Most Reliable Postal Service From Thailand To Myanmar

bobrcb

I am trying to organise a visit of a friend from Myanmar to meet me in Bangkok in October. Although I can provide most of the information the Thai visa office require, by e-mail, they may want to see original copies of hotel bookings, invitation letters etc. I shall be in Bangkok next week, and should be grateful for any information/recommendations on the best way to send these documents. They have no value, but I don't want them to get lost/delayed in Thailand. Thanks.

I am trying to organise a visit of a friend from Myanmar to meet me in Bangkok in October. Although I can provide most of the information the Thai visa office require, by e-mail, they may want to see original copies of hotel bookings, invitation letters etc. I shall be in Bangkok next week, and should be grateful for any information/recommendations on the best way to send these documents. They have no value, but I don't want them to get lost/delayed in Thailand. Thanks.

DHL for guranteed delivery, Regular post and even EMS are *highly* unreliable.

Actualy I am arriving from Myanmar to Bangkok Friday for a week. I dont mind carrying em back...

PM if i could be of help.

./P

Edited by phazey

It's not the delayed in Thailand you should worry.. it's the delayed and more likely getting lost at the other side, which is Myanmar.

Why? Because I know my country very well.. LOL.. not funny, though.

I would say sending it with someone going there is the best way.