Publisher pulls atlas that omits Israel

Lite Beer

In the UK, things have gone to ridiculous extremes in the attempts to pacify and please muslims.

We should bare the truth of everything so the world knows what is really going on. Especially ISIS. Why do I have to search the internet to find out what is going on. ?.

Of course it would lead to war on the streets so we will shelve that plan for the time being.

Not just the UK, seems like the whole <deleted> world are trying to please them, why don't these goody goodies get a life and smell the real shit

where's the complaints dept?

For years I have seen globes, atlases, maps, magazine/tv graphics etc that have omitted New Zealand

Occurs so often . . . there's a website World Maps Without NZ

tumblr_ng0unko1C31tv3nnno1_1280.jpg

Talking about the least corrupt countries in the world and not including New Zealand on the map: that’s totally cool, Business Insider, the country is only #2 on your own list, no big deal.

• Like 2

A ridiculous 'mistake' to make from a 'top' UK publisher!!! Denying the truth (facts), never helped anyone's 'education'!

They normally just take a black marker (Sharpie?) to Israel on the maps in the Middle East.

Truth wins out over the pervasive bias of British media and journalism which refuses to admit that Israel is a nation entitled to recognition.

Apart from the idiot company that published the silly atlas and has now withdrawn it, which other British media and journalists are you referring to?

Or is it just a stupid remark?

Indeed, especially as without the Balfour Declaration the idea of a Jewish homeland in Palestine might never have arrived at the starting blocks , much less left them.

Stay cheap.

Who cares that Rhodesia isn't a country that hasn't existed for 3 decades. Consider it an atlas and history book in one. Twice the value.

So your entire point in posting about a news item related to Israel is to promote a stereotype that you harbor have that Jews are cheap ... did I get that right? Just checking. Very impressive.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

In the UK, things have gone to ridiculous extremes in the attempts to pacify and please muslims.

We should bare the truth of everything so the world knows what is really going on. Especially ISIS. Why do I have to search the internet to find out what is going on. ?.

Of course it would lead to war on the streets so we will shelve that plan for the time being.

You are so right! The likes of Cameron, Blair, Livingstone, Simon Hughes have all expressed their eagerness to see a muslim prime minister installed at Number 10. It appears that the British public will obediently toe the line.....

And can you provide some evidence that Cameron,Blair,Livingstone and Simon Hughes publicly declared "their eagerness to see a muslim prime minister installed at Number 10". without necessary evidence words like this are meaningless! so here's your chance to verify what I have never heard of?

• Like 1

Since when is it abnormal for Atlases to reflect places inaccurately. ? No surprise to me.

Only have to look at most with GB being the size of France or Oz looking tiny, NZ missing along with many island nations etc etc.

I'll bet the Atlas you saw in school was just as inaccurate and tbh it really P***** me off I'd been lied to my whole school life when I found out what a real and accurate map of the world looked like....dry.png

Stay cheap.

Who cares that Rhodesia isn't a country that hasn't existed for 3 decades. Consider it an atlas and history book in one. Twice the value.

So your entire point in posting about a news item related to Israel is to promote a stereotype that you harbor have that Jews are cheap ... did I get that right? Just checking. Very impressive.
Welcome to 2015, the cockroaches dare scurry round in broad daylight now relying on safety in numbers.

I'll bet the Atlas you saw in school was just as inaccurate and tbh it really P***** me off I'd been lied to my whole school life when I found out what a real and accurate map of the world looked like....dry.png

Like this?

article-2596783-1CD3619700000578-454_964

It is quite rage inducing, isn't it.

Since when is it abnormal for Atlases to reflect places inaccurately. ? No surprise to me.

Only have to look at most with GB being the size of France or Oz looking tiny, NZ missing along with many island nations etc etc.

Just pick one you like...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_map_projections

If Jerusalem is the capital why are all the foreign embassies in Tel Aviv?

Where is the international airport?

Tel Aviv!

What does it have to do with showing the country itself on the map?

Clearly nothing unless talking about the detail of where the capital is located on the map of the country not shown at all in the publication in question.