Tourism Council of Thailand urges government to lift martial law

webfact

No need to lift marshal law.

They need to "Educate", lift their hate, discrimination and violence towards Farang.

Would anyone know if they could comprehend anything else than "money" important, maybe even more important than money?

But then again. "Who" would they get such education from? having learnt their "philosophy" (yes, we learn in the West) one should imagine they would consider such education as high treason and execute the professor, instantly.

Who needs travel insurance anyway ? Sissies !

We just had a post last week of a young Brit who came over for a friends wedding and developed Guillain–Barré syndrome from a stomach innfection that caused him to be paralyzed. No insurance because of Martial law so his parents and friends started an online post asking for funds to help get him home. I have always checked the box for insurance when I was visiting Thailand ( I live here now), small price and you never know when you could be in a car, motorboat, jet ski, parasail accident or come down with Dengue Fever,Malaria, Guillain–Barré syndrome ect.

Without the travel insurance the cost to get you home or treat serious injury or disease will be quite costly and may be beyond the limits of some visitors Credit cards or bank accounts.

PS Also had a young Aus guy visiting with friend who was jumped and severly beaten by some Chinese Americans because he was hitting ( flirting) with one of the guys girls. Had broken jaw and needs extensive plastic surgery and his mom and friends were trying to raise money for the bills and to get him home. Travel insurance is a cheap price to pay for piece of mind.

Edited by Tony125

one would like to assume martial law is in place for a reason other than making sure the army are safe (as they suggested last week). It does make me laugh that TAT thinks the fearless leader should remove martial law so they can get tourists with no care about security etc

• 3 weeks later...