Tottenham Thread

chonabot

There has always been a small section of season ticket holders that boo every performance that they are not happy with. There always will be.

Start worrying if the Park Lane supporters start booing. If that happens he's on very borrowed time. As for the whining section behind the dugouts...nothing new there.

Thats so true carmine,,funny how the boo'ers nearly always 'hole out' behind the dug out in what used to be called the

'enclosure'

not so sure about booing every performance they arnt happy with though , we lost quite a lot under our ari, didnt hear the boo's

break out then..

Take your point about when it spreads to the park lane, lets hope the fuc it never does!!!!

Do remember our travelling fans chanting you don't know what you're doing at Villa away at the end of last season. As you know we really needed to win and with twenty minutes left and Defoe on the bench Redknapp brought on a midfield instead and settled for the point! At the final whistle fate had Chelsea winning the CL written all over it!

Yeah , remember it well, we all said on here the same thing, he should have gone for it, cos the game was

there for the

winning, that little episode was building up for some time, letting bale playi 2 much down the centre ect ect,

but that was just ONE FACTOR in our not qualifying, Ari wernt a footballing

genius and 4 sure he fuced up, sure people were disappointed in some of our results but NEVER HEARD

ANYONE BOO HIM at the lane. wheras this boy,,, 2 games in and !!!

let's just hope it's a trifle, and when abeboy and parker r match fit it gives room for walker, bale lennon to

give those breath tking displays we know they are capable of very much grew accustomed 2.

Edited by rijit

easy win. Well organised all round. Biy irratating that we hadn't finished thiongs off at halftime but hey ho. AVB making good substitutions at the right time. Can't fault him today. Lots of reasons to be positive about things now

Vertoghen is looking very good as is Dembele. Naughton also showing he can be good cover for BAE.

Obviously certain hacks are going to hate this, what we Spurs taking shape well, but presumably they'll carry on unsettling Lloris and should now also be looking to further upset Adebayor.

Football365.com sums the situation up very well in their headline.

Yeah we bossed the game and should have scored more goals. Good to get a win at last. The new signings are starting to gel....looking promising.

Not that impressed with the link up play of Siggurdson. Dempsey looks sharp though. i also like the pairing of Dembele and Sandro. We should all also be relieved that our manager clearly rate Hudd and seemingly not Jenas. I've had nightmares envisioning him back in the side!

What needs to be sorted out immediately is our conceding od late goals...its ridiculous.

I kind of feel sorry for the press if we beat QPR next weekend because they won't know what to print!

That kit looks like something from a team that Borat would support and AVB was far too closely shaved!

Sorry, carry on chaps.

Yes, if we lost then it certainly would have been down to the kit ups, what did Man yoo say about their grey one ? they couldn't see each other or something 24.gif

Didnt c the match but from the highlights,and v reports, with the greatest of respects did reading, in that game look a little bit out of their depth? hopefully they will get things 2 gether cos imo always a plus 4 us have another londonish club in the prem. not 4 the least just to help keep th northern heathen hordes at baydrunk.gif !!!!Thought reading had a bloody good shout 4 a pen age inst walker, lucky the ref reckoned it 2 b a push? but what the fuc was he doin with his arm up there in or around his own 5 yard area!!!! but overall us getting 5 or 6 seemed a fairer reflection of chances made. And whos gonna replace Aseyowcuuuttttti? would it be a total waste 2 have bale strictly down that side?, or maybe verity over and Dawson in ? dallas has done lhs b4? but we arent totally blessed with left sided defensive cover.

if there is such a thing in the prem, not forgeting the inevitable pressure that comes after a couple of bad performances on the bounce 4 spurs, was that a relatively easy 3 points ? well pleased for vb, looked a far more chilled bunny after the match and lets be having more scorelines like that ' I would say 'up the spurs' but i'de feel a pric!!!!, or id that it's inference? , or am i gettin a bit 2 anal? if u get my drift, so best me thinks Ileave the stupid name callin to oth O'S Ouuu'sclap2.gif

Edited by rijit

Didnt c the match but from the highlights,and v reports, with the greatest of respects did reading, in that game look a little bit out of their depth? hopefully they will get things 2 gether cos imo always a plus 4 us have another londonish club in the prem. not 4 the least just to help keep th northern heathen hordes at baydrunk.gif !!!!Thought reading had a bloody good shout 4 a pen age inst walker, lucky the ref reckoned it 2 b a push? but what the fuc was he doin with his arm up there in or around his own 5 yard area!!!! but overall us getting 5 or 6 seemed a fairer reflection of chances made. And whos gonna replace Aseyowcuuuttttti? would it be a total waste 2 have bale strictly down that side?, or maybe verity over and Dawson in ? dallas has done lhs b4? but we arent totally blessed with left sided defensive cover.

if there is such a thing in the prem, not forgeting the inevitable pressure that comes after a couple of bad performances on the bounce 4 spurs, was that a relatively easy 3 points ? well pleased for vb, looked a far more chilled bunny after the match and lets be having more scorelines like that ' I would say 'up the spurs' but i'de feel a pric!!!!, or id that it's inference? , or am i gettin a bit 2 anal? if u get my drift, so best me thinks Ileave the stupid name callin to oth O'S Ouuu'sclap2.gif

Kyle Naughton lookes comfortable at left back but we could also move Vertoghen there as he is regularily playing in that position for Belgium.

Either way i'd prefer Bale further up the pitch

40.gif40.gif40.gif

Rijit - there are times when you just can't get to see your team play, but mate you don't go and admit it on a public football forum w00t.gif

Hell - I'm a Gooner and I stayed up especially late (agricultural hours here in Issaan - must be up to feed the chickens by 6am!) to see whether Spurs would finally get their act together (which you did with some aplomb - Vertongen and Dembele are great material for building a top four side, but you'll still need to revamp the striker force next Summer).

Looks like there may be an above-average complement of whipping boys in the EPL this year. Good target practice for Man U, Arsenal and Spurs at the weekend, but piss-poor oppositions.

Kyle Naughton lookes comfortable at left back but we could also move Vertoghen there as he is regularily playing in that position for Belgium.

Talking about Belgium...... thats one heck of a team they have!! Vertonghen/ Kompany/ Vermaelen at the back (Van Buyton cant even get a game).

Fellaini/ Witsel/ Mertens/ Hazard/Dembele/ Mirallas and the youngsters De Bruyne/

Lukaku/ Benteke

Talking about Belgium...... thats one heck of a team they have!! Vertonghen/ Kompany/ Vermaelen at the back (Van Buyton cant even get a game).

Fellaini/ Witsel/ Mertens/ Hazard/Dembele/ Mirallas and the youngsters De Bruyne/

Lukaku/ Benteke

i was thinking just that the other day. Its a very good team.

But fear not, according to FIFA England are much much better!whistling.gif