Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Possible for sure, but more interesting will be the look on Rafa's face when he does the same against you. :o

that's fine. we beat them 2-1 on the last day to clinch the title, keane can score for them and collect his league winner's medal afterwards. :D

Possible for sure, but more interesting will be the look on Rafa's face when he does the same against you. :o

that's fine. we beat them 2-1 on the last day to clinch the title, keane can score for them and collect his league winner's medal afterwards. :D

Dreams are a wonderful thing stevie - without them there is not much hope.

Dreams are a wonderful thing stevie - without them there is not much hope.

hope is the essence of football, james.

which is why we walk on with it in our hearts.

Awww, now i know where that stupid saying "You'll Never Walk Alone" came from. :o

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Why is is that all the WH fans I know think that Spurs are their biggest rivals and dislike them the most out of all the London clubs? Always baffles me...

Couple of reasons, mainly i think due to the fact that Millwall are so sh*te & we rarely play them except when we have our " off moments " & get relegated, & that's even if they're in teh Champiuonship which they're more often not.. :D

Secondly, i believe based on who i've met, that the majority of T*ttenham Fans are deluded, incredibly arrogant about their Football, completely blinkered & overall just the complete opposite of what we are..

Not all of course i'm sure, but every single one i've met are like that ^^ & my Pals say the same..

Will say however that over the Years & especially being in Thailand, the dislike for T*ttenham isn't just a West Ham thing & those reasons i gave you seem to pop up pretty regualry in conversations with all kinds of Football Supporters so there must be something to it.. :o

spot on singh,there isnt much love for spurs with any other supporter.Arrogance and hatred for that shiiiit manager harry redknap(judha),and its ironic we have yids and judha together lol.My mate is spurs and he is so blinkered and knows nothing about football other than spurs should have had 5 penalties a game.Spurs side has no balls and the obscene amount of money they spend makes me puke.

CUM ON THE HAMMERS,A REAL TRADITIONAL FAMILY CLUB JUST LIKE THE MIGHTY POTTERS,VERY SIMILAR CLUBS IN FACT.

How dare you agree with me over this Patlang... :D

Better start preparing the Kleenex for when the locals to this Forum see this, the Violin's could be getting used too... :D

ide has no balls and the obscene amount of money they spend makes me puke.

CUM ON THE HAMMERS,A REAL TRADITIONAL FAMILY CLUB JUST LIKE THE MIGHTY POTTERS,VERY SIMILAR CLUBS IN FACT.

What total bollacks

for a start there is no such thing as a family club in the prem and fading fast in the championship

In the prem they are all ,multi million pound businesses , INTERNATIONALLY STAFFED AND generally INTERNATIONALLY OWNED .

WEST HAM INCLUDED.

as for the cash, I have to agree the amount of money is sort of stupid but it has been since --------- forever !!!

however I do admire the west ham youth system.

and as for the rest of the post, spurs Fans are as knowledgeable as the next set of fans, perhaps there's another issue here..

What total bollacks

for a start there is no such thing as a family club in the prem and fading fast in the championship

In the prem they are all ,multi million pound businesses , INTERNATIONALLY STAFFED AND generally INTERNATIONALLY OWNED .

WEST HAM INCLUDED.

as for the cash, I have to agree the amount of money is sort of stupid but it has been since --------- forever !!!

and as for the rest of the post, spurs Fans are as knowledgeable as the next set of fans, perhaps there's another issue here..

You were spot on & with regards to the last bit, they ( the majority ) may be as knowledgeable about their Football as the next set of Fans, that doesn't mean that they ( the majority ) are also everything that i described previously also & that may well be the issue you're talking about.. :o

COME ON ARSENAL

Edited by MSingh

What total bollacks

WEST HAM INCLUDED.

You were spot on & with regards to the last bit, they ( the majority ) may be as knowledgeable about their Football as the next set of Fans, that doesn't mean that they ( the majority ) are also everything that i described previously also & that may well be the issue you're talking about.. :o

COME ON ARSENAL

Sorry, forgot to add the Picture...:D

post-55211-1234074241_thumb.jpg

THIS is exactly the sort of thing i' talking about Mr Moby... :o

T*ttenham fan makes controversial/ arrogant statement

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2009...to-be-relegated

In a recent Spoiler recently survey of all twenty Premier League clubs, nineteen said it would be absolutely hilarious if T*ttenham went down this season.

Spuddy, a member of the White Hart Lane faithful posting on this site, however, believes it is his club’s sovereign right to have a place in the top flight:

Sp*rs are a really big club and relegation just cannot be allowed to happen. The Premier League should save clubs like T*ttenham as the Premier League wouldn’t exist without big clubs like us. That may sound arrogant but who wants to watch the likes of Stoke, West Brom, Middlesborough, Sunderland etc?

Would the Premier League really be a worse place without Sp*rs? Sunderland fans, are you happy with the assessment that T*ttenham are a big club and you are not? Let us know below.

THIS is exactly the sort of thing i' talking about Mr Moby... :D

In a recent Spoiler recently survey of all twenty Premier League clubs, nineteen said it would be absolutely hilarious if T*ttenham went down this season.

Spuddy, a member of the White Hart Lane faithful posting on this site, however, believes it is his club's sovereign right to have a place in the top flight:

Sp*rs are a really big club and relegation just cannot be allowed to happen. The Premier League should save clubs like T*ttenham as the Premier League wouldn't exist without big clubs like us. That may sound arrogant but who wants to watch the likes of Stoke, West Brom, Middlesborough, Sunderland etc?

Would the Premier League really be a worse place without Sp*rs? Sunderland fans, are you happy with the assessment that T*ttenham are a big club and you are not? Let us know below.

Goo old Spuddy - he posts his ridiculous garbage on some bullsh.t football forum, and he becomes the shining light of all that is arrogant and ignorant about Spurs supporters. :D

I give up, you have proved your point. :D

Your pearls of wisdom and tireless web browsing are clearly wasted on these forums - you would do well as an investigative journalist. (Or maybe a social commentator?) :o

THIS is exactly the sort of thing i' talking about Mr Moby... :D

Spuddy, a member of the White Hart Lane faithful posting on this site, however, believes it is his club's sovereign right to have a place in the top flight:

Sp*rs are a really big club and relegation just cannot be allowed to happen. The Premier League should save clubs like T*ttenham as the Premier League wouldn't exist without big clubs like us. That may sound arrogant but who wants to watch the likes of Stoke, West Brom, Middlesborough, Sunderland etc?

Goo old Spuddy - he posts his ridiculous garbage on some bullsh.t football forum, and he becomes the shining light of all that is arrogant and ignorant about Spurs supporters. :D

I give up, you have proved your point. :D

Your pearls of wisdom and tireless web browsing are clearly wasted on these forums - you would do well as an investigative journalist. (Or maybe a social commentator?) :o

Thank you..

THIS is exactly the sort of thing i' talking about Mr Moby... :o

msingh

Its very easy to find idiots on any forum, you seem to have a knack

What youre saying is a bit like saying all Indian males are dribbling sex starved alcoholics

we all know its not true, but im sure i could find an article or 2 to back up such a ridiculoius story

please talk football or is what you are dishing out you're idea of constructive criticism

IF so perhaps a forum should be set up for such banter

msingh

Its very easy to find idiots on any forum, you seem to have a knack

What youre saying is a bit like saying all Indian males are dribbling sex starved alcoholics

we all know its not true, but im sure i could find an article or 2 to back up such a ridiculoius story

please talk football or is what you are dishing out you're idea of constructive criticism

IF so perhaps a forum should be set up for such banter

Couldn't have said it better myself. :o

IMHO he is bringing the discussions on this thread to a level where I no longer feel interested in contributing.

Banter is banter, and friendly rivalry is fine, but Mr Singh's infantile and objectionable garbage (to say nothing of some anti Semitic comments by another poster which were fortunately deleted) belongs elsewhere.

so anyway, spurs fans, two points let slide last night? was impressed with palacios by the way, slotted right in nicely there he has. good player. ironically exactly the sort of player arsenal should have signed in the january window.

MSingh probably thinks that what he posts is banter but it does get a bit old after a while, as an other poster said there are idiots from every team in the premiership who spout rubbish, Spurs fans do this and shock horror....you will probably find that even cheeky chappy West Hams fans will do as well.

It seems that MSingh is intent on trawling the internet to find all things Spurs related that back up what he thinks about them.

Anyway, a point is a point against the Goons but there was some poor finishing and really it should have been 3. Someone should have told Pav that it was a cup game and he might have scored. Modric should have put that chance away and it was nice to see Taraabt getting a run out as well.

so anyway, spurs fans, two points let slide last night? was impressed with palacios by the way, slotted right in nicely there he has. good player. ironically exactly the sort of player arsenal should have signed in the january window.

I think it was 2 points dropped last night. Should have taken at least one of the chances, Modric should have put that away. Palacios was excellent. MOM for me. Finally someone who can tackle and isn't afraid to get stuck in. He seems to have a good shot on him as well but its been a long long time since Spurs have had someone in midfield who can break up attacks when the opposition have the ball.

I think it was 2 points dropped last night. Should have taken at least one of the chances, Modric should have put that away. Palacios was excellent. MOM for me. Finally someone who can tackle and isn't afraid to get stuck in. He seems to have a good shot on him as well but its been a long long time since Spurs have had someone in midfield who can break up attacks when the opposition have the ball.

yeah, he looked a class act at wigan who was just waiting to make the move to a bigger stage. think your january signings should prove enough to keep you out of trouble for the rest of the season.

MSingh probably thinks that what he posts is banter but it does get a bit old after a while, as an other poster said there are idiots from every team in the premiership who spout rubbish, Spurs fans do this and shock horror....you will probably find that even cheeky chappy West Hams fans will do as well.

It seems that MSingh is intent on trawling the internet to find all things Spurs related that back up what he thinks about them.

Anyway, a point is a point against the Goons but there was some poor finishing and really it should have been 3. Someone should have told Pav that it was a cup game and he might have scored. Modric should have put that chance away and it was nice to see Taraabt getting a run out as well.

:D

Not just me Fella, virtually every Football Fan i meet says the same thing... :o

Edit : Alright enough's enough & i promiss dib dib dib, dob dob dob, hand on heart i won't post anything on the T*ttenham thread..

You're an absolute bunch of Women to even be minimially offended ( or whatever you are ) by me, who you don't know from Adam, posting on a Public Internet Forum, which thinking about it, i shouldn't have expected any less in this part of the Forum...

& Mr Riijt, all great points & a beautiful example of the Indian Male/Sex Crazed Alcholoic ( 10 out of 10 for imagination for that specific example to be used to a person with a User Name as Singh ) but even though we're all entitled to our opinions & views, your points/example you used are simply nothing/irrelevent Fella in the grand scheme of things as the truth of the matter is, everything i've wrote on this Thread over the past few days has been 100% accurate..:D

Edited by MSingh

I dont mind a bit of banter...its all part of posting on different teams threads but you seem to go on about the same thing all the time. How about forgetting that we are all arrogant etc...for just a minute and post your thoughts on the game last night...was it a case of spurs showing a lack of imagination and creativity or poor finishing and resolute defending from the Gooners?

If you post something a bit more insightful I might take your posts a bit more seriously! :o

Edited by Sarpedon

yeah, he looked a class act at wigan who was just waiting to make the move to a bigger stage. think your january signings should prove enough to keep you out of trouble for the rest of the season.

I should think so...we seems to be reassembling the team that finished 5th in consecutive seasons! The transfer policy at Spurs seems to be shambolic at best!

I should think so...we seems to be reassembling the team that finished 5th in consecutive seasons! The transfer policy at Spurs seems to be shambolic at best!

I think Spurs would be well advised to call a moratorium on signings and sackings and work with what they have got even through the summer. Stability is a great factor in football as Man United have discovered for years. Not too many comings and goings up there.

I think Spurs would be well advised to call a moratorium on signings and sackings and work with what they have got even through the summer. Stability is a great factor in football as Man United have discovered for years. Not too many comings and goings up there.

true that, moratorium would be a sensible idea. but then where would harry get his kickbacks? :o

Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko says he is struggling with certain aspects of life in Britain following his move from Spartak Moscow. The 27-year-old Russian has expressed his dislike for British food, women, referees and television commentators. (The Sun)

After reading this, I have a hard time disputing any of it. :o

Ide like to find out what he actually thinks British food is

London has,imo, the most varied food in the world.

As for the women, perhaps hes just shocked at a little bit of equality.

referees, well unfortunately, rightly or wrongly, It seems to go with the territory

cant really argue about the media or the commentators not many worth there salt.

and regards the previous thread tottenham have been a club in social crisis imo since billy nick left.

aka burkenshaw, the public floatation, venables, richard gough, david pleat blah blah blah, its a back stabbing hornets nest and always has been.

and imo always will be

Edited by rijit

To be honest, I think there are bigger problems at Spurs

Not even i could muster up a Post like that on this Thread... :o

You'd be great on Catchphrase, just say what you see Fella...

Edited by ubonjoe
deleted quote ubonjoe