How many foreigners wifes were not former sex workers

manxninja

Let's see. A year after meeting her as an18 year old massage girl on the beach. I met her again and was allowed to talk to her by her protective older sister. After 3 weeks of asking her out, she finally agreed and we went to dinner with a chaperone. She told me she had never been alone in a room with a man. After 10 more days we agreed to marry pending parental approval and the negotiations of dowry were settled. I held her hand briefly before I departed for another year to America. Upon returning I went to her village in Burirum and married. After another 3 weeks we finally were able to consummate the marriage due to sizes and tolerances. We went back to the USA and married again. The next year we returned to Thailand and had yet another wedding in her village.

14 years later I am retired, she has given me a wonderful life, gave me a son, now 8 and we are almost inseparable and my very best friend.

The non bar girls just take more work and patience to date.

• Like 1

Oh dear! I'll humour you. Not a bar worker, next.

Worst topic I have ever seen to start trolling about. Does this reinforce your opinion that most, or all Farang's Thai wife has been a bar prostitute; call it sex worker if you like?

You have run out of useful things to post about. SIGNED Farang husband of a Isan farm girl

I guess one man's ugly is another man's cute. Tastes vary. Personally I prefer western women, who plenty here seem to regard as repulsive.

I don't find the young ones who look like movie stars repulsive, but my charms are not apparent to them for some strange reason. tongue.png

• Like 1

A number of defensive comments smell of denial. Like I say there is no shame in it, id prefer a sinner to a liar anyday.

I think most of the bar girls are not only sinners but liars too.

You know how to tell if a bar girl is lying ? Look to see if her lips are moving.

Could not resist.... :)

Had a geek once who was a little money hungry liar. I had met her at a bar and she had worked at a few prior to that. I told a guy I knew about the stuff she was pulling and his comment was " you know what she was when you met her" . Come to find out that after I cut her loose he ended up seeing her. He now says she is a good girl and he loves her. Bet he is telling his mates (not sure he has any) that she is a good girl. Make me laugh ..... People lie to themselves so much that they even start to believe.

Lets face it older men visiting bars in Thailand meet younger girls . Some of them end up marrying.

But no need to be a sex worker when you work in a bar to entertain....? If you look at where foreigners meet Thai women here I would say it happens in bars. Maybe as many as 50% of older men met their younger wife in a bar...

But it doesnt mean they have slept with 100's of foreigners , only a few....

Edited by balo

i be honest would i marry a prostitute from the uk so why would i marry one from thailand or a bar girl marry one that has university education has very good job and has familey thats dont depend on your income or hers property in bangkok ie 3 apartment blocks and 10 houses

and bingo you have my wife

some are lucky others not so but then again i never get tp own any of it