Thailand to celebrate close relations with North Korea

webfact

Western nations are as totalitarian as they come these days, we really shouldn't mock.

How old are you? Twelve? Stop watching Zeitgiest and thinking Russell Brand is the new messiah. If it's pretty much the same, go and live in North Korea.

Are you seriously comparing western nations (I guess you may mean the USA, UK, Germany etc) with North F..ing Korea? I mean, like seriously. Go to N.Korea and try and use the internet, listen to the radio, watch a movie or use a mobile phone internationally. Try and criticise ANYTHING in that country. Try and get 3 decent meals a day. A career. Try and complain aboiut the leader or a traffic cop not doing his/her job too well. See what happens to you.

I'm no fan of politicians in the west too, but for heaven's sake, don't compare the west with North Korea!

OK brains, show me where I compared Western Nations to N Korea? It inferred we should sort out our own state spying and encroaching control the govt have over us if we wish to continue to hold the higher ground.

We have our own brain of totalitarianism and brainwashing, though maybe you aren't bright enough to accept this and just believe everything the BBC and Daily Express serve up for you.

Educate yourself Fatty.

Edited by ffaarraanngg

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Western nations are as totalitarian as they come these days, we really shouldn't mock.

How old are you? Twelve? Stop watching Zeitgiest and thinking Russell Brand is the new messiah. If it's pretty much the same, go and live in North Korea.

Are you seriously comparing western nations (I guess you may mean the USA, UK, Germany etc) with North F..ing Korea? I mean, like seriously. Go to N.Korea and try and use the internet, listen to the radio, watch a movie or use a mobile phone internationally. Try and criticise ANYTHING in that country. Try and get 3 decent meals a day. A career. Try and complain aboiut the leader or a traffic cop not doing his/her job too well. See what happens to you.

I'm no fan of politicians in the west too, but for heaven's sake, don't compare the west with North Korea!

OK brains, show me where I compared Western Nations to N Korea?

We have our own brain of totalitarianism and brainwashing.

Educate yourself Fatty.

You're dafter than I thought then. You don't think what you said was a comparison? Oh well...

transam, on 08 Jan 2015 - 19:32, said:
nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 18:16, said:
nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 18:11, said:nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 18:11, said:
nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 17:45, said:nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 17:45, said:nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 17:45, said:

Great minds think alike.

I hate it, when people such as you like me.

It makes me doubt myself.

And I hate it even more, Transam, when things get <deleted> up like this.

Bottom line: Transam, please do not like anything I post.

Sooooooooooooooooooo sorry.............smile.png

Yes sure, you are sorry.

You did it before.

I sincerely dislike "likes" from extremists, including you and that 2by 2 or something, other side of the spectrum - I forget his name now, it was months since I last visited this racist forum.

BLATANT RACICM is what I said, and say again - even if you have a coloured bf.

nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 18:11, said:nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 18:11, said:

nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 17:45, said:nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 17:45, said:nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 17:45, said:

Great minds think alike.

Yes sure, you are sorry.

You did it before.

I sincerely dislike "likes" from extremists, including you and that 2by 2 or something, other side of the spectrum - I forget his name now, it was months since I last visited this racist forum.

For Effs sake get a room you 2 ;-)

OK brains, show me where I compared Western Nations to N Korea?

We have our own brain of totalitarianism and brainwashing.

Educate yourself Fatty.

You're dafter than I thought then. You don't think what you said was a comparison? Oh well...

I spelt out exactly what I meant but clearly any form of debate is impossible with such a simpleton like yourself.

Clearly you think the state spying on its people in the US/UK is totally different to when the N Koreans do it though.

Great minds think alike.

Yes sure, you are sorry.

You did it before.

Wow! This thread has certainly brought out more than the normal share of nutters. Reckon the article touched more than just a raw nerve or two.

When the coup happened 9 out of 10 Thai visa forum members supported it remember? Get rid of those awful Shinawatras. Now look what youv'e got. 8 months later and practically nothing that was promised has been achieved. Beaches cleared (they're back) taxis still up to thier old tricks, this lot can't even control the price of a bloody lottery ticket!. For them to even contemplate closer ties with that awful repressive regime shows their mindset.

Bring back democracy, even if it means Yingluck and her rice schemes.

9 out of 10 eh? Interesting "fact": 76.45732% of stats are made up on the spot.

As for democracy, yes.

Yingluck and her lords and ladies of misrule, no, nay, never.

They were not in anyway democratic.

Manipulative, corrupt, inept, prone to using violence to get their own way or quieten opponents, yes.

Democratic, no, not at all.

Edited by Bluespunk

Commander Tamson, on 08 Jan 2015 - 19:58, said:

Great minds think alike.

Yes sure, you are sorry.

You did it before.

Wow! This thread has certainly brought out more than the normal share of nutters. Reckon the article touched more than just a raw nerve or two.

it is not about this thread, who are you anyway?

Wow...starting off the New Year with a Great Announcement...when I thought nothing could top the "edible insect capitol of the world"...we have the unelected Thai military government doing a cozy dance with a known abuser of his people and arguably abnormal little piggy...who would have thought it...

You can't even make this stuff up!!!!!!!

Just waiting for the press release from the Foreign Ministry that North Korea "understands" the situation in thailand.

But, North Korea does understand. Those nations that favor security and individual rights are secondary to society cohesiveness.....well, OK, I shut my mouth as I live as a guest of Thailand. I fear my own country is moving in this direction.

@Ralf61. Maybe Costas2008 has never been to North Korea but I have and I can attest that normally it is not a country that you should have realtions with if you are a democratic country. If you are a Communist country well that's a different story entirely.

@Ralf61. Maybe Costas2008 has never been to North Korea but I have and I can attest that normally it is not a country that you should have realtions with if you are a democratic country. If you are a Communist country well that's a different story entirely.

and I can attest that normally it is not a country that you should have realtions with if you are a democratic country.

So Thailand under Prayuth is a perfect match!!

First China, then Russia and now North Korea, strange bedfellows for an ultra right wing military government!!

No, No, please No......I don't want to hear about this.

General, come to your senses.......this is not a country to have any relations with.

Birds of a feather flock together, Juntas, Dictators n all that, what did you expect ? In case you havnt read the OP its a 40 year celebration of relations not just now....

mind you a Thai embassy would be a very useful tool for the west to have in N Korea

General, come to your senses.......this is not a country to have any relations with.

Birds of a feather flock together, Juntas, Dictators n all that, what did you expect ? In case you havnt read the OP its a 40 year celebration of relations not just now....

mind you a Thai embassy would be a very useful tool for the west to have in N Korea

Why would it be more useful than say, the British Embassy already there?

A poll shows that 99% of community leaders get great happiness from the new close friendship with the also happy People's Republic.

Absolute rubbish. Stop trying to mislead people. The figure is 87.6% and you know it.

84.7% of all statistics are made up

Maybe that 300 baht a day income is getting to high and the Thai's need to find a cheaper labor force. On another note, I really can't come up with a plausible reason for Thailand to have any relations with North Korea. facepalm.gif

Why would it be more useful than say, the British Embassy already there?

Its Asian rather than western but with one foot in both camps, every new embassy affords more intelligence opportunities and is one more step to NK normalising relations with the rest of the world. Im sure thats welcomed.

Im just waiting for TAT to announce Thailand will become the hub for N Korean tourists, maybe they can use KT as an exclusive resort with its credentials of what happens on KT stays on KT. That would suit fat boy perfectly. ;)

Maybe that 300 baht a day income is getting to high and the Thai's need to find a cheaper labor force. On another note, I really can't come up with a plausible reason for Thailand to have any relations with North Korea. facepalm.gif

Try nuclear technology and rocket technology. Thailand announced the other day it wants to become the NASA of the East or something along those lines.

This actually does make sense! The leaders in North Korea are just misunderstood, they really just want happiness returned to the people. It's amazing how similar the two countries are. Both leaders keep power at the point of a gun and try to brainwash their citizens.

And how is this different from the US?