Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Take no notice Singhers he's dillusional and in serious denial. He's been harping on all season about their style of play but the stats tell the real facts. 10 teams have scored more goals this season than they have, even with their "attacking" style and flair. Even with our boring "defensive" style, City have scored 13 more goals than them. Yeah, we are all envious of Spurs style of football :lol:

Bwahahahah is that true ??

Bwahahahahah i love Stats, & i love Anorak too after all..:D

Points win prizes....B) Even both of you deluded and seasoned relegation battlers should have grasped that concept. by now. :D

Read this last night as I passed by the millenium dome....or the o2 or was it the new Boleyn ground? It changes so fast around here I've no idea.

Its still a building site/dump manyhow but here goes....see what you make of this nonsense....

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/football/article-23939836-boris-johnson-will-help-spurs-find-a-new-home.do

Take no notice Singhers he's dillusional and in serious denial. He's been harping on all season about their style of play but the stats tell the real facts. 10 teams have scored more goals this season than they have, even with their "attacking" style and flair. Even with our boring "defensive" style, City have scored 13 more goals than them. Yeah, we are all envious of Spurs style of football :lol:

Bwahahahah is that true ??

Bwahahahahah i love Stats, & i love Anorak too after all..:D

How would we stand on chances created? Anyway, can't say i'm really interested.

Ask a question & then ddclare that you're not interested anyway, hhow T*ttingham of you..:D

Tel you what they could do thought o answer you Carmine, the Prem should have a new Column in the League Table, especially for your lot, on how manccy chances you've created yeah, sounds great, maybe even you could get bonus points for them too...:D

Harry has confirmed that he tried to sign Rio Ferdinand before the season.United said they wern't intested in selling leaving Harry in his words "very disappointed".I predicted that well before the season and of course was told by footbal tragic Alfie Conn that I knew nothing about football etc etc ,the usual nonsense .Well Alfie log onto the BBC web site and read it for youself.Be man enough to say your were wrong,and I was right...fat chance :D

Great three points that keeps the pressure on City.

Nice to see Hudd and Kaboul back and i thought Crouch had a great game. The result obviously is what matters but i thought our defending was aweful. This must improve for our remaining league games.

Any chance of the scousers improving just a little and beating City?

Harry has confirmed that he tried to sign Rio Ferdinand before the season.United said they wern't intested in selling leaving Harry in his words "very disappointed".I predicted that well before the season and of course was told by footbal tragic Alfie Conn that I knew nothing about football etc etc ,the usual nonsense .Well Alfie log onto the BBC web site and read it for youself.Be man enough to say your were wrong,and I was right...fat chance :D

Fascinating :coffee1:

Actually all the Redknapp/Rio Ferdinand admission tells me is that Harry and Levy are singing from two very different song sheets regarding the direction to take the team forward. Quite why Harry thinks that King and Woodgate need company in the treatment room is beyond me. Then he loans out Kyle Walker and tries to buy Phil Neville. Levy's derisory offer said what he thought of the idea. He, rightly is looking for young players with potential to develop. Harry wantsto wheeler deal old pro's. (However to his credit, Gallas was a masterstroke.)

It now transpires that Harry blocked the Suarez deal because he did'nt think he was any better than what we have. :blink:

He's done a great job during his tenure but i can't see him and Levy working together much longer. Add to that Levy favours the continental Director of Football position that Harry wont have. As long as its not a knob like Comolli then it can work and maybe we would have done better in the transfer market. I doubt very much that this is the root of the problem. More a case of thinking in different directions and knowing the England is there and well aware that Harry would dump us like a bad habit because he has the loyalty of an alley cat.

Edited by carmine

Fascinating as in tedious was how i read this. From your next post, clearly i read you wrong. Either that, or you take a lot of interest in the tedious. Well i suppose you are a Spurs supporter...

:D

morning Rix.

Actually i was going to comment on the growing rift between scrotum face and Levy regardless. Who he tried to sign at the start of the season is largely irrelent although i winced at the thought of three international center backs in our treatment room. :)

Edited by carmine

Fascinating as in tedious was how i read this. From your next post, clearly i read you wrong. Either that, or you take a lot of interest in the tedious. Well i suppose you are a Spurs supporter...

morning Rix.

Actually i was going to comment on the growing rift between scrotum face and Levy regardless. Who he tried to sign at the start of the season is largely irrelent although i winced at the thought of three international center backs in our treatment room. :)

Redknapp is off at the end of next season anyway....his influence in transfer dealings should reflect that imo.

Levy should play just as dirty.....line up a new manager then sack him. :)

morning Rix.

How refreshing. Civil pleasantries on the football forum. Morning to you too sir. Is it good football, good sex, or a combination of the two, that has put you in this chipper state on a Sunday morning?

Just got our three pointer in nearly two months. :D

Man United Fan in " Look, look, I was right & you was wrong " all done without a hint of humour shock horror..

morning Rix.

How refreshing. Civil pleasantries on the football forum. Morning to you too sir. Is it good football, good sex, or a combination of the two, that has put you in this chipper state on a Sunday morning?

That's a "no" to the good sex then.

Man United Fan in " Look, look, I was right & you was wrong " all done without a hint of humour shock horror..

Carmine, polite, balanced and generous to a fault, choose to let sparkles have his little moment of glory. ;)

Judging from the jaded above, i'd say here's a man who definitely didn't get the football or the sex last night. Bleak times... :(

morning Rix.

That's a "no" to the good sex then.

Whilst i am still sexually actice in the community, last night i did indeed have to settle for the three points. :jap:

Sorry Sparks, my long term memory is not very good, i'm afraid your going to have to dig out that post if you want an apology :o:D

Judging from the jaded above, i'd say here's a man who definitely didn't get the football or the sex last night. Bleak times... :(

Football's sh*t, life's sh*t & Birds are for Q*eers Rix...

Carmine, polite, balanced and generous to a fault, choose to let sparkles have his little moment of glory. ;)

T*ttingham Fan in " I know, but look at me " shock horror..

T*ttingham Fan in " I know, but look at me " shock horror..

:lol: :lol: :lol: There you go.....you've found your sense of humour again.

So its back to the top table again for most likely our last feast of the season......any predictions for tonights game? :o

The rain from Spain will fall mainly on White Hart Lane.

If Spurs turn this around it will be the greatest achievement since my mother in law caught her left tit in the mangle.