Friend of Jimmy Savile found guilty of a string of sex offences against girls as young as 12.

Lite Beer

A former radio DJ who was a friend of Jimmy Savile has been found guilty of a string of sex offences against girls as young as 12.

Ray Teret, 73, from Altrincham, was convicted of seven counts of rape and 11 counts of indecent assault at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court.

He abused girls aged between 12 and 15 during the 1960s and 1970s.

Teret, who was mentored by Savile in the early days of his career, was cleared of a number of other charges.

He was found not guilty of aiding and abetting Savile to rape a 15-year-old girl in the early 1960s.

But he was found guilty of raping the complainant himself, along with 17 other charges

Read More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-30350179

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-12-05

If bonking underage kids is your thing...best you fantasize about your illegal preferences and remain a solid citizen...rather than let your fantasies become a reality and spend the remainder of your days with people who hate sex offenders...

• Like 2

I do worry about recovered (false) memories being part or all of the evidence in some of these old case rapes. I read a lot on it years ago and I am just reading a book by Carl Sagan and it gets into these things as part of the UFO/angels/visions of Mary/demons thing. It is a very worrying phenomenon. The longer the time before reporting, the more real it becomes in the mind of the "violated" victim.

• Like 1