How many foreigners wifes were not former sex workers

manxninja

We've seen plenty of people here admit to paying their wife a wage.

Nothing wrong with that ( I don't, my wife works) but I cannot understand the stupid people who also pay a wage to the FIL. MIL etc.

Although I wouldn't class all "sex workers" the same or all bad I still have no problem with saying "Yes I met her in a bar".

smile.png

Would you have a problem with saying "Yes, my wife was a prostitute" ?

Probably not, but I had a few Thai girlfriends before I met my wife, why should I pay for sex

when I can easily get it free? But I'm not fat, ugly, or have any personality issues.

Although I wouldn't class all "sex workers" the same or all bad I still have no problem with saying "Yes I met her in a bar".

smile.png

Probably not, but I had a few Thai girlfriends before I met my wife, why should I pay for sex

when I can easily get it free? But I'm not fat, ugly, or have any personality issues.

Carly Simon wrote a song about you.

:)

• Like 1

smile.png

Carly Simon wrote a song about you.

smile.png

Would that song be 'Your So Vain' by any chance? I am actually very vain.

So given the choice,who would you choose if you HAD to,

the local slag,who would go with anyone back in your home

country for free,or some Issan girl who by circumstances of

of poverty and family pressure was forced to go to Bangkok

to earn a living ,its just business,few working girls I would

suspect be doing what they have to out of choice,just like

all of them are not bad people,

relax Countryman

• Like 1

relax Countryman

Good post.

• Like 2

SoiBiker, I think that if a Farang is old, fat, and ugly, but very rich, he should go with sexworkers,

if I was in that situation, I certainly would as it would be the only way I could get laid.

.Bernie Eclestone is short old ugly and married to a young model of 6ft,so he doesn't fit your criteria at all ,mind you he is a multi millionaire so perhaps money plays a part in the west as well as Thailand ,you think?

• Like 1

relax Countryman

Another myth that they are pressured to go hooker in Bangkok.

They are pressured to go look for a job, which they usually find in some factory, which they leave for Nana after a few months because from working in a factory one gets tired.

Like I said its all business,working in a factory for 300 THB per day,if I had a pussy and

was a beauty,who's to say what you would do to provide for your family back in Issan,

of cause they are pressured to go and work on the game,by their parents,thats why

you see all these new houses sprouting up like mushrooms,if you had nothing and

your only asset was between your legs,why not, BUT it does not make them all bad

people.

relax Countryman

• Like 1

i met my wife on Ko Samet. she was working in a bar/restaurant on one of the quiet beaches. a few years later, we were talking to a missionary family in Central Bangna and she told them, out of all her customers , i was her favourite. the looks on their faces.

To be honest ,who cares ,its a myth that all bar girls are bad ,when i first came here my first girlfriend worked in a bar ,we married and went to the UK it didnt last and as i said once before we are still really good friends ,she is married now and the height of respectability in the UK ,my wife of 22 years was not a bar girl , but who gives a toss ,she loves me i love her ,just because she did not work in a bar means nothing ,i have friends who i think their wives worked in bars ,but i would not ask ,funnily enough one told me that he met his wfe in a bar ,i was gobsmacked ,i would not have guessed ever ,she now runs an office ,and very well i may add . but as i said at the end of the day as long as your happy who gives a toss?

The guys who do get burnt are the ones who come here for the 1st time think the best looking girl in a bar loves them ,(its the sleevless t shirt and tatts) always attracts the ladies ,and the old guy who just wants to be loved and thinks he can buy it are the ones who get burnt.Also they are the ones we hear about ,because they make good print ,who the hell wants to hear about me and you ,our kids and trips to tesco to do the shopping?

Edited by i claudius
  • Like 1

relax Countryman

I'll take what's behind Door Number 2 Monty.

SoiBiker, I think that if a Farang is old, fat, and ugly, but very rich, he should go with sexworkers,

if I was in that situation, I certainly would as it would be the only way I could get laid.

.Bernie Eclestone is short old ugly and married to a young model of 6ft,so he doesn't fit your criteria at all ,mind you he is a multi millionaire so perhaps money plays a part in the west as well as Thailand ,you think?

Reminds me of this memorable one liner from Mrs Merton:)

https://youtu.be/Lj-9lSEBBm0

Edited by evadgib

smile.png

Yes, I wouldn't exactly say she was but I'm not getting into that crap again, I lived in Pattaya for almost 13 years so I'm well aware of it all but lets just say I'm happy with her past.

smile.png

Thats sad, 13 years in Thailand and all you can only find is a prostitute for a wife, and a failed bar off walking street, which you could not even sell.

Prostitute is such a relative term. So you picked up your your wife who was a clean as the fresh driven Nor' Eastern snow from a Wellesley College sorority, virgins one-and-all, and set her up in the lap of luxury. All she has to do is meet your most basic and base needs (along with the pool boy's, mailman, her yoga instructor and massuer). A well-to-do couple at the apex of Christain morality and economic status. "Yeah, you loser's in Thailand with your prostitute, whore wives Ha ha ha". You duh man, bro! You duh man!

We'd all love to hear your self-rightious story of how you've stayed the course of chasity and self-control. What I've found in my stay here are those who tend to let fly with the most vile and demeaning terms for women are generally some of the most amoral pond-scum that I tend not to keep company with.

I tell ya what home boy. If you ever find yourself in the middle of a bunch of farangs with Isaan wives and established families, and direct one of the assine prejoratives at the wrong group people.....

Edited by connda

A dirty old smelly sleazy man pays an 18 yr old whore to spread her legs. And she does it. She is a whore. She will live with that nightmare forever. Every time her existing husband has sex with her, she "turns off" psychologically and becomes a vegetable. She married him for money of course. That is their only education. The formal education stopped at 6th grade and the real education (how to suck $ out of men) started thereafter.

Go ahead, marry a whore if you are that stupid.

A successful, well-to-do farang pays an 18 yr old sex-worker to spread her legs. And she does it. He's a "John".

He will live with that nightmare of being a "John" forever. Every time his existing wife has sex with him, he "turns off" psychologically and becomes a "John". His farang wife married him for money of course and is loathe to put out in the manner he most desires. Thailand, Nevada, and Denmark is his only sexual education. The formal education may have stopped as a post grad and the real education (how to pay $$$ and ฿฿฿ and material things for time with some strange) started thereafter.

Go ahead, keep riding the tide of self-righteousness, and tossing around the vile remarks about the women you've been with if you are that stupid -- "John".

Edited by connda

Why would anyone pay their wife to have sex?

You think nobody here does that?

You're no doubt right that many marriages have finance as a key factor, but equating marriage with paying a prostitute is ridiculous. I think you know that.

In many instances, if you compare and contrast marriage and "prosititution" world-wide, in many instances equating the two is far from ridiculous. It might seem ridiculous from the rather ignorant, narrow point-of-view most Westerners who either have little worldly experience, or who have their eye's wide shut (to coin the term from Mr. Kubrick) in response to their own cultural conditioning.

Ignorance may be bliss, but it doesn't give you the excuse to feel superior to anyone else, nor does it lead to the moral high-road.

• Like 1

Doesn't marrying a foreigner twenty (or more) years her senior then living off him, by definition, make her a sex worker?

No matter what her previous occupation/s were?

OK, so if you married a Thai girl within 5 years of your own age and both contribute equally to the family finances, maybe legit.

But who knows a foreigner/Thai couple like that?

Edited by MaeJoMTB

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

relax Countryman

They are pressured to go look for a job, which they usually find in some factory, which they leave for Nana after a few months because from working in a factory one gets tired.

Like I said its all business,working in a factory for 300 THB per day,if I had a pussy and

was a beauty,who's to say what you would do to provide for your family back in Issan,

of cause they are pressured to go and work on the game,by their parents,thats why

your only asset was between your legs,why not, BUT it does not make them all bad

people.

relax Countryman

Some parents may pressure daughters to turn tricks but not as many as you're making out.

Just try taking a photograph in a gogo bar and see what happens to you . . .

The girls will tear you to shreds for fear of having their photos appearing on the internet somewhere.

relax Cypress Hill

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Doesn't marrying a foreigner twenty (or more) years her senior then living off him, by definition, make her a sex worker?

OK, so if you married a Thai girl within 5 years of your own age and both contribute equally to the family finances, maybe legit.

So does that make your wife - 20 years your junior - a sex worker, then?

So, does that mean stay at home mothers are all sex workers?? What a screwed up world you exist in.....

No doubt about it.

If I didn't have money, she wouldn't be living with me.

So, does that mean stay at home mothers are all sex workers?? What a screwed up world you exist in.....

How many 'stay at home mothers' do you know living with the father of their children who is 20 years older?

And more to the point, would the old dude ever have been given the chance to father their children if they weren't sex workers?

(Is English not your first language, or did you just miss the '20 years older' part of my post?)

Edited by MaeJoMTB

No doubt about it.

If I didn't have money, she wouldn't be living with me.

OK well at least you can admit it

Not really equal finances as she doesn't work (not allowed to yet) but my wife (who is 40, I'm 42) worked her arse off around the house in the UK when she was here looking after my Parents, thats good enough for me.

when she works then she'd be happy to contribute if asked.

Not really equal finances as she doesn't work (not allowed to yet) but my wife (who is 40, I'm 42) worked her arse off around the house in the UK when she was here looking after my Parents, thats good enough for me.

when she works then she'd be happy to contribute if asked.

smile.png

As I said, normal relationship with a woman your own age, nothing wrong with that.

Now if she were 40 and you 62 ...... entirely different game.

To be honest ,who cares ,its a myth that all bar girls are bad ,when i first came here my first girlfriend worked in a bar ,we married and went to the UK it didnt last and as i said once before we are still really good friends ,she is married now and the height of respectability in the UK ,my wife of 22 years was not a bar girl , but who gives a toss ,she loves me i love her ,just because she did not work in a bar means nothing ,i have friends who i think their wives worked in bars ,but i would not ask ,funnily enough one told me that he met his wfe in a bar ,i was gobsmacked ,i would not have guessed ever ,she now runs an office ,and very well i may add . but as i said at the end of the day as long as your happy who gives a toss?

The guys who do get burnt are the ones who come here for the 1st time think the best looking girl in a bar loves them ,(its the sleevless t shirt and tatts) always attracts the ladies ,and the old guy who just wants to be loved and thinks he can buy it are the ones who get burnt.Also they are the ones we hear about ,because they make good print ,who the hell wants to hear about me and you ,our kids and trips to tesco to do the shopping?

The guys in the wifebeaters, and who have the tattooes do not attract the ladies, on the contrary, if the ladies find out they are not so rich, cannot build a house, support their parents, buy a truck, all the tattooes won't mean a thing.

I agree with everything else in your post, a lot of ex bargirls do well for themselves, and good on them.

relax Countryman

people.

relax Countryman

Some parents may pressure daughters to turn tricks but not as many as you're making out.

Just try taking a photograph in a gogo bar and see what happens to you . . .

The girls will tear you to shreds for fear of having their photos appearing on the internet somewhere.

relax Cypress Hill

Yes, the most likely being they are afraid their sponsors may see them.

• Like 1

My wife is twenty years my junior, is very well educated, and has an income of her own.

But if I found out she was a sex worker before I met her I wouldn't care.

What she did before she met me is none of my business, and vice versa.

Don't know how many and frankly I really don't care. All I know is I will never be included in that group of knuckleheads. I didn't seek out prostitutes nor women from impoverished families in my home country so why do it here? I believe a man will act and do the same wherever he goes as he has acted and done in his own country.

• Like 2