Gerrard set to announce end of Liverpool career

Lite Beer

Oh lighten up guys.....you don't think that every teams star get a rollicking.....?

Rooney's probably going to end up as the highest scorerer in history of club football, thats recognized, but there are also as many jokes about him going around as goals his scored.

Where's the Scous humor gone...... you can certainly dish it out on the terraces when I used to travel up there..

Anyway if you feel you have had a disappointing Christmas, just remember, someone somewhere was unwrapping a Tottenham shirt. .....wub.png

Bring on the Arsenal jokes........

Rooney's a granny shagger with a face like a baboons <deleted>!!

And yes, some young lads unwrapped their new Spurs shirt and wore it for the first time for the Chelsea demolition. What a splendid way to end the yearthumbsup.gif

Oh lighten up guys.....you don't think that every teams star get a rollicking.....?

Rooney's probably going to end up as the highest scorerer in history of club football, thats recognized, but there are also as many jokes about him going around as goals his scored.

Where's the Scous humor gone...... you can certainly dish it out on the terraces when I used to travel up there..

Anyway if you feel you have had a disappointing Christmas, just remember, someone somewhere was unwrapping a Tottenham shirt. .....wub.png

Bring on the Arsenal jokes........

Rooney's a granny shagger with a face like a baboons <deleted>!!

And yes, some young lads unwrapped their new Spurs shirt and wore it for the first time for the Chelsea demolition. What a splendid way to end the yearthumbsup.gif

So it was you on stevieH twitter feed! whistling.gif

there's a truly staggering amount of tedious, unfunny prick behaviour going around this announcement. football fans are really mostly total whoppers.

You mean thick tossers, right?!!

What should be being discussed is the comparison in the careers of Gerrard and Dalglish. Both outstanding but under very different circumstances.

Think i give the nod to Dalglish but its testament to Gerrard that there is talk of the two.

For the record i think his timing in leaving is right as is his destination. Good luck to him.

thick tossers is one way of putting it carmine mate yeah. unfunny, tedious bellends would be another - my twitter feed has got arsenal fans quoting unfunny chelsea songs about a gerrard mistake handing the title to both of their rivals, man city. it's mental stuff.

this lad achieved more in a hundredth of one percent of his career than every one of these pricks will ever have done and the abuse and pavlovian unfunny sh*te just makes me sad really. he's had a spectacular career, has been a brilliant (though i've never really liked the term) ambassador for his club and country and i'll bet every one of them cheered his goal in munich and various other things when he was wearing an england shirt. the english league will be immediately poorer without him.

he's scored in a european cup final - possibly the greatest european cup final - and then lifted the european cup afterwards for his hometown, boyhood club. he's an ordinary lad from huyton who became one of the best footballers in the world and has achieved extraordinary things. what've you lot done lads?

I licked Giggs's arse wink.png