Tottenham Thread

chonabot

OK Alfie 4 Spurs posters on here and 3 of you,incuding yourself did not want AVB as your manager.

I know that your maths is not very good mate but that is 75% here maybe just maybe you could transfer that to your support as the booooooooooos!!! from Saturday ring around the stadium.

Happy now! biggrin.png

Sorry i didn't realize we were the only supporters so you took the 75% from there and that was before we took him not know.............................

this is what is happening now at Spurs 75% of the fans are not behind him

So you estimated that 75% of the fans were booing ?

You really do talk shit most of the time !

Edited by alfieconn

OK Alfie 4 Spurs posters on here and 3 of you,incuding yourself did not want AVB as your manager.

I know that your maths is not very good mate but that is 75% here maybe just maybe you could transfer that to your support as the booooooooooos!!! from Saturday ring around the stadium.

Happy now! biggrin.png

Not one of us has complained about the manager since he took over Nads. Do your homework properly!

Happy now! biggrin.png

Not one of us has complained about the manager since he took over Nads. Do your homework properly!

Since he took over agreed,but before you,Alfie and rij did not want him and will be the first to turn against him if this current run and his stupid decisions keep on......or are you saying that the three of you will stand by him whatever he does? because you will not as your posts when he became manager showed that you did not fancy him as your clubs manager.

You are complaining now by the way,substitution wrong ....goalie choice wrong....playing Dempsey instead of bla bla bla!!!

Lets face it he is another young gun manager who needs a lot of time and tactically not very good.....hasn't got a clue why you seem to be playing for only 45 minutes a game smile.png

I've covered this already mate....we have a lack of experience and composure at the moment....Adebayor not there to hold things up....Parker not there to slow down our game....and really I think we should never have let VDV leave.

That was a mistake by Levy....yes another one.

We are sitting fifth and happy. :)

The frustration we have is in knowing we can play much better....and our fans will always demand attacking football....but AVB will learn! :D

All he will learn mate is that he is in the same position as he was in at the rentboys.

To much power from above,the chairman wants to be director of football and buy the players HE wants.

Happy now! biggrin.png

Since he took over agreed,but before you,Alfie and rij did not want him and will be the first to turn against him if this current run and his stupid decisions keep on......or are you saying that the three of you will stand by him whatever he does? because you will not as your posts when he became manager showed that you did not fancy him as your clubs manager.

You are complaining now by the way,substitution wrong ....goalie choice wrong....playing Dempsey instead of bla bla bla!!!

Lets face it he is another young gun manager who needs a lot of time and tactically not very good.....hasn't got a clue why you seem to be playing for only 45 minutes a game smile.png

Mystic red 24.gif

And you don't do that about Utd ?

All he will learn mate is that he is in the same position as he was in at the rentboys.

To much power from above,the chairman wants to be director of football and buy the players HE wants.

One of these days Levy will decide its time for a proper spending spree....I hope that day is Jan 2nd....:P

I'll also say that our squad was too thin in quality terms last season.

Levy has improved that a bit but we need a really good striker and to properly replace Modric.

With everyone fit we would then have quality on the bench....which has let us down time and again in recent years.

And you don't do that about Utd ?

Yes we do but we are not talking about SIR here are we tongue.pngtongue.png

One of these days Levy will decide its time for a proper spending spree....I hope that day is Jan 2nd....tongue.png

He is more concerned with looking after Lewis's pot thumbsup.gif

Happy now! biggrin.png

I think he's fine tactically but as a young manager he needs to work on his man management. Not a surprise and not a criticism.

Personally I think levy is relatively happy at the mo to float along with the goal of champions league 'just out reach' gates will always be reasonable and profits will be turned in. ari was pushing them into a position where they had no option but to bac him, arguably prematurely, why prematurely? a 35 000ish seater dont produce a big enough revenue stream, levy knows it but as much as he's trying he's failed to deliver the answer. champions lge brings in loads more cash, but wages ect jump up DRAMATICALLY, at the mo our owners can afford/enjoy and will fund the occasional flirt with it,but the recent flirt brought home how expensive it is and i dont think they are willing to regularly personally fund it, the risk levys levy's failure to deliver the new stadium has brought and the refusal to personally fund champs lge footie avenue is, will we be able to re -enter the game later on, when arguably the infrastructure will be in place to properly support it,, was it abrak?, who bored the fuc out of everyone, well me anyway, with his seemingly endless posts slamming the boards 'self funding' approach, but bottom line he weren't that far wrong.

Personally I think levy is relatively happy at the mo to float along with the goal of champions league 'just out reach' gates will always be reasonable and profits will be turned in. ari was pushing them into a position where they had no option but to bac him, arguably prematurely, why prematurely? a 35 000ish seater dont produce a big enough revenue stream, levy knows it but as much as he's trying he's failed to deliver the answer. champions lge brings in loads more cash, but wages ect jump up DRAMATICALLY, at the mo our owners can afford/enjoy and will fund the occasional flirt with it,but the recent flirt brought home how expensive it is and i dont think they are willing to regularly personally fund it, the risk levys levy's failure to deliver the new stadium has brought and the refusal to personally fund champs lge footie avenue is, will we be able to re -enter the game later on, when arguably the infrastructure will be in place to properly support it,, was it abrak?, who bored the fuc out of everyone, well me anyway, with his seemingly endless posts slamming the boards 'self funding' approach, but bottom line he weren't that far wrong.

Correct rijit and Abrak then went on to say he bought shares in the club! w00t.gif

Correct rijit and Abrak then went on to say he bought shares in the club! w00t.gif

But thats not to say our current squad is'nt capable of making the top 4, it is.

But thats not to say our current squad is'nt capable of making the top 4, it is.

What does this mean rijit? struggling to understand your writing blink.png

What does this mean rijit? struggling to understand your writing blink.png

Make your mind up red one minute its 'correct' then its not ? coffee1.gif

U know that's not true red, however a large % of the players spurs purchased in the last window were long term targets as opposed to vb's own targets,which i wouldn't go as far to say is hindering him, but it ain't exactly helping him.

Its political correctness gone totally mad.

Where in the world could you get a group of black lawyers telling a non- black group of people that by calling themselves the 'yid army' ( which they have done for many years) is offensive. And if they dont stop they will report it to the Policeblink.png

Where in the world could you get a group of black lawyers telling a non- black group of people that by calling themselves the 'yid army' ( which they have done for many years) is offensive. And if they dont stop they will report it to the Policeblink.png

I wonder if theres an "Association of White Laywers"?

It puts the club in a situation that i hope they will defend vigourously.

That wouldn't be allowed, would be deemed to be racist !

The use of the word "Yid" and the "Yid Army" was explained to this association who apparently had no idea that it was used as a way of solidarity agianst other racist fans.

What you might find amusing is that the main player in the Association of Black Laywers is a guy called Paul Herbert and he isn't even black!! <deleted>! huh.png

• Like 2

But Herbert told BBC Sport: "Clearly Tottenham have a distance to travel before they learn of the offence that is being caused.

"If you had a group of Afro-Caribbean supporters using the 'N-word', even as a 'defence mechanism', it would clearly be completely unacceptable. There are young supporters present when the chants are used

"Use of the word, even in this way, could be seen by some as justifying other people using the term."

Has this idjit not been outside his own front door? Afro-Caribbean refer themselves to the 'N-word regularly. You don't even have to go outside the front door, watch a few movies or listen to a few songs of MOBO

The use of the word "Yid" and the "Yid Army" was explained to this association who apparently had no idea that it was used as a way of solidarity agianst other racist fans.

What you might find amusing is that the main player in the Association of Black Laywers is a guy called Paul Herbert and he isn't even black!! <deleted>! huh.png

He is actually black, just doesnt look it.

He is a well known, trouble causing, left wing @@@@@@@@@

Trying to cause trouble where there isnt any