor in their own mutilation ("lol I better get home before the ducks have something to eat")

Why do thai women have this delight in mutilating things with a knife?

But most importantly, <deleted> IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my experience with a few SE Asian women, mainly from Nepal and Vietnam, they tend to be emotionally childish/stunted. I imagine the same would apply to their men.

There was just something that felt wrong about them.

Allegedly Chiang Mai hospitals alone attempt 300 reattachments every year.

Just checked.......mine still intact.

But again, don't live in Chiang Mai...w00t.gif

That's right. Just keep making jokes about it, I'm sure you'll still be laughing when it actually happens to you.

Not sure why but if a thai lady plays up what do the thai man do ? .

You see it is ok for a thai lady to go and have sex behind a mans back but not ok for a man to do it .

Not wright that a man can get his Di?k cut off and a thai lady gets away with it sex behind one's back .

You see it is ok for a thai lady to go and have sex behind a mans back but not ok for a man to do it .

Not wright that a man can get his Di?k cut off and a thai lady gets away with it sex behind one's back .

Who says it is ok and that they get away with it - personal experience perhaps?

• Like 2

Who says it is ok and that they get away with it - personal experience perhaps?

No not all just not sure why it happens so much here in thailand just asking why and why would you think I have personal experience and why dose it not happen in the western world and if it dose it would not be like here

How many farang penises are cut off here in Thailand? I've never heard of one. I think the Thai ladies only cut off their Thai husbands penises for cheating. It's an emotional thing. With the farang/ATM they really don't care as long as the money keeps flowing.

Good one ha ha

I really don't get you people.

If this was about acid attacks on women in pakistan everyone would be in shock and horror.

But mutilation of men is amusing and delightful, even to the potential victims themselves.

I just don't get it.

• Like 2

I really don't get you people.

If this was about acid attacks on women in pakistan everyone would be in shock and horror.

But mutilation of men is amusing and delightful, even to the potential victims themselves.

I just don't get it.

and with your preconceived notions, you never will

• Like 2