Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Look on the brightside Chaps in all this today, the best thing that can possibly happen for you lot today is you getting EVENS on Points against us this Year, & if that isn't a sign doing that against a Club that has been bottom for most of teh Season, of a Team on the up then i don't know what is..:rolleyes:

Bunch of Cnuts..

600% NET over 4 Years mor ethan us, big thrills if you beat us yeah, that obviosuly makes you far superior, but just not in Mr Levy's eyes...;)

Not managed a goal at the Lane in years though have you? Superior? No simply better supported and with a more talented squad financially sound managed club too.

We'll watch with interest as services in Newham are cut to cover the council's shortfall. ;)

Look on the brightside Chaps in all this today, the best thing that can possibly happen for you lot today is you getting EVENS on Points against us this Year, & if that isn't a sign doing that against a Club that has been bottom for most of teh Season, of a Team on the up then i don't know what is..:rolleyes:

Bunch of Cnuts..

600% NET over 4 Years mor ethan us, big thrills if you beat us yeah, that obviosuly makes you far superior, but just not in Mr Levy's eyes...;)

Not managed a goal at the Lane in years though have you? Superior? No simply better supported and with a more talented squad financially sound managed club too.

We'll watch with interest as services in Newham are cut to cover the council's shortfall. ;)

I think we will struggle to beat them if Modric,Sandro and Dawson are playing, and if Noble is playing then we might as well not bother turning up :o

Bunch of Cnuts..

Of course you're superior, on the Pitch at least & how can you even argue against that considering you've spent 600% more Net than us ove rthe past 4 Seasons ??

Off the Pitch, i think Mr Levy might say something different about potential superiority now considering the path's both Clubs are seemingly about to take,given the fact that you lost out to us in soemthign that was VERY much in the Plans of the future of your Club, in a " Club on the up " kind of way..

But going back to on teh Pitch, t's like for example, us having 2 Cars, one of the Cars has 600% spent on it more than the other one to make it faster ..

Who would win ??

Bwahahaha makes it even funnier us taking 3 Points of you lot this Season already putting it like that bwahahahahaahah :D

Bunch of Cnuts..

I think we will struggle to beat them if Modric,Sandro and Dawson are playing, and if Noble is playing then we might as well not bother turning up :o

Did you intentionally leave VDV out of that list of names Alf or did you remember back to September considering you brang Noble into it ?? ;)

i make that 1 point out of a possible 6 this season against the scammers. laugh.gif

congrats singher ! clap2.gif

& on top of that T for us, no Goals conceeded against the most attacking Team in teh Champions League that has spent 600% Net more than us over the last 4 Seasons..:D

Thank you very much for the 4 points T*ttenham

Thank you very much

Thank you very very very much

Thank you very much

Thank you very very very much

Thank you very much

Thank you very very very very very very very very very very very very much

Onwards & upwards you Sp*rs yeah, Team on the up yeah..Bwah

post-55211-0-09134500-1300546950_thumb.j

& on top of that T for us, no Goals conceeded against the most attacking Team in teh Champions League

No, no Singhers. The most attacking team in the whole wide world. Well at least thast what I'm led to believe reading this thread :D

& the best Fans in London too which is what i've learnt reading this Thread too, & here they are in all their glory...:D

http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/players-lounge/19796-its-time-arry-go.html

Back to more mundane matters and the game with Wet Spam. Will you be watching with Mr imola then carmine? :D

Good to play a home league match again at long last....three points in the bag today please.....:)

Atleast we can let them know loud and clear what Tottenham fans think they can do with their athletics stadium :)

Do they all generally disagree with Mr Levy's Business Plans & future Plans for the Club then Carmine ??

I don't think so..:)

We need a bigger stadium no one's arguing the point Singher...I'll be happy enough with three points today.....and Greenback's expression when we score the third goal. :D

gona a bit silent in here ???????

2 bob ,2 fackin bob :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forty five minutes of shooting but failing to score. Never mind.

Three three minute bursts without scoring?

Says it all imola....

erm, 180 minutes failure to score against us, but dont you be lettin the facts get in th e way,

4 points, and you are 4 behind man shitty, ill rest safe in the knowledge we helped your failure to be top 4 :D :D

Says it all imola....

erm, 180 minutes failure to score against us, but dont you be lettin the facts get in th e way,

4 points, and you are 4 behind man shitty, ill rest safe in the knowledge we helped your failure to be top 4 :D :D

When you get relegated by a point we'll no doubt remember this wee chat....:)

Says it all imola....

When you get relegated by a point we'll no doubt remember this wee chat....:)

If we get relegated by a Point it will say an awful lot about you lot me thinks & just how good you actually are not scoring against us in 3 hours of Football..

don't be so easily fooled, they are saving themselves for the big CL games against Real Madrid ! whistling.gif

one things for sure, it will be interesting to see if Levy orders old arry to send Barry out with a for sale sign on his back. wink.gif

Edited by tigerfish

don't be so easily fooled, they are saving themselves for the big CL games against Real Madrid ! whistling.gif

one things for sure, it will be interesting to see if Levy orders old arry to send Barry out with a for sale sign on his back. wink.gif

Its no surprise to me that we're losing and drawing games we should have won. Same was evident in the first game of the season against Citeh.

Some things don't change unfortunately...mind you we're still in the CL....at least something to smile about now haven't we? :)

Exceeded expectation there in fact by a long way.

Modric excellent, Sandro played well again. Van Der Vaart should grow cup. Was'nt playing particularily well anyway and the decision to sub him was probably the right one.

21 shots on goal. Hit the woodwork three times. Man of the Match was Rob Green. Defoe was appalling. :jap:

Now over to the Pikey park faithful who will presumably show no grace in their draw whatsoever. :lol:

Back to more mundane matters and the game with Wet Spam. Will you be watching with Mr imola then carmine? :D

Good to play a home league match again at long last....three points in the bag today please.....:)

Atleast we can let them know loud and clear what Tottenham fans think they can do with their athletics stadium :)

Do they all generally disagree with Mr Levy's Business Plans & future Plans for the Club then Carmine ??

I don't think so..:)

Sorry you've lost me. How would you know what the general consensus of opinions held by Spurs fans is? If you did, and ofcourse you don't, why would you be suggesting that we should necessarily agree with any particular direction Levy deems fit to take us? In the case, for example that athletics stadium the majority of us disagreed totally with him. Do scammers fans agree with everything the Dildo twins do? Or that stupid tart Brady? Did they agree with the treatment of your coach, that i for one thought was disgraceful?

What point are you trying to make?

Don't kid yourself, you had 3 Hours shooting but failing to score against us this Season Sweetheart....:)

It happens all the time that small clubs take points off the big clubs Singher, your not the first and you won't be the last so i can't see why your getting so excited :o.

I appreciate that your a small club with a small mentality but surely you must have greater aspirations each season than just taking points off of us ;)

Law of averages ses that you were going to take significant points off of us sometime and it will probaly be another 10 years before you do again.

The ironic thing is, that you needed 3 points as much as us although you wont admit it .

One little final point, your quote "Defended very well & on another day we could have taken our chances & nicked all 3" :D ..........oh i forgot you were watching in Singhers world and not in the real world :(

Anyway must move on now, need to concentrate on Real madrid while you concentrate on getting 13th position :D in fact wev'e probaly got more chance of beating them than you have of finishing 13th.

Edited by alfieconn

Don't kid yourself, you had 3 Hours shooting but failing to score against us this Season Sweetheart....:)

It happens all the time that small clubs take points off the big clubs Singher, your not the first and you won't be the last so i can't see why your getting so excited :o.

I appreciate that your a small club with a small mentality but surely you must have greater aspirations each season than just taking points off of us ;)

Law of averages ses that you were going to take significant points off of us sometime and it will probaly be another 10 years before you do again.

The ironic thing is, that you needed 3 points as much as us although you wont admit it .

One little final point, your quote "Defended very well & on another day we could have taken our chances & nicked all 3" :D ..........oh i forgot you were watching in Singhers world and not in the real world :(

Anyway must move on now, need to concentrate on Real madrid while you concentrate on getting 13th position :D in fact wev'e probaly got more chance of beating them than you have of finishing 13th.

<deleted> me alfie ! you nearly had me going there, until the last bit. laugh.gif

come to think of it, nah ! had to double check i was on the right thread for a moment there. wink.gif

Edited by tigerfish

Singing a song he was bless him! :rolleyes:

<deleted> me alfie ! you nearly had me going there, until the last bit. laugh.gif

come to think of it, nah ! had to double check i was on the right thread for a moment there. wink.gif

What you doin here?

Aint you got a trophy room to redecorate....I hear he wants a chaise longue in there for his new ahem secretary from Paris....:rolleyes:

Well summed up Alf.

I would add to the small club and small club mentality, classless fans with losers mentality. :lol: More chance of seeing silverware in the Arsenal trophy room than finishing 13th. :D

Edited by carmine

We need to get as much mileage as possible out of still being in the champions league Tiges, might never see it again ;)

Edited by alfieconn

^ fair dues alfie.

come to think of it you sound a lot like old arry in his post match interview on MOTD for the BBC.

He spoke like a man that knows he should have bought a striker in january and fcuked up big time. Maybe "Arry and Arsene should sit down have a chat and convince each other neither has made this same mistake.

^ fair dues alfie.

come to think of it you sound a lot like old arry in his post match interview on MOTD for the BBC.

He spoke like a man that knows he should have bought a striker in january and fcuked up big time. Maybe "Arry and Arsene should sit down have a chat and convince each other neither has made this same mistake.

Yhe Citeh game repeated over and over......should have bought last summer mate. ;)

Off the Pitch, i think Mr Levy might say something different about potential superiority now considering the path's both Clubs are seemingly about to take,given the fact that you lost out to us in soemthign that was VERY much in the Plans of the future of your Club, in a " Club on the up " kind of way..

What would Mr Levy have to say, what path are we seemingly about to take ;) ..come on enlighten us :o

We could be playing on Hackney Marshes and you could be playing at the Olympic Stadium and you still wouldn't be superior to us Singher, you seem to be getting above your station now that you have a new stadium.

Edited by alfieconn

Well summed up Alf.

I would add to the small club and small club mentality, classless fans with losers mentality. :lol: More chance of seeing silverware in the Arsenal trophy room than finishing 13th. :D

Such sick people, truly..

I'll sum it up better for you people..

You spent 600% more Net than us ove rthe past 4 Season's, had 46m worth of Footballer on the Bench yesterday & you cant even score a Goal against us in 3 hours worth of Football let alone heaven forbid, beat us..

Apologies for being a small Team with a small mentality yeah, can't think why that'd be given thos efigures can you ??

Yet you're definately a Team on the up in the Premiership, that's there for all to see yeah..

Good one Guys..

:)

Edited by MSingh