Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I hope Caulker plays today alongside Dawson with Vertonghen at LB.

Keep the corners and free kick count down to a minimum, and we have a good

chance.

Otherwise we could make it very difficult for ourselves.

COYS

Eitherway we'll make it difficult for ourselves.....its the Tottenham way mate!!

2-1 to Spurs, the goons to win easily on tuesday and down to the last day of the season methinks

• Like 1

chance.

COYS

Eitherway we'll make it difficult for ourselves.....its the Tottenham way mate!!

2-1 to Spurs, the goons to win easily on tuesday and down to the last day of the season methinks

I tend to agree. All we can do now is heap the pressure on them!

Andre still thinks a contract is worth something! Bless!biggrin.png

Rather too much talk about if the goons can beat Wigan and not enough talk about whether we will beat Stoke for my liking.

The only saving grace is that Lawro and chicoq both have us down for a 1-1 so that gives me hopeclap2.gif

You misunderstand. I've bet Tottenham to win. As I did against Chelski.

Money well spent if it has the same outcome, as goal difference is heavy in our favour (second lowest goals conceded in the league?! How the f*** did we manage that?).

Arsenal are struggling for goals at the moment, don't think I'm sitting there all smug!

thumbsup.gif

chance.

COYS

I tend to agree. All we can do now is heap the pressure on them!

cheesy.gif

Always next year.....

And you just keeping thinking of Aberdeen MrFrog. Its all going pete tong from here and i think in your hearts you ManYoo supporters know it. Still, you've had 25 great years. Now back to your pre ferguson mediocrity.

What a month for the scousers. Thatcher gone, now RedNose retired....

Always next year.....

And you just keeping thinking of Aberdeen MrFrog. Its all going pete tong from here and i think in your hearts you ManYoo supporters know it. Still, you've had 25 great years. Now back to your pre ferguson mediocrity.

All they need now is a job

10 mins to go. Im not getting excited - Spurs have been scoring their winners in the last 5 mins (whereas we have been scoring our winners in the first 5)

Not sure why the commentators reckon that Stoke would still be nervous if (now when) they lose. Badly researched unless they think Wigan are so wonderful that they can overhaul a 10 point goal difference.

Always next year.....

That would be the month of Aprilmay would it Carmine?

good points from a tough place. tbh i'm disappointed that stoke arnt relegated, dont ;like the way they play and FAR TO often when often they dont get the ball they take the man, the prem, imo would be better off without them.

• Like 1

chance.

COYS

Well you just knew we would concede to a set piece and make it difficult for ourselves,

lucky that they scored in the first few minutes to give us time to get back in it and win!

I think Dempsey has proved his critics wrong from the slow start he had earlier in the season,

he's scored some important goals for us in the later half and proved his worth as has Siggurdson too.

good points from a tough place. tbh i'm disappointed that stoke arnt relegated, dont ;like the way they play and FAR TO often when often they dont get the ball they take the man, the prem, imo would be better off without them.

Yup and I'm glad they left Holtby out, not strong or committed enough in midfield (for me).

Looked much better / stronger without him.

Bring back the white shirts, navy shorts.....like the other day. biggrin.png

Always next year.....

That would be the month of Aprilmay would it Carmine?

Don't be a nob Santi, theres a good chap.

Looks like we are entirely reliant on Wigan getting something tomorrow night as apparently Alan Pardew says he doesn't care what the result is when they play Arsenal. He really is a tool.

Hopefully 50,000 geordies will think differently carms !

Looks like we are entirely reliant on Wigan getting something tomorrow night as apparently Alan Pardew says he doesn't care what the result is when they play Arsenal. He really is a tool.

disgraceful that. really objectionable sort pardew is, doesn't come across well at all.

What a dick head. jerk.gif Alan Pardew: "Tottenham will, but I don’t care if Arsenal thrash us"

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/05/alan-pardew-tottenham-will-but-i-dont-care-if-arsenal-thrash-us/

Paradew is a prick. The only reason he won't get fired for the mess he has caused this year is due to that 8 year contract.

Anyway good luck to Arsenal.

You really think ashleys not put a clause in there covering his arse?, Tbh, i'm no great fan but contrary to initial impressions ashley is proving to be nobodies fool.