Coming soon Zenfone 2 .. and what a phone!

casualbiker

LAZADA does allow 14 day return if not satisfied. I took advantage of that policy when a phone I ordered turned out not to have the advertised specs. The process was quick and easy.

Of course, that is no help if a problem occurs down the road. I've had an ASUS Zenphone-5 as my daily driver for the last 6 months and have liked it however, the #1 SIM slot has suddenly decided not to recognize the installed SIM. I've tried several other SIMs but no luck.

Like many here, I am considering the Zenphone-2 but I will see how Asus handles this problem. My phone was bought locally at Power Mall, Paragon so I have a chance. If I had bought it from Lazada, I'd be out of luck.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's why i don't like Lazada and buy nothing from this shop. A lot of the stuff they sell is importet. That means; No Warranty Provided

So, you have a problem with the device? Throw it away.

But don't they actually tell you if it has a warranty or not.. What's the problem?

I have bought a few things from Lazada. And very happy!

I don't think you have actually bought from LAZADA, but like Millions of others, you are not aware of it.

95% of the products on Lazada are not actually SOLD by Lazada. They are being sold by some small, unknown and in some cases dodgy vendors, who list their goods on the lazada platform, and of whom you don't know more than their name like " 123telecom" or something like that.

This is the big problem with buying from the lazada-platform.

The first thing when browsing goods on lazada is to check who is actually fulfilling the sale.

If it is "sold and fulfilled by Lazada" it should be okay.

but the deals that are too good to be true are actually NEVER "sold and fulfilled by lazada". And this is for some reason. Lazada as well does not sell "imported" phones which in many cases originate from dubious sources.

N.S.:

In that case, the said imported ASUS phone would be "sold and fulfilled by KILE", not by lazada. So what or who on earth is KILE ?????? there is NO WAY for a customer to find out what or who is KILE and the people behind that KILE shop. The only thing you know is that the seller is KILE. could be a big store undercover or just your neighbors pet poodle.

so much for buying at lazada...... WE SEEK SAFE HARBOUR

Edited by siam2007

The zen phone 2 was released in India 2 weeks ago and in "S. E. Asia" last week, that being Indonesia Malaysia and Singapore, but no mention of Thailand.The Phillipines has a date of mid May plus prices, but no mention of Thailand.I have asked around in the bigger stores in Bangkok and they still have no idea. Although it was published on a few websites that the release date in Thailand would be April, one of these sites said later that they had been contacted by Asus Thailand who said this was not correct and that "mid year" was probably more likely.So very frustrating for those of us who were looking forward to this phone.

The problem it seems is getting the telecom authorities to give them the import tags... Officially all phones sold have an authorised tag on it.... They were hoping that they would have some at the upcoming mobile expo on the 7-10. But it seems not.. Maybe they will have pretty launch sign up there!

I wonder how much pressure Samsung is putting on the NBTC to slow down Zenfone 2 sales while the Samsung S6 is being released!

Information about nbtc banning phones in 2012..

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/555260-nbtc-bans-280-mobile-phone-models-from-china/

Edited by casualbiker