Israeli police: Palestinian stabs nine passengers on Tel Aviv bus

webfact

that might make those french jews that want to go to israel, a rethink on their plans

no one is safe with mozzies around

Yes, that's true.

Things would have to be very very bad in France for Jews there to consider Israel for refuge reasons alone.

But decisions are made for complex reasons, of course.

I think there are three common choices for French Jews, none close to perfect:

Stay (things are getting worse)

Israel (immigration is open and welcoming / predictable future wars)

Quebec Canada (immigration based on point system so not for everyone, also future potential growth of a large Muslim population expressing Islamic-inspired antisemitism)

Edited by Jingthing

Hanan Ashrawi, a senior official with the Palestine Liberation Organisation, condemned the Tel Aviv attack. However, she added in quotes carried by AP news agency: "You cannot have a violent military occupation with full impunity and then expect all its victims to be calm and quiet."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30910956

I agree. What goes around, comes around.

Every day, illegal Israeli colonizers in the West Bank attack Palestinians and their property, the IDF supervises the demolition of Palestinian homes in East Jerusalem, 1.6 million people suffer in blockaded Gaza.

The man was not affiliated with any group according to his friends. He just flipped. He'd had enough.

End the occupation, and you end these incidents.

Voters in Israel have a choice coming up. One would hope that this incident will cause them to consider the consequences of that choice.

Yes it will have consequences, Netanyahu will be re elected. And the arabs will be no closer to a second state. Abass is playing into Netanyahu's hands. If he wanted a palestinian state he has made all the wrong moves.

• Like 1

watch how this terrorist cries for not being able to meet the virgins in the afterworld....and tasting mud instead of that

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=777422775628809&pnref=story

ps i was neutral but the terrorists attacks in Paris definitely turned me by the Israel side

Might possibly be crying in pain judging by the blood pool under him.

Just sayin' like,.

• Like 1

I don't see the logic of how terrorist attacks in Tel Aviv (presumably non-disputed land) from "Palestinians" would encourage Israeli voters to swing to the left. More like the opposite, pretty obviously.

True, non-disputed land.....The logic is in the bigger picture; oppressed people against the oppressors, wherever they are. Your lack of logic doesn't mean Israeli voters also lack common sense.(lets hope)

Time is on the side of the Palestinians.

That is what they seem to have imagined for 66 years of achieving absolutely nothing and is probably why Israel keeps building settlements on what would have been their land. wink.png

You mean for 66 years Israeli's keep breaking the law. Wow, that looks like they are criminals.

Yup, lets all give the terrorist a big group hug.

Or at least try to be human?

For those that can translate Hebrew the comments are classic hate vs hate vs hate vs hate

& on it goes

Here are the first & some that follows

"God forgive me but who harms the Jews and carried out the do not have a drop of pity for him and more That feeling of hate !!!"

"B*tch mother***ker spam Tzarich will hang them to see and Irau.ola to finish it at the Pension word Others will not dare to do the same"

"But suffer so much fun to see him suffer mythical piss on his head"

Edited by mania

The sympathy and excuses bring offered here by the Israel demonization chorus is as predictable as it is vomit making.

Human suffering is kind of universal....meaning I would feel bad for a dog of any nationality being treated as such

I think many are/feel the same....or not

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

For those that can translate Hebrew the comments are classic hate vs hate vs hate vs hate

They hate a murdering, terrorist piece of garbage. What a shocker. blink.png

Not shocking at all understandable yes....we see it all the time

What I am saying or was saying is it is perpetual

both sides see such & want more...

Edited by mania

The sympathy and excuses bring offered here by the Israel demonization chorus is as predictable as it is vomit making.

Human suffering is kind of universal....meaning I would feel bad for a dog of any nationality being treated as such

Allow me to doubt that if a terrorist attack was carried out in your town, your first and foremost concern would be the well being of the perpetrator.

It's not hard to figure out that behind a lot of the "understanding" lies either hidden or explicit SUPPORT.

Allow me to doubt that if a terrorist attack was carried out in your town, your first and foremost concern would be the well being of the perpetrator.

It's not hard to figure out that behind a lot of the "understanding" lies either hidden or explicit SUPPORT.

Well, I'll have to disagree with you there.

Besides, doesn't add much to discussion when posters are being force-affiliated to extreme positions. Cuts both ways.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1

Hanan Ashrawi, a senior official with the Palestine Liberation Organisation, condemned the Tel Aviv attack. However, she added in quotes carried by AP news agency: "You cannot have a violent military occupation with full impunity and then expect all its victims to be calm and quiet."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30910956

I agree. What goes around, comes around.

Every day, illegal Israeli colonizers in the West Bank attack Palestinians and their property, the IDF supervises the demolition of Palestinian homes in East Jerusalem, 1.6 million people suffer in blockaded Gaza.

The man was not affiliated with any group according to his friends. He just flipped. He'd had enough.

End the occupation, and you end these incidents.

Voters in Israel have a choice coming up. One would hope that this incident will cause them to consider the consequences of that choice.

Yes it will have consequences, Netanyahu will be re elected. And the arabs will be no closer to a second state. Abass is playing into Netanyahu's hands. If he wanted a palestinian state he has made all the wrong moves.

I honestly think just the opposite....Netanyahu is playing into Abbas's hands.... Time is on the side of the Palestinians. If Israel swings more to the right, and starts imposing more apartheid style suppression on the Palestinians, the whole world will be watching via the social media, hastening the advance of EU sanctions and the end of Israel under the present racist regime.

At Abbas's age he really doesn't have much time left! As for EU sanctions I think you will find there has been a sea change in how far the EU are likely to push Israel. You can thank Muslim terrorists for that!

When are the next Palestinian elections scheduled for again?

Logically after each Israeli bombing.

Israeli's are always targetting political chiefs and their family during these raids...

Yep...political chiefs the world over are known to keep ammo dumps (re secondary explosions) and have a group that has been listed the world over as a terrorist organisation post pictures of the deceased with various weapons of war as well as declare them martyrs....

Since your two silly posts came right after each other let me address them both together.....

Allow me to doubt that even a child couldn't read my posts & not realize I was speaking

about the FB video moment alone.

Yes one committing murder in our midst would be put down immediately without concern for the well being of the perpetrator.

But that is not what the FB video was showing....was it?

Hence my previous post which you also replied to mentioned trying to be humane.... otherwise

as yet another post of mine mentioned..Yes it is understandable but also.. it is perpetual with neither side being all that different than the other.

Both sides always have ammo to justify the next inhumane act

Edited by mania

How much "understanding" do these type of posters express when the victims are Israelis? They usually make up excuses for the Arab perpetrator - "he just could not take it any more." rolleyes.gif

• Like 1