Child Friendly Airlines To Thailand?

Belfastboy

> But with belts ? I always thought if your goin down,your goin down !!

Not so. There's a lot of 'interesting' stuff that can happen during a flight or during takeoff/landing that would make seatbelts VERY worthwhile. Could make the difference between 'a rough bump' and hitting the ceiling.

You don't want kids hitting the ceiling and then smashing down again.

(Happened just last week on a BA flight that did an emergency collisioin-avoidance in USA airspace. Everyone strapped in an no injuries, but some FA's were up and about and some got injuries that kept them from continuing their work.)

Cheers,

Chanchao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I called EVA Air in London who confirm their duluxe economy has baby cots available & that they allow your newborn to fly after 7 days!!! Does this seem early to anyone as I read in another thread that other airlines wont allow babies under 10 weeks to fly?

Is this only offered in Deluxe Economy? We are having a baby in August and will return to London in November. So far we only ever flew Economy class on EVA between BKK-LHR. I don't remember any babies on the plane, so don't know if there was an option to install a skycot in the 'cheap seats'. Any ideas?

they have the cots on regular economy too :o If your child is under 2 you have to book with them direct. they wont take an internet booking for babies & you order the cot at booking.

they have the cots on regular economy too :D If your child is under 2 you have to book with them direct. they wont take an internet booking for babies & you order the cot at booking.

Thanks Boo!!! :D:o

I've always travelled Thai with my daughter since she was 3 months old and THAI have ALWAYS been awesome, so I'm actually surprised about some of the negative comments here about them :D My daughter and I travel alone to Perth at least 3 times a year (the girls on the plane actually remember my daughter and her name from previous flights) and every single time the service has been amazing.

Singapore Airlines on the other hand, all I'll say is that never again will we fly with them :o

Di