Car leather, where to clean or what to buy, are Meguiars produdcts better, where to buy cheaper ?

The one I found on lazada, is it a good one ?

http://www.lazada.co.th/meguiars-gold-class-rich-leather-cleaner-conditioner-lotion-405283.html

Actually it seems cleat that it's better to have a separate cleaner and conditioner whatever is the brand, but they don't have it online.

The Gold Class range has been around for a long time - I first used it as a teenager - I guess that means it has a loyal following.

This vendor has the full range for 500 Baht/bottle: http://www.weloveshopping.com/template/e9/s_product.php?groupproduct=1472284&shopid=246897

Honestly though, I'd still recommend the pro range (D180). The seller 'soonchawal' on the TWCC site sells 12oz (350ml) for 280 Baht. Just be sure to wipe it down with a clean cloth a few minutes after application, so it's not shiny. Or don't wipe it down if you like your leather to look like cheap vinyl tongue.png

If you do get the D180, make sure you also get some All Purpose Cleaner (D101). The same vendor sells 8oz (which will make over 2 Litres once diluted) of it for 80 Baht. If you don't have a clean spray bottle, make sure you order one of them too - 35 baht for a cheap 16oz one.

All up that's only 395 Baht + EMS wink.png

I should also note that the APC (D101) can be used to clean practically anything... even carpet. If you've never used it, you will be shocked at how effective it is. Awesome product. Don't be surprised if you're back for a gallon when the 8oz runs out wink.png

Also, while the D180 is labelled as a cleaner & conditioner, it's like 1% cleaner, 99% conditioner. Hence why you need the APC.

Lastly, don't be tempted to buy the APC Plus (D103) - it doesn't foam up like the D101, so doesn't work well for carpet/fabrics - i.e. less versatile.

Edited by IMHO

DavisH, on 23 Sept 2015 - 22:35, said:

If you have a 5M baht car, why not just glass coat it?

There would be a great danger of cutting your ar$e ......biggrin.png

Glass coated leather, yeah that would be interesting tongue.png

My bad...late nite brain fade laugh.png It'll be easy to clean but dangerous under hard braking!