12 dead in attack on Paris newspaper; France goes on alert

webfact

If you are talking about no go zones as what you might also describe as 'culturally enriched' zones, then I would agree with you that such places do exist.

"'culturally enriched' zones"? laugh.png You're having a laugh, aren't you?

Ooo, we mustn't call them no-go areas as it stigmatizes Muslims. facepalm.gifAnd you wonder why you're labelled an apologist.

So when the next white guy or gal that gets attacked, mugged, sharia-patrolled or abused in the no-g....er...I mean culturally enriched zone, we can all say to them, sorry pal, you weren't mugged, you've just been culturally-enriched!!

'culturally enriched' zones my arse! cheesy.gif

Actually, it's a phrase I often use since reading it on the Gatesofvienna website. The use of irony tickled me.

But shouldn't he have the same right to offend granted to others?

It seems that he crossed the line by mocking and showing footage of the killing of U.S. journalist James Foley and expressing admiration for the perpetrator of the kosher supermarket shooting in Paris. There are hate speech laws in France that he has apparently broken.

• Like 1

It seems that the much lauded French freedom of expression and freedom to offend is not universal!

Dieudonné arrested over Facebook post on Paris gunman

The French government has in the past banned Dieudonnés shows because it considers them antisemitic.
His comment was, in my opinion, at the very least in the worst taste and extremely offensive; as is much of his output.

Or is that right dependant on the target of the offensive remarks, cartoons, publication etc.?
I do have some sympathy for the anything goes stance, seeing as exceptions based on incitement to racial or religious hatred can be subjective. Still to eulogize the murderer of Jewish deli customers seems to me far more distasteful than say the prosecution of an Austrian housewife called Elizabeth Sabovitch-Wolf for accurately stating Mohammad consummated his Marriage to Aisha when she was nine. Truth was not a defense in that case. Still I somehow doubt anyone will put a cap in his head for his remark.
Edited by Scott

Isn't this exactly the same stance as the rabid Islamasists?

Mirror images aside : who are "they" going to actually fight?

I guess its easy to egg on a fight when standing, or seated, 10,000 Kms away..

Why aren't you fighting - are ya chicken?

Edited by MrTee

Some news from Egypt, Mauritania and Saudi Arabia... Sorry not sure French want that! whistling.gif

1. Egypt student gets 3-year jail term for atheism

http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-student-gets-3-jail-term-atheism-152045172.html

2. Mauritania issues first apostasy death sentence

http://news.yahoo.com/mauritania-issues-first-apostasy-death-sentence-050936161.html

3. Building snowmen is forbidden by Saudi Arabian cleric, who calls them anti-Islamic

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/cleric-saudi-arabia-declares-fatwa-snowmen-article-1.2075663

Suggesting that Muslim self-imposed 'No Go Zones' in France and other places are 'ghettos' of the classic diffinition is ridiculous ... Muslims really do 'self-impose' their isolation - it has a purpose. It is not done as a result of an economic disparity - where the Muslims cannot leave due to cost of living. In short Muslims just do not want anyone else - infidels to be living in their ideologically blocked off sanctuary. And it is done to stake out claims to territories and then further expand them as each year goes by. In this way Muslims act similar to 'squatters' - move in and displace who ever is in the homestead... little by little. It is not difficult to see that planned Muslim self-imposed 'ghetto' creation is growing all over Europe where it is allowed and not resisted. The planned end result is to push everyone else out.

Your Muslim colored glasses are distorting your vision.
Also known as jihad by stealth.

Until you see it with your own eyes, it's hard to believe. In the 60s it started with about 5000 that the capitalist mill owners brought to my home town. We were not getting the cream of the crop. The hindus were all from the lower castes. The muslims mostly from the border areas with Afghanistan. The hindus soon moved on. They did not want to be near the muslims.

Maybe your observation that most Hindus came from the lower castes is right. Then what?
1. The majority of Hindus in India might be from lower castes, too.
2. Hindus from lower castes might wish to improve in the hierarchy of an open society.
Isn't that what you (and Islam) propagate all the time: an open society?

"Isn't that what you (and Islam) propagate all the time: an open society?"

Are you seriously saying that islam propogates an open society??

Edited by Fab5BKK

Yes.

At east for lower-caste Hindus, Islam provides indeed a chance to break out, and this is the definition of an open society.

There is still a barrier to break out when it comes to religious convertites, at least for fundamentalists - on both sides.

Not to forget the Sikhs, of course, which I consider the most liberal religion in present India.

BBC last weekend did a piece on the UK sikhs. The 1st ones to arrive in Britain had fled there from the newly formed Pakistan to get away from guess who?

Guess who is assisting with funding and support for Sikh terrorism in India

Yes.

At east for lower-caste Hindus, Islam provides indeed a chance to break out, and this is the definition of an open society.

There is still a barrier to break out when it comes to religious convertites, at least for fundamentalists - on both sides.

All Muslims are equal, then? No...social, ethnic, caste differences? coffee1.gif

Yes.

No following your logic at all mate but you are entitled to an opinion

Not to forget the Sikhs, of course, which I consider the most liberal religion in present India.

BBC last weekend did a piece on the UK sikhs. The 1st ones to arrive in Britain had fled there from the newly formed Pakistan to get away from guess who?

Probably from the one group with the closest similarity, who in this case could be Hindus or Moslems.

canman:

my logic is mathematical, and what you call opinion is a cognitive frame based on worldwide travelling and communication.

Both paradigms can be proved to be wrong, even logic according to Goedel.

I know that, and I'm trying to muddle through with rhythmic cybernetics. That's all.

Or is that right dependant on the target of the offensive remarks, cartoons, publication etc.?

"all animals are equal but some are more equal than others" wink.png

• Like 1

Probably from the one group with the closest similarity, who in this case could be Hindus or Moslems.

Pakistani intelligence

Some news from Egypt, Mauritania and Saudi Arabia... Sorry not sure French want that! whistling.gif

1. Egypt student gets 3-year jail term for atheism

http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-student-gets-3-jail-term-atheism-152045172.html

2. Mauritania issues first apostasy death sentence

http://news.yahoo.com/mauritania-issues-first-apostasy-death-sentence-050936161.html

3. Building snowmen is forbidden by Saudi Arabian cleric, who calls them anti-Islamic

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/cleric-saudi-arabia-declares-fatwa-snowmen-article-1.2075663

Also known as jihad by stealth.

Until you see it with your own eyes, it's hard to believe. In the 60s it started with about 5000 that the capitalist mill owners brought to my home town. We were not getting the cream of the crop. The hindus were all from the lower castes. The muslims mostly from the border areas with Afghanistan. The hindus soon moved on. They did not want to be near the muslims.

Maybe your observation that most Hindus came from the lower castes is right. Then what?

1. The majority of Hindus in India might be from lower castes, too.

2. Hindus from lower castes might wish to improve in the hierarchy of an open society.

Isn't that what you (and Islam) propagate all the time: an open society?

"Isn't that what you (and Islam) propagate all the time: an open society?"

Are you seriously saying that islam propogates an open society??

Building snowmen is forbidden by Saudi Arabian cleric, who calls them anti-Islamic

I guess they are running out of white things to hate

• Like 1

Why so totalitarian?

Remember people can act in different roles, eg.

As a believer, I go to my mosque or church (or whatsoever)

As a worker, I go to my working place.

As being dark or pale skinned, I attend my ethnic entertainment.

And as a citizen, I'm part of multicultural Europe.

• Like 1

Suggesting that Muslim self-imposed 'No Go Zones' in France and other places are 'ghettos' of the classic diffinition is ridiculous ... Muslims really do 'self-impose' their isolation - it has a purpose. It is not done as a result of an economic disparity - where the Muslims cannot leave due to cost of living. In short Muslims just do not want anyone else - infidels to be living in their ideologically blocked off sanctuary. And it is done to stake out claims to territories and then further expand them as each year goes by. In this way Muslims act similar to 'squatters' - move in and displace who ever is in the homestead... little by little. It is not difficult to see that planned Muslim self-imposed 'ghetto' creation is growing all over Europe where it is allowed and not resisted. The planned end result is to push everyone else out.

I have previously posted on many occasions proof that so called Muslim no go areas in the UK are a myth and that the tiny minority of Muslims who try to impose them are dealt with under the law; arrested, tried and if found guilty usually imprisoned. Such as Muslim vigilantes jailed for 'sharia law' attacks in London

These so called no go areas are also a myth in France and elsewhere in Europe.

For example: Debunking the Myth of Muslim-Only Zones in Major European Cities

"That's pretty funny," says Hait Abbas, a non-practicing Muslim who runs a wine shop in a Paris neighborhood among those identified by Peterson as a no-go zone. Far from being Muslim-dominated, the neighborhood near the Gare du Nord train station bustles with Italian delis, African hair-braiding shops, and Chinese massage parlors. If it's governed by Islamic law, Abbas says, "I guess I better cut my hand off."

Yet the gullible still hold to the myth propounded by those with a racist, anti immigration agenda such as Nigel Farage, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Farage is fond of parading his few immigrant supporters in front of the press; but read his party's literature.

He is like an ex pat in Pattaya who constantly puts down Thais as lazy and stupid whilst saying he can't be racist because he shags brown girls.

The Gatestone Institute? Liberal and independent; not.

BTW, the 751 Sensitive Urban Zones they mention in France are not no go areas! They are not considered off limits; they are designated as priority areas for urban renewal and other forms of state aid. (Yes, I know I've used Wikipedia, but it was the only English source I could find; French government ones are in French.)

People like the Gatestone Institute aren't interested in facts.

Neither are the gullible who swallow their pony wholesale.

Steely Dan, your posts would have more credibility if you quoted from independent sources rather than the fact twisting or ignoring Islamaphobic loonies you usually use.

I have previously posted on many occasions proof that so called Muslim no go areas in the UK are a myth and that the tiny minority of Muslims who try to impose them are dealt with under the law; arrested, tried and if found guilty usually imprisoned. Such as Muslim vigilantes jailed for 'sharia law' attacks in London

These so called no go areas are also a myth in France and elsewhere in Europe.

For example: Debunking the Myth of Muslim-Only Zones in Major European Cities
"That's pretty funny," says Hait Abbas, a non-practicing Muslim who runs a wine shop in a Paris neighborhood among those identified by Peterson as a no-go zone. Far from being Muslim-dominated, the neighborhood near the Gare du Nord train station bustles with Italian delis, African hair-braiding shops, and Chinese massage parlors. If it's governed by Islamic law, Abbas says, "I guess I better cut my hand off."
Yet the gullible still hold to the myth propounded by those with a racist, anti immigration agenda such as Nigel Farage, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Was under the impression you were adamant about not getting into these issues on this topic...coffee1.gif

He can't help it, it's his sensitive zone. smile.png

http://vladtepesblog.com/2014/07/20/france-islamic-immigrants-and-their-descendants-and-cultural-enrichment-yet-more-videos/
Edited by Scott
  • Like 1