Chinese pair arrested in Bangkok over big pyramid fraud

webfact

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These chinese seem to be well prepared with their useful masks.

Everybody should always have such a mask ready in case police want to make a pointing photo.

As everybody knows it just depends on the police here. You need not be guilty of anything.

Edited by sweatalot

Glad that Immigration is looking for Good Quality tourists. Colombian theft and Chinese quality tourist.

This is just beginning of the End.

Guys Pack up , Burma and Cambodia is Kissing and Licking Farangs Asses now to move over there. Less hassle and more cuties and much cheaper and yet don't have to think too much about Visa problem.

Most enlightened, well-reasoned post of the day. Congratulations.

• Like 1

i Just love the natty name plates they made them !! I wonder if they get to keep them ? lol

it says ' Mrs Chen Hao International fake pyramid seller '

Dont really care if they wear their face masks or not, they'll be kegging it knowing they're going to be deported back to china and possible execution for such a huge fraud.

Are we sure they weren't arrested for not having a work permit and stealing a job reserved for Thai people?

Also, note to The Nation.... Columbia= an Ivy League university or an American activewear company.

The South American country is spelled Colombia...get a clue!

No pyramid scheme generating 4Billion baht and 80,000 customers in Thailand operates without Thai big men and racketeering involvement. Thai bank money launderers, Thai credit card companies and payment processors, Thai big middle men and collection thugs. Where are the busts of their Chinese Thai big men?

The fraud was perpetrated in China, hence the Chinese court issuing arrest warrants and requesting Thai police assistance. That sort of spoils your Thai bash though, sorry about that.

You spoiled his wonderful story by introducing facts!!

The RTP have arrested several foreigners recently following requests from authorities in their home country. So they can do real police work when they want.

Wonder if it will occur to them that they could also ask others to help in arresting fugitives who fled overseas?

The whole story was that they moved out of China into.malaysia and then Thailand. There have also been many Thai investors.

Glad that Immigration is looking for Good Quality tourists. Colombian theft and Chinese quality tourist.

Guys Pack up , Burma and Cambodia is Kissing and Licking Farangs Asses now to move over there. Less hassle and more cuties and much cheaper and yet don't have to think too much about Visa problem.

Hmmm... more cuties in Burma and Cambodia ??

Have you ever stayed there ??

Good luck with packing

No pyramid scheme generating 4Billion baht and 80,000 customers in Thailand operates without Thai big men and racketeering involvement. Thai bank money launderers, Thai credit card companies and payment processors, Thai big middle men and collection thugs. Where are the busts of their Chinese Thai big men?

It wasn't in Thailand, it was in China hence the issuing of arrest warrants issued by a court in that country. It's commonly called a Ponzi scheme and does not need credit cards or payment processors or Thai middle men or collection thugs as you state. Maybe they were here to continue their scheme but were stopped by being arrested. If you think what you state is correct then you are only speculating. Please read the storey correctly before bagging Thais. This time it's Chinese.

Are we sure they weren't arrested for not having a work permit and stealing a job reserved for Thai people?

Also, note to The Nation.... Columbia= an Ivy League university or an American activewear company.

The South American country is spelled Colombia...get a clue!

Lost in translation somewhere, from English to Tinglish smile.png .

and talking of fraud, i bought a girl a lottery ticket some time ago, as you know there is a lottery frenzy when it comes around, when i enquired as to the number 1 payout, i was shocked, it was abysmal, when u,k lottery averages about £ 4 million, twice a week, so i wonder where all this money ends up ?? shouldn't have asked that question ?? lol !!

Call Thais to report suspicious foreigners is the same like the "STASI" method in East Germany and North Korea.

Everybody foreigner is a suspicious foreigners, because we do not behave like Thais.

I only can recommend everybody, to stay away from this bad dictatorship country, till they start to become normal.

Has this co called abnormal country, as you describe, caused you any grief through your so called dictatorship. Are you here in Thailand, if so rack off, we don't need people like you here. If you're not, then follow your own advise and please do not come.

You wouldn't know what a country that's run by a dictator is like. Why don't you try next door, Burma, or trot off to Zimbabwe, North Korea, Uzbekistan, Cameroon, China and Cuba to name a few. Go there and when you have noticed the difference please let us know. At this stage Thailand has a government albeit not elected but is certainly is not a dictatorship.

Edited by Si Thea01
  • Like 1

The fraud was perpetrated in China, hence the Chinese court issuing arrest warrants and requesting Thai police assistance. That sort of spoils your Thai bash though, sorry about that.

You spoiled his wonderful story by introducing facts!!

The RTP have arrested several foreigners recently following requests from authorities in their home country. So they can do real police work when they want.

Wonder if it will occur to them that they could also ask others to help in arresting fugitives who fled overseas?

You are so right but remember those who have fled are very wealthy and still well connected so unfortunately this may not occur although many of us would like to see it happen.

Hotel in huway Kwang? with this kind of loot I'd get the presidential suit at the Shangri La just for

my driver to stay there, I myself will occupy the whole floor of the Mandarin Oriental.... coz

you know that WILL CATCH YOU soon enough....

See, that's the difference. Chinese are thrifty. It is what you KEEP not what you SPEND that matters

Yet Amway and Herbalife are still going strong.

What are you saying ?? ohmy.png

If these people had given away a free bottle of crap with every investment, it would have been legal ? lol.........

No - that small time operations get squashed while mega pyramid schemes like Amway get away scot-free.

More cuties I do not see too many Burmese cuties going with white men here in Thailand why should they do so in their own country?

Why are they allowed to wear face masks...... do the police stink that bad?????

Or is it a local custom of showing respect for people with big money to save face?

Name and shame,

Let the press get a good shot of their faces.... or else they will be back with the help of MISTIN to show their new look and new business

Gentleman .....at the immigration..... take note! you threw the baby with the bathwater... filtering europeans.... well, something new to deal with and much in the same bowl as your own...so deal with it!

Yes ..good question.

If that is the case, I guess they would give up some of those connections for some leniency ...but not the ones that they "fear" would make them ...maybe disappear.

Also...why do those particular criminal jerks get to wear dust mask that hide their sleazy faces while everyone else has to be clearly displayed for all to see and recognize when they are paraded in front of the press for the usual police gong show .....as in: "What's up with that" ??

Cheers

Call Thais to report suspicious foreigners is the same like the "STASI" method in East Germany and North Korea.

Everybody foreigner is a suspicious foreigners, because we do not behave like Thais.

I only can recommend everybody, to stay away from this bad dictatorship country, till they start to become normal.

Call 1178 for dodgy foreigners, buy what is the number for dodgy Thai's.

I don't know where you live. Any recommendation is appreciated, but holds more weight in my book if the person recommending actually lives in Thailand. Additional, factual, independent, first-hand information to support such a recommendation is very much appreciated.

More cuties I do not see too many Burmese cuties going with white men here in Thailand why should they do so in their own country?

Actually there are a lot of them. The fact is that you have never wanted to see their beauty and perhaps just because only we are in Thailand we must be with Thais. There are over 900,000 Burmese " ONLY IN CHIANGMAI " and more than half of them are Girls and more than half of that half are Good quality ones . Perhaps they don't have the Class of the Bar Girls but they are the one that offers True Care and Love for little help in return.