Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Same old Bale always cheating.

Mug.

It must be a pleasure to watch us seeing as you are normally subjected to watcing that pub team of yours.

How did you lot do yesterday anyway?

Continuing their repid descent into a relegation battle.

I'm looking forward to some squirming over on their thread next year.

Same old Bale always cheating.

Mug.

It must be a pleasure to watch us seeing as you are normally subjected to watcing that pub team of yours.

How did you lot do yesterday anyway?

Continuing their repid descent into a relegation battle.

I'm looking forward to some squirming over on their thread next year.

Back to where they belong posting in the lower league threadsmile.png

• Like 1

3rd in the league. Not bad for a club in crisis. A mutinous dressing room and a manager thats a complete and utter idiot.

BTW, looks like hudds off in january. If the price tag of 11m is correct then its a great deal especially if it paves the way for Erikson. Vertoghen really rates him so thats good enough for me.

I thought at times yesterday we were superb. piss poot decision by the ref to book Bale but i'm afraid he's created this situation and will have to rebuild his reputation.

Its also about time Sandro was rested and Parker starts. Recall Danny Rose as AVB seems reluctant to play Assou-Ekkoto. I'd also like to see walker rested and replaced by Naughton.

As Sotsia says, Lloris is really starting to get hold of the defese and i look forward to seeing Kaboul and Vertoghen in the middle.

3rd in the league. Not bad for a club in crisis. A mutinous dressing room and a manager thats a complete and utter idiot.

Yep, doing good Carms. Bet you'd have settled for that at the start of the season.

We will settle for that.

Having lost VDV and ratface we expected to struggle a bit....and we have at breaking teams down at home.

Hopefully Erikson will make the difference.

Yep, doing good Carms. Bet you'd have settled for that at the start of the season.

I certainly would mate. I'm also very pleased for Villas-Boas. He's been subjected to some disgraceful tabloid journalisn by Redknapps pals and at no time has he ever reacted badly to it.

A good win that, looking good Spurs, if it was not for the two small clubs with bags of money, spurs would make the champions league each season and get the revenue to progress further and not by using the cheat mode of the sugar daddy clubs.

Hope you lot make top 3 this season you play really good football and a joy to watch, a bit like watching utd i must say.

Are you trying to emulate Fergie? Cos that twaddle is almost word for word what red nose himself would say.

A good win that, looking good Spurs, if it was not for the two small clubs with bags of money, spurs would make the champions league each season and get the revenue to progress further and not by using the cheat mode of the sugar daddy clubs.

Hope you lot make top 3 this season you play really good football and a joy to watch, a bit like watching utd i must say.

Are you trying to emulate Fergie? Cos that twaddle is almost word for word what red nose himself would say.

Not at all just good to see a big club like spurs getting there just deserts, is it not true that there chances of champions league football was diminished the moment your sugar daddy owners took over? or does it hurt you to admitbiggrin.png

Not at all just good to see a big club like spurs getting there just deserts, is it not true that there chances of champions league football was diminished the moment your sugar daddy owners took over? or does it hurt you to admitbiggrin.png

Not at all. is it not true that nowadays for anybody to be successful they need money and lots of it. After all of those years without winning anything, believe me, I am perfectly content with our situation.

I'm thinking of changing my sig to:- "No matter how much debt Manchester United have, they are still United and not from Manchester" Do you like it biggrin.png

Not at all. is it not true that nowadays for anybody to be successful they need money and lots of it. After all of those years without winning anything, believe me, I am perfectly content with our situation.

I'm thinking of changing my sig to:- "No matter how much debt Manchester United have, they are still United and not from Manchester" Do you like it biggrin.png

Of course you are content, but if the shoe was on the other foot and you was a spurs fan you wouldn't bebiggrin.png

Yes a good sig that, go ahead please us it.tongue.png

BTW, looks like hudds off in january. If the price tag of 11m is correct then its a great deal especially if it paves the way for Erikson. Vertoghen really rates him so thats good enough for me.

I thought at times yesterday we were superb. piss poot decision by the ref to book Bale but i'm afraid he's created this situation and will have to rebuild his reputation.

Its also about time Sandro was rested and Parker starts. Recall Danny Rose as AVB seems reluctant to play Assou-Ekkoto. I'd also like to see walker rested and replaced by Naughton.

As Sotsia says, Lloris is really starting to get hold of the defese and i look forward to seeing Kaboul and Vertoghen in the middle.

a bit of craft and guile,scare our full back walker by dropping him,let him know naughton could be our new right back,as you say rest sandro.

a long time since we have scored this many points over the christmas new year.

11 mil for huddlestone giggle.gif as he was supposedly up for sale pre season for 5 mil!!! hardly looks likely., Reading on loan is the current unsubstantiated rumour.. Oh and according to sky sports ba's rep's are meeting chelsea tonight!! shame. he'd have given our currently wasteful strike force some competition.

Edited by rijit

- "No matter how much debt Manchester United have, they are still United and not from Manchester" Do you like it biggrin.png

And thats cos you've got exactly how many city youth product's in your team?

blink.pngblink.png

Look at nev's sig rijit.

I can't wait to hear rij's New Year resolutions! biggrin.png

- "No matter how much debt Manchester United have, they are still United and not from Manchester" Do you like it biggrin.png

And thats cos you've got exactly how many city youth product's in your team?

blink.pngblink.png

Look at nev's sig rijit.

I thought he was talking about your master-plan of a YOUTH POLICY that you have not got!!!

nevs sig is about city always being shit ...just now they are arab shit with money.

nevs sig is about city always being shit ...just now they are arab shit with money.

It was a joke Red. However, I don't know how you can call us that cos we did win last year and you lot will never be located in Manchester. Oh and your owners are American, what's the difference? We are both foreign owned, it's just that ours don't bleed us dry.

And I'm fed up to the back teeth of you going on and on about your "youth" policy, that was history and you are still trying to live in the Becks et al era. Yeah he was a local lad wasn't he !! We have had this out before, you buy them all in. Just wait till our Academy is built.

Wellbeck Cleverly Evans are doing ok arnt they wink.png

at least we play em and give them a chance!

Wellbeck 22 years old, you bought/signed him at 17 years old. Hardly a youth and not exactly going through a long academy.

Evans is 24 now for gods sake and he's from Belfast. You didn't sign him till he was 18, again as above.

Cleverley is 23 and a cockney. Again, not young and as above.

At 22, 23 and 24 they are hardly youths and shouldn't be given a "chance" they should already be established at that age.

We are regularly playing Nastasic and he is only 19. Anyway, that's my last word on your "youth" policy.

Wellbeck Cleverly Evans are doing ok arnt they wink.png

at least we play em and give them a chance!

Wellbeck 22 years old, you bought/signed him at 17 years old. Hardly a youth and not exactly going through a long academy.

Evans is 24 now for gods sake and he's from Belfast. You didn't sign him till he was 18, again as above.

Cleverley is 23 and a cockney. Again, not young and as above.

At 22, 23 and 24 they are hardly youths and shouldn't be given a "chance" they should already be established at that age.

We are regularly playing Nastasic and he is only 19. Anyway, that's my last word on your "youth" policy.

you obviously don't know what you are talking about as all where at United on schoolboy contracts....now run along and only please comment if you know what you are talking about.

• Like 1

Bale is still finding the central role difficult at times but a decent game from him as always.

Keep it up! biggrin.png

New year resolution,1/ keep on making bale bale play the 'central role' thumbsup.gif

Bale is still finding the central role difficult at times but a decent game from him as always.

Keep it up! biggrin.png

New year resolution,1/ keep on making bale bale play the 'central role' thumbsup.gif

If he improves there and we buy a decent left winger then why not? :D

Sawadee pi mai rij! :)