ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm very happy to hear that JT has decided to replace his bedding and wish him many comfortable nights with his new mattress. Nancy and Patsy should open a cattery, they'd do well. Costas is always happy so that's good. David, Wham Bam and I are in high spirits too. I had a dream last night that Theblether returned and stole the contest at the line! Would Smokie allow his inclusion I wonder?

The Blether is too busy becoming a renowned author and expert on all things Thai. My personal favourite is Thailand the ten cardinal sins, they are as follows:-

The Rule of Man

Do Not Fight In Thailand

The Knight in Shining Armour

Generosity is Stupidity

She's Not Your Girlfriend

Your Marrying the Mother-in-Law

Never Pay Sin Sot

Never A Lender Be

Don't Buy A House In the Village

Don't Do Business in Thailand

attachicon.gif51sHHXkBlhL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

I personally think he should have just released a Bleather versus Tommo greatest hits.

The Thai expert who never lived in Thailand AFAIK

Carrying on from another observation of yours Mr T, about dissappearing up his own backside, from what I recall, that would have been quite a feat, didnt he weigh at least 300 lbs?

What ever happened to Mercedes Girl?

Tommo would eat him for breakfast, although it may take one or two sittings.

• Like 1

Well it is off to the Hobbit with two precocious 7 year olds, it will need more than a Mithril Dwarf Coat to keep me safe!

And remember, whatever mattress you buy, the bed you make is the one you have to lie in.

Moss von Slumberlandski

Give my regards to Gandalf - 2nd of the Istari. Remind him that I made the better choice with Thailand. Never understood his penchant for gold loving little men with beards, and hairy feet, when there were so many beautiful ladies in Thailand. Then again he always did have more in common with Jingthing in that department. Still it takes many colours to make a rainbow, and the world would be a duller place if we all had the same preferences. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

Cheers

Fletch smile.png

Edited by fletchsmile

Well it is off to the Hobbit with two precocious 7 year olds, it will need more than a Mithril Dwarf Coat to keep me safe!

And remember, whatever mattress you buy, the bed you make is the one you have to lie in.

Moss von Slumberlandski

Give my regards to Gandalf - 2nd of the Istari. Remind him that I made the better choice with Thailand. Never understood his penchant for gold loving little men with beards, and hairy feet, when there were so many beautiful ladies in Thailand. Then again he always did have more in common with Jingthing in that department. Still it takes many colours to make a rainbow, and the world would be a duller place if we all had the same preferences. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

Cheers

Fletch smile.png

Well Fletch it is quite a film, Radagast comes flying in on the Wings of the Eagles and me and another fellah had to have words, I am now convinced I can get into a fight with an empty box, but this guy really acted liked a juvenile Merriadoc on his second half.

I wonder if that cover was designed with the arrow in mind.

I'm very happy to hear that JT has decided to replace his bedding and wish him many comfortable nights with his new mattress. Nancy and Patsy should open a cattery, they'd do well. Costas is always happy so that's good. David, Wham Bam and I are in high spirits too. I had a dream last night that Theblether returned and stole the contest at the line! Would Smokie allow his inclusion I wonder?

The Blether is too busy becoming a renowned author and expert on all things Thai. My personal favourite is Thailand the ten cardinal sins, they are as follows:-

The Rule of Man
Do Not Fight In Thailand
The Knight in Shining Armour
Generosity is Stupidity
She's Not Your Girlfriend
Your Marrying the Mother-in-Law
Never Pay Sin Sot
Never A Lender Be
Don't Buy A House In the Village
Don't Do Business in Thailand

attachicon.gif51sHHXkBlhL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

I personally think he should have just released a Bleather versus Tommo greatest hits.

This thread should be translated into thai language to promote even more strict immigrationlaws.

I don't really support stricter immigration laws, but I liked your post because there is a grain of truth in that.

And imagine even trying to translate most of this stuff.

It is largely absurd.

Like I said before a member contest as PERFORMANCE ART.

All of you start dancing!

Let's see your moves! biggrin.png

I can still do pole dancing.... does that make you cringe? laugh.png

Moss von Slumberlandski

Apparently, it is the best of the three.

Epic battle scenes.

There was almost single handed combat in the Cinema at one stage, an Englishman thought he was Araragorn, son of Arathorn, I gently prompted him he wasn't and that the complaints area was that way, Off you go son.

He wasn't happy.................

• Like 1

Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

Why isn't there a "none of the above" option?

Excellent idea. Great minds think alike and fools seldom differ as they say smile.pngIt was actually formally proposed and seconded this morning with the full support of Smokie as thread owner, but hasn't yet materialised, from those of the red inked ilk.

The campaign video was also aired a day or so back, but they tried to sweep that under the carpet too.

Allegedly Nancy and Jingthing bought off the moderators, during a wild debauched party in Sukhumvit Soi 5 on Friday night/ early hours of Saturday morning, but we still live in hope.

Makes 1984 and the Hunger Games look like Teletubbies on prozac. David has set up his own "Animal Farm" in protest, and there's rumours of a Greek coup.

The informal parallel voting as of a few minutes ago (although they'd like you to believe otherwise) was:

5. Costas: 55

4. David: 64

3. NancyL: 130

2. JingThing: 168

1. None of the Above: 169

Cheers

Fletch smile.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know it makes sense: Vote None of the Above1.

1. A real alternative to: Mrs Doubtfire; Rainbowdash the prancing pony; Costas (aka Tony Conti) the Greek gigolo; and "Saint" David

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Withholding your vote is the same as voting "none of the above".

There was almost single handed combat in the Cinema at one stage, an Englishman thought he was Araragorn, son of Arathorn, I gently prompted him he wasn't and that the complaints area was that way, Off you go son.

Picking on five year olds again? whistling.gif

Who's winning & why ?

Hmmmm....for a moment i thought that i lost it....

This must be the edit of all the edits on this forum.

What was your thesis, which they not agreed upon ?

you never heard of spelling corrections?

I bet that during your hangouts with the local thais in your homecountry, before you ever set foot in the promised land, comprehensive reading was never on the agenda.

Who's winning & why ?

you never heard of spelling corrections?

I bet that during your hangouts with the local thais in your homecountry, before you ever set foot in the promised land, comprehensive reading was never on the agenda.

you'd have to ask them, I already knew how to read

I think The Bleathers ego is large enough, without being given POTY

Was he wearing his lycra bike shorts?

Who's winning & why ?

I'm trying to type on the phone & somehow lost control.......can't be bothered to type all again.

The thesis was merely the humor vs mental illness.....which as I said before was completely rejected. Lol

I had a few days away and that equals 40 odd pages.....lol

Summary anyone ?

• Like 1

Picking on five year olds again? whistling.gif

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

You should know better of me .........

Edited by Mossfinn

Who's winning & why ?

I'm trying to type on the phone & somehow lost control.......can't be bothered to type all again.

The thesis was merely the humor vs mental illness.....which as I said before was completely rejected. Lol

I had a few days away and that equals 40 odd pages.....lol

Summary anyone ?

Jingthing is buying a new mattress, he thinks it's 'free' delivery.

Nancy's husband wears leederhoosens and the cat's possibly dead.

David put sugar soap in his morning coffee.

Costas is listening to Greek music.

• Like 2

ND wants a summary of the going ons over the past few hours ......

JT is steaming ahead, if he were an athlete he'd be running round the track with the Nigerian flag draped round his shoulders. Nancy is quietly petting Mr. Bitey over a few G & T's, Costas the brave is being brave and David is busy helping others in the forum (as usual)