Tried Hua Hin Butler for the first time

roly

I think Hua Hin butler do a good service, if delivery is going to be late they'll inform you.

The thing that concerns me and more importantly should concern certain restaurants is that certain foods don't travel well!

Had a delivery from a well known restaurant in HUa hin earlier, it gets good reviews from tourists and expats alike, I've never been to the restaurant myself, I thought I'd try some of they're food today.

It was awful.....

Would I go and visit that restaurant after the food I had? Yes, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.

I just wonder how many others give huanhin butler a go with a view to trying a particular restaurants food only to be dissapointed and then not wanting to visit that restaurant in the flesh?

Also as you can order from as many restaurants as you like, how long is it between food being cooked, collected and then being delivered.

Before I left, (moved out of Thailand now) I used them a lot and had food delivered from several downtown restaurants that I've never been to in person. I thought it was a great service, especially for trying restaurants that are difficult to drive to/park near.