Tyre for PCX 150.

NoshowJones

I would like to change my rear tyre, it has a plug in it, and as I do road trips, I feel it would be safer. So which make would be best, and where can I buy? I live in a village up country, but the local Honda agent cannot speak English, if I got my wife to come with me, would they order me one? Thanks.

They'll be able to order it for you.

Have you tried to rotate the tyre to the position where the plug is and say "tee-nee mai dee"(ที่นี่ไม่ดี) and "yaang mhai"(ยางใหม่)? That's an approximation of the "here no good' and "tyre new" in thai. Knowing a few words here and there and combining them with smiles and pointing can work wonders.

They'll be able to order it for you.

Have you tried to rotate the tyre to the position where the plug is and say "tee-nee mai dee"(ที่นี่ไม่ดี) and "yaang mhai"(ยางใหม่)? That's an approximation of the "here no good' and "tyre new" in thai. Knowing a few words here and there and combining them with smiles and pointing can work wonders.

Thanks Dave, I can speak a little Thai, but I think my Scottish accent is hard for them to understand. I'll get my wife to come with me on Monday.