Where to buy big convex traffic mirror for village?

giddyup

For safety reasons we need to buy two big traffic mirrors for the entrance/exit to our village. It is pretty dangerous pulling out into the road either left or right, so a couple of big mirrors is essential. I have absolutely no idea where to buy, I've never seen them for sale anywhere.

post-130068-0-17175500-1420282564_thumb.

Depends where you are of course, but I've seen them in HomePro and MegaHome.

Sorry, I should have said, I'm in Pattaya. Had a look in HomePro but couldn't see any.

Home Pro definitely have them as I've seen them there...maybe out of stock. I think they were in the section with the road safety cones and stuff like that. Did you show the staff a picture? Edited by OMGImInPattaya

You can buy them from HomePro's online shopping website: http://www.directtoshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchDisplay?searchTerm=convex&categoryId=&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&pageSize=40&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=

Edit: You can also use that link to check whether they are in-stock at your local branch too.

Edited by IMHO

Much appreciated.

You Don't need to buy them, contact the council they will put them up for free, ours did.

That's worth a try. They aren't that expensive, around 1000 baht for a 24", but then still have to get posts and install them. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an idea, maybe the farang buys the mirror as a gesture, then ask the council to provide and install the pole?

I think I'd need to get permission from the council before installing a pole on the side of the road anyway, for safety reasons.